The poker chit chat

JeppeL

9 hours ago, psrquack said:

Could you write us a short summary about what happening in the dutch gambling market? As I red Unibet left The Netherlands but GG and Bet365 already got a licence after the new legislation came alive since the first of October. @Stubbe-Unibet. Thanks

Well, there's a cooling off period. We expect to get the license next year. For now, Dutch customers can't play poker at Unibet. Due to losing a lot of traffic from NL, you'll see some new initiatives and increased spend on our end 🙂

• Thanks 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Hey everyone! I don't want to open a new topic, so I will ask here one of the mods. It is possible to see my results in a single tournament, starting from 1st July ? The tournament I am talking about is the 5 euro Deep Space and I know I won it a few times in the last 3-4 months. I am interested about the tournament wins, final tables, min cashes. Any piece of information is much appreciated.

1 hour ago, HopeYouRebuy said:

Hey everyone! I don't want to open a new topic, so I will ask here one of the mods. It is possible to see my results in a single tournament, starting from 1st July ? The tournament I am talking about is the 5 euro Deep Space and I know I won it a few times in the last 3-4 months. I am interested about the tournament wins, final tables, min cashes. Any piece of information is much appreciated.

You can request results from live chat.

They'll send them as a spreadsheet to your registered e-mail address. You can simply ask for them to send you all your MTT results since the beginning of July. I'm not sure if they'll be able/willing to filter out just a single recurring tournament for you, but you're probably able to manage that by yourself if that's the case...

gl 👍