The poker chit chat

JeppeL

I very rarely get super amazed anymore in any situation at tables. I thought I've seen it all, but yesterday I played a HU against HAI-ROMANIA and most of the time I was thinking that we are playing different games.

Here's one example of the hands. If someone would show me this picture, I'd just wonder how the F is that Pionrj even at showdown. I'll give you guys something to think about with this. Try to guess how the hand went. I'll post it later today.

E. I'll add that HAI had the button here.

Screenshot 2021-10-22 092714.png

Edited by Pionrj

32 minutes ago, Pionrj said:

I very rarely get super amazed anymore in any situation at tables. I thought I've seen it all, but yesterday I played a HU against HAI-ROMANIA and most of the time I was thinking that we are playing different games.

Here's one example of the hands. If someone would show me this picture, I'd just wonder how the F is that Pionrj even at showdown. I'll give you guys something to think about with this. Try to guess how the hand went. I'll post it later today.

E. I'll add that HAI had the button here.

Screenshot 2021-10-22 092714.png

With so little information, not even pot size, can't be far from checking all the way and min bet at river 😄

• Like 1

Ok. Maybe this was too obvious question. @Livertool Was very close with his quess, but not quite there. He did not even min bet the river. 

1331610170_Screenshot2021-10-22101959.png.1977cb7020e9b2325b0bfdea92d74c71.png

Game #1573629008: Table €400 Community PLO PKO - 800.00/1600.00 - Pot Limit Omaha - 20:30:36 2021/10/21
*** Seated players ***
Seat 2: Pionrj (102679) - €50.50 bounty
Seat 5: HAI_ROMANIA (21321) - €11.75 bounty
*** Blinds and button ***
HAI_ROMANIA has the button
HAI_ROMANIA posts small blind 800
Pionrj posts big blind 1600
*** Hole cards ***
Dealt to Pionrj [9s 8d 2s 3s]
Dealt to HAI_ROMANIA [Jh Th 5d 6s]
*** Preflop ***
HAI_ROMANIA calls 800
Pionrj checks
*** Flop *** [4d Ts 8c]
Pionrj checks
HAI_ROMANIA checks
*** Turn *** [4d Ts 8c] [6c]
Pionrj checks
HAI_ROMANIA checks
*** River *** [4d Ts 8c] [6c] [6d]
Pionrj checks
HAI_ROMANIA checks
*** Showdown ***
Pionrj shows [9s 8d 2s 3s], Two pairs, Eights up
HAI_ROMANIA shows [Jh Th 5d 6s], Full House
HAI_ROMANIA wins 3200
*** Summary ***
Total pot 3200
Seat 2: Pionrj: bet 1600 and won 0, net result: -1600
Seat 5: HAI_ROMANIA: bet 1600 and won 3200, net result: 1600

• Haha 1

Just now, Livertool said:

Hand too weak to give a shot for some xtra chips ? 😄

That HU was just sick. I can't remember that he would have raised even once from button. Or folded. Limped every hand. Then potted very strange boards on flop and turn where I had straight blockers or two pairs.

Like here. He limps that button again. Flop is basically 100% more mine then his and I even have two 3's so what is he betting here? Has to be AA and an easy fold. That HU lasted 35mins and my brains melted at least 35 times.

2098817861_Screenshot2021-10-22103556.png.9ef7812698aae323339e3fe81c47c0d8.png

15 minutes ago, psrquack said:

Can someone explain me why this tourney's registration was closed before the start? @Stubbe-Unibet @Andy-Unibet or other helpful staff member.

11.thumb.png.01a2c4386a0db0f5fd14c943ad65be1d.png

Thanks.

I can give my sophisticated guess. To prevent people "sniping" flip tournaments. It was a "big" problem and I think this is a great solution. 

Edited by Pionrj
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Pionrj said:

I can give my sophisticated guess. To prevent people "sniping" flip tournaments. It was a "big" problem and I think this is a great solution. 

That could be a good reason, but as you can see there are 2 tickets to win and everyone will win a ticket. So be the first two who register and the ticket is granded? That doesn't seem efficient in the point of Unibet view. My guess is a wrongly set up tournament (it could be setting up after the €0.04 flip not before ) and the registration was manuelly closed, but this is a guess.

14 minutes ago, psrquack said:

That could be a good reason, but as you can see there are 2 tickets to win and everyone will win a ticket. So be the first two who register and the ticket is granded? That doesn't seem efficient in the point of Unibet view. My guess is a wrongly set up tournament (it could be setting up after the €0.04 flip not before ) and the registration was manuelly closed, but this is a guess.

Nobody will win a thing because the minimum number of registered players wasn't reached, so the Flip will get canceled and the buy-ins returned.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, psrquack said:

There's many flips running nowadays which has their reg closed 5mins before start. So that's probably not any kind of mistake. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, psrquack said:

I'm not following the league events, but have you streamed any event and claimed your well deserved free tickets already @Livertool? It would be fun watching your twitch stream again.🤑

Got two tickets but haven't had time to play, maybe tomorrow or next week i'll grab that uos ticket 😄

• Haha 1