The poker chit chat

JeppeL

7 hours ago, cris1285 said:

When will the 2€ supernova satty tournament run? Im full of the "tournament cancelled" messages, received four of those in the last 3 days... 

How about some normal 2e=>10e qualifier? One ticket gtd, structure like in UO ones. One/two every sunday would be enough. Flip or fast hyper i dont like those choices much 🤪

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

3 hours ago, jerry said:

How about some normal 2e=>10e qualifier? One ticket gtd, structure like in UO ones. One/two every sunday would be enough. Flip or fast hyper i dont like those choices much 🤪

I have a 2€ supernova ticket from a mission i guess, and can only use on flips or on tournaments that never run 😄

• Like 1

image.thumb.png.72a5807669b43448626c9e0bffc67838.png

Face Reaction GIF by NTE Grøntforsprang

• Haha 3
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Oh my...

image.png.eb9d0571054473d40d3317e3fa5d1957.png

Super Troopers Wow GIF by Searchlight Pictures

Scared Super Troopers GIF by Searchlight Pictures

😂

• Haha 3
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Guys, it's time for some discussion!

The situation:

8 players left on the final table at the competition. The first 4 are getting paid (40, 30, 20 and 10 %). I'm sitting in the BB with 9-10 BB left. I'm in 6th, 7th or 8th place right now, but the field is pretty close, except for maybe a chipleader and some other guy.

As I said, I'm sitting in the BB with :Jh::10h:. Everybody folds and the SB (similar amount of chips) goes all-in. He's a reg and I already tagged him with an orange ring (aggro-(donk)), so I was expecting the AI. 

What would you do? My chart says it's a call, actually not even close. So I called. But was it the right decision?

3 hours ago, WuDu said:

What would you do? My chart says it's a call, actually not even close. So I called. But was it the right decision?

I think that's about break even call. Might be slightly +ev, but this all comes just down if you want to take a flip. Reg should be shoving all A and K-highs and small pairs. Maybe some QJ also. You are very rarely a clear fav here.