The poker chit chat

JeppeL

1 minute ago, Estzen said:

No need to feel stupid. 

Yeah, of course with such volume it is not much to compare with . 

What I previously asked was, if the other sites also include PLO HHs in the same %wise of hands vs Holdem etc.

Thats what I basically asked. 😛

Still not sure what do you want to know 😂  

Do I play as much PLO CG %wise on other sites from my volume? No, I play much more CG on other sites compared to MTTs.

Do I have better EV/ROI on CG than on tournaments in other sites? Yes to both, but that's purely because of the volume and RB+different rake races which makes it more profitable than MTTs. Just for example, I'm getting 70% RB from CG(50% bonus) when I get 20% from MTTs on one site atm.

Did I answer your question? 😅

@PionrjNo, it didnt. Either Im miscommunicating or you dont read exactly what I ask 😄 . Good example of text communication problems. 

It doesnt matter much anymore, but for the sake of explaination I try one time more. 

What Im asking is´: 

lets say you have site  A and site B. 

Site A you play 50% PLO, 50% Holdem. 

Site B you play 10% PLO, 90% Holdem

You look to your cash game results and see, that Site A is much more worse. 

But maybe their just incomparable already because the PLO % of volume is much higher compared to other option. 

And my question was. Is the PLO %wise comparable to the other sites when you look these numbers or not. 

😄 

2 hours ago, Pionrj said:

I didn't ask any specific period and I don't really need a history. There is at least missing the 250€ Supermoon. That's how I noticed it.

1487077003_Screenshot2021-11-12131858.thumb.png.009a3edfc829a91e0acdee15c24961e4.png

E. That's not right either. Looking at the hand history there's only 2 tourneys played for me on those two days and the spreadsheet says 4 and 9?

The Supermoon in August was cancelled as far as the back office is concerned because we had the issue with the bounties not showing. On the 2nd two other tournaments were cancelled. 

• Thanks 1

Poker Janitor

1 hour ago, Estzen said:

You look to your cash game results and see, that Site A is much more worse. 

But maybe their just incomparable already because the PLO % of volume is much higher compared to other option. 

And my question was. Is the PLO %wise comparable to the other sites when you look these numbers or not.

Now I think I got it. 

I play hardly any Holdem CG, so that's not something I can compare. All I can compare is the ratio with my PLO CG and MTTs. Those are pretty much the same on those two main sites I play. And result wise also close to each others. Volume differs each month, but I think that in a year those are very similar also. 

But I don't really compare games like that so I don't have exact numbers, because I play everything and I don't have any kind of "goals" in poker. I love winning and I hate loosing. On poker I win more often then I loose, I can do it from home and I like it very much atm. I might get bored again and have a break of an year or two at any moment. This is not my job, so I don't really need to do this. 

• Thanks 1

Hmm, just read this:

"The verdict came as a result of the lawsuit filed by a player represented by the Gottgeisl & Leinsmer law firm. The player in question sued PokerStars for his losses between 2014 and 2019 and won the case before the regional court, which ordered the operator to pay back €28,000."

https://pokerindustrypro.com/news/article/216566-austria-supreme-court-rules-pokerstars-not

It would be very interesting, if players could gamble and then sue operators paying back the loss.

@Andy-Unibet Hi, im not sure how this works with you guys but i'd like to report a player for stalling/deliberatly taking way 2 long on his actions, always time banking even before folding preflop in HUSNGs 50euro. I know for a fact that this takes the fun away from the husngs format and from recreationals and this type of behaviour is severly punished on other platforms. You can check out every game he played against me today and see that he was always time banking b4 acting. His screenname is "donpapit0" and one of my aliases is "iheartheNets" . Please look into this matter and take according action. Ty

16 hours ago, dc10FTW said:

@Andy-Unibet Hi, im not sure how this works with you guys but i'd like to report a player for stalling/deliberatly taking way 2 long on his actions, always time banking even before folding preflop in HUSNGs 50euro. I know for a fact that this takes the fun away from the husngs format and from recreationals and this type of behaviour is severly punished on other platforms. You can check out every game he played against me today and see that he was always time banking b4 acting. His screenname is "donpapit0" and one of my aliases is "iheartheNets" . Please look into this matter and take according action. Ty

I've had a look at the player and in each of the games I looked at acted both quickly and slowly throughout the games and on all streets.

• Thanks 1

Poker Janitor

I wonder how to play with the big pairs ????? Simply impossible to win with something like that.😬

Yes it was a break when winning with big pairs but bingo cards came back.🤣🤣🤣

I think I better read some bingo books.For  WINNNNnn.🤯

Screenshot_2021-11-19-23-11-09-676_pad.com.unibet.poker.jpg

Screenshot_2021-11-19-23-18-08-571_pad.com.unibet.poker.jpg

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

@SCOBY - cant really say anything about just runouts. No stack sizes, no action history. 

And if these were just happy single raised pots, then theres also not much to say, because in both cases both hands are calling 100% to any bet on the flop for sure. And the fact that they get there, vs an overpair is a fact we need to accept. Nothing about luck or silly hands. Its just unrealistic to think we win with these hands every time. And for certainly if we complain about 2 hands, could be even 20 runouts as such - it really isnt a realistic number to complain about the losses. 

If bankroll cannot handle these runouts, certainly a sign for playng lower. <- could also be a factor here. 

• Like 2

Really sick call from N-word. But is it genious sick or idiot sick?

I mean how often 10 9 is best hand with board. And how many times do you even get to see if your hand is best with one more player left to act.

I have no idea what that call was based on other than they have played much against each other and been similar situations before.

• Like 2

@Livertool That's a crazy call for sure, but PH's sizing is a bit weird there. Turn bet makes it look like he bets for the flush draws, two pairs and sets would bet way more because of the double flush draw. And when the board pairs, he bets super small like he would have a boat there. It definitely smells, but easy to say when I'm not at the table. Still, there's million combos which has DNegs beaten. Most of those would have betted PF. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Really sick call from N-word. But is it genious sick or idiot sick?

I mean how often 10 9 is best hand with board. And how many times do you even get to see if your hand is best with one more player left to act.

I have no idea what that call was based on other than they have played much against each other and been similar situations before.

I dont understand Omaha to give anything compentant, but one of the indicators in terms of theory and not any physical tell would be the fact, that Negreanus own hand unblocks many of the bluffs. 

• Like 2

Hard to say what it was to make that call. Sure thing is that i would never ever make that call but i guess that is the reason why they have all the bracelets and i got none 😄

It's like he put both opponents on either just .club or straight draw and even board pairing didn't scare him. Calling against bluff heads up would be semi fine but to do with against 2 players? Unbelievable crap or awesomeness like said

• Like 1

I simply can't resist not bursting into these situations, well, to tremble every time you receive the king pairs, to ff. on him of kkakat software, you arrived like the lowest software, I put .... in him of pokeronline.

plus as a disaster how it works this morning, jerking.

I have the impression that the book generator is mentally ill, well in the proportion of 90 percent to lose every time with king books I think it's crazy.

I want to say that I was all in from the flop every time, and there are no free games, even a tournament with a buy of 10 euros, at omaha and first hand. .....

@##&#&&&&#!?

I will simply uninstall everything and I will forget about this game. For me it is a lot of lies and I do not accept such a thing.

Screenshot_2021-11-26-09-51-08-024_pad.com.unibet.poker.jpg

Screenshot_2021-11-25-21-52-56-499_pad.com.unibet.poker.jpg

Screenshot_2021-11-25-17-08-31-493_pad.com.unibet.poker.jpg

Screenshot_2021-11-25-17-02-15-606_pad.com.unibet.poker.jpg

Screenshot_2021-11-25-16-23-57-202_pad.com.unibet.poker.jpg

Edited by SCOBY
  • Sad 2

I dont know how much I have had sessions where I have a -EV end. I dont count them. What I can tell is, having these all ins percieved "everytime losses" are pretty standard, very standard varience. Also if you dont have proper BRM, really not a surprise to go broke, every single time. These situations above, have nothing to do with software. Very standard varience. But I guess, its very hard to accept it as such, when at the better days your also unable to win enough to compete. Hard truth, poker is hard. 

• Like 3

@Estzen

Your psychology is good and I hope you last much longer than me, I play on this site from the time when they were ,,microgaming,, , but I have not seen such a book generator as it is now, and I think many members who were active advance on this community they made the same decision, which is to give up,,, a few names (Magicadil,Skilfulpoker, AndreiBn, Billy23, CharismaMan, Soul4soul, etc.), so I wish you a lot of success and those who like your the psyhology .We'll talk in a while !!!

😉

Edited by SCOBY
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Estzen said:

Hard truth, poker is hard. 

yes you are right when you play live, not online when you can make winnings just by touching some buttons to change winners on the turn or river.🤣