The poker chit chat

JeppeL

1 hour ago, Wokeyedwill said:

Why you are not to busy  @FreedoM mate lol

Can u tell me the best way of gaining XP also how the multiplier works cause no matter how much I fucking read it I just cant get my head around it 🙏👍

There is only one way, you play more = you rake more = you get more back. For every 1c you pay in rake you get 1 XP Point! The loyalty system is split in two. The "L1 to L7" rewards and "x2 to x18" multiplier.

The rewards from "L1 to L7" are visible and for "x2 to x18" you just get your rewards in form of Bonus Points without any Notification which I think confuses most people. So x2 to x18 means 2% Rakeback to 18% Rakeback.

If you reach level 6 or higher in a quarter the multiplier aka the Rakeback percent gets carried over and you start the new quarter with for example 18%.

At least this is how I understood it. 

Rake paid Rakeback Rakeback %
€ 5 € 0.5 10.0%
€ 25 € 3 11.8%
€ 105 € 12 11.7%
€ 230 € 38 16.5%
€ 480 € 69 14.4%
€ 1,405 € 237 16.9%
€ 2,205 € 504 22.8%
€ 9,005 € 3,560 39.5%
€ 20,555 € 8,639 42.0%
€ 32,105 € 13,718 42.7%
€ 43,655 € 22,297 51.1%

Not sure if this still applies!

^ That's why I'm tagging @Stubbe-Unibet and @Andy-Unibet if they have something to add.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, FreedoM said:

There is only one way, you play more = you rake more = you get more back. For every 1c you pay in rake you get 1 XP Point! The loyalty system is split in two. The "L1 to L7" rewards and "x2 to x18" multiplier.

The rewards from "L1 to L7" are visible and for "x2 to x18" you just get your rewards in form of Bonus Points without any Notification which I think confuses most people. So x2 to x18 means 2% Rakeback to 18% Rakeback.

If you reach level 6 or higher in a quarter the multiplier aka the Rakeback percent gets carried over and you start the new quarter with for example 18%.

At least this is how I understood it. 

Rake paid Rakeback Rakeback %
€ 5 € 0.5 10.0%
€ 25 € 3 11.8%
€ 105 € 12 11.7%
€ 230 € 38 16.5%
€ 480 € 69 14.4%
€ 1,405 € 237 16.9%
€ 2,205 € 504 22.8%
€ 9,005 € 3,560 39.5%
€ 20,555 € 8,639 42.0%
€ 32,105 € 13,718 42.7%
€ 43,655 € 22,297 51.1%

Not sure if this still applies!

^ That's why I'm tagging @Stubbe-Unibet and @Andy-Unibet if they have something to add.

Tyvm matey I'll have a read properly in a min 👍👍

• Like 1

Tough one this. We dont worry with shortstack but those two even if they were little crazy earlier i could be much behind. If im chasing its only 5cards, and its REALLY optimistic assuming they dont have A or K. But im in little tilting mode, so my take is one guy chasing flushdraw, second KK maybe JJ. Do you check this guys?

Przechwytywaniedfdf.PNG.5d4cbae406ab4e37d8f8f7003dfeb5c3.PNG

Spoiler

Przechwytywaniedsds.PNG.f0cb710d53a824d0f5650004a747aee4.PNG

Little do i know was already behind THEN VERY MUCH BEHIND and then i sucked out 😂

But really is it call or fold?

• Like 2
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

12 minutes ago, jerry said:

Tough one this. We dont worry with shortstack but those two even if they were little crazy earlier i could be much behind. If im chasing its only 5cards, and its REALLY optimistic assuming they dont have A or K. But im in little tilting mode, so my take is one guy chasing flushdraw, second KK maybe JJ. Do you check this guys?

Przechwytywaniedfdf.PNG.5d4cbae406ab4e37d8f8f7003dfeb5c3.PNG

Hide contents

Przechwytywaniedsds.PNG.f0cb710d53a824d0f5650004a747aee4.PNG

Little do i know was already behind THEN VERY MUCH BEHIND and then i sucked out 😂

But really is it call or fold?

Can't see where is the button, but you don't have a option to check there now. But it is an easy call. Nothing to even think about. If you ever fold this hand, you are loosing money. 

• Like 1

I just asked this morning my Poker results from CS and received four spreadsheets to my email, which show my daily results. First I was just amazed how bad I'm doing in the cash games, but looking through my few biggest loosing days I can't say I was playing bad.  But that's another thing.

In the other hand, according to those spreadsheets I'm doing well in the MTT's. Something didn't just add up. There's at least some BIN's missing which have been made with tickets. Why is that? Is it same with CG, if you loose a ticket it doesn't count as a BIN? SNG's? Hexas?

Could you tell me how it works?

@Andy-Unibet @Stubbe-Unibet

1 hour ago, Andy-Unibet said:

It should count all buy-ins, regardless of cash/ticket. What period did you request? I can give you your tournament history to compare if you want?

I didn't ask any specific period and I don't really need a history. There is at least missing the 250€ Supermoon. That's how I noticed it.

1487077003_Screenshot2021-11-12131858.thumb.png.009a3edfc829a91e0acdee15c24961e4.png

E. That's not right either. Looking at the hand history there's only 2 tourneys played for me on those two days and the spreadsheet says 4 and 9?

Edited by Pionrj

THis is a bit simplistic answer, but it may have some merit for thought.  @Pionrj

Tournament pools in general are a lot weaker than cash game fields.

Cash games assume post-flop play much more. If someone has leaks he makes them there EVEN MORE therefore. 

Tournament players suck at post-flop. Yet its not entirely as simple, because the very thing makes MTTs for cash players much harder, because they dont know so much of diffrent stack-sizes necessarily and it can be pretty confusing since its all diffrent situations that you need to know. Ofc, a good reg in cash beats small touranaments purely by experience, because mistakes by players compensate enough... but in the objective sense with stronger levels, CG players start to hate MTTs the very reason. But ... in reality cash games are harder. I had a very significant aha-moment some time ago which changed my game a lot. 

So, since I m a MTT reg kinda purely. I didnt watch much cash stuff, until one day looking one high stakes overview by a very brilliant player. I realized "gosh, these guys are brilliant, and Im missing so many deep stack stuff that I can either impliment or use when playng side - in any sense these guys are crazy good and tournament players in the sense of post-flop are just shit, and I ve missed that for a looong time." ------ I pondered that a bit, and changed it to include in my studies. And guess what, it has changed many key things that irronically make me even more stronger in MTTs. 🤣

But thats the thing what "might" also explain why you have those results as that. 2 Key factors:

1. CG is harder, MTTs are weaker

2. CG assumes better understanding of post-flop theory. 

Edited by Estzen

@Estzen This is not the case with me. I'm playing 4-5 days a week same cash games on other sites and I'm clearly beating those playerpools. Then I play cash games 4-5 days in a month on Unibet. I just went through all my big pots from the biggest loosing days and why I lost was very clear. The biggest days I lost 7 BINs on PLO25 including almost 4 BINs payed as a rake. So not even bad. I lost 8 BINs by going all-in as a 60-70% favorite on flop or turn and lost the pot. So that's just variance. Running hugely under EV tho. That should turn around if I'd just increase volume. But I'm not planning to do that, because there's no action at morning/day time.

2 minutes ago, Pionrj said:

@Estzen This is not the case with me. I'm playing 4-5 days a week same cash games on other sites and I'm clearly beating those playerpools. Then I play cash games 4-5 days in a month on Unibet. I just went through all my big pots from the biggest loosing days and why I lost was very clear. The biggest days I lost 7 BINs on PLO25 including almost 4 BINs payed as a rake. So not even bad. I lost 8 BINs by going all-in as a 60-70% favorite on flop or turn and lost the pot. So that's just variance. Running hugely under EV tho. That should turn around if I'd just increase volume. But I'm not planning to do that, because there's no action at morning/day time.

So the question also becomes - does PLO include the comparsion to other sites or not?

And yes in terms of hands - the 7 buyins is probably meaningless number 😄 . Your right in that. 

41 minutes ago, Pionrj said:

I didn't ask any specific period and I don't really need a history. There is at least missing the 250€ Supermoon. That's how I noticed it.

1487077003_Screenshot2021-11-12131858.thumb.png.009a3edfc829a91e0acdee15c24961e4.png

E. That's not right either. Looking at the hand history there's only 2 tourneys played for me on those two days and the spreadsheet says 4 and 9?

Yep, looks broken. If I look at your tournament history for the 1st and 2nd you have 5 and 11 played. Looks like the ticket buy-ins are removed. Will raise it with Relax. 

• Like 1

Poker Janitor

3 minutes ago, Estzen said:

So the question also becomes - does PLO include the comparsion to other sites or not?

And yes in terms of hands - the 7 buyins is probably meaningless number 😄 . Your right in that. 

Do you mean, how the game/pool plays out on Unibet compared to others? Soft or hard?

If that's the question, I don't really have an answer. I don't have nearly enough hands here to say anything. Only thing I know, that players on Unibet love to limp/flat more.

Do you mean, how the game/pool plays out on Unibet compared to others? Soft or hard?

If that's the question, I don't really have an answer. I don't have nearly enough hands here to say anything. Only thing I know, that players on Unibet love to limp/flat more.

No what I meant was, since other sites have diffrent results for you in cash and better results as you said. I was thinking if you play PLO in other sites by these same margins to. So it be could be compareble data . Because if you dont, your data for comparsion is skewed by this variable.

In terms of players Im pretty sure, Unibet mostly is weaker playerpool in all grounds. 

3 minutes ago, Estzen said:

No what I meant was, since other sites have diffrent results for you in cash and better results as you said. I was thinking if you play PLO in other sites by these same margins to. So it be could be compareble data . Because if you dont, your data for comparsion is skewed by this variable.

In terms of players Im pretty sure, Unibet mostly is weaker playerpool in all grounds. 

I feel a bit stupid, because I really don't understand the question here. I don't play enough on Unibet to compare basically any of my games to other sites atm. I don't have even 1400 hands played in CG this and last month combined. 

I feel a bit stupid, because I really don't understand the question here. I don't play enough on Unibet to compare basically any of my games to other sites atm. I don't have even 1400 hands played in CG this and last month combined. 

No need to feel stupid. 

Yeah, of course with such volume it is not much to compare with . 

What I previously asked was, if the other sites also include PLO HHs in the same %wise of hands vs Holdem etc.

Thats what I basically asked. 😛