The poker chit chat

JeppeL

I don't know if you played on this site at the beginning of the road ,, relax ,, then you really had the feeling that you play live, there were not as many coincidences as now. When you play live I think it takes a few years to meet the same situations river or turn + river, while now the same situations happen here from one week to the next.🙃😂🤣

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

13 minutes ago, SCOBY said:

(Magicadil,Skilfulpoker, AndreiBn, Billy23, CharismaMan, Soul4soul, etc.)

Don't know about Andrei, Billy, or Charisma but Magic quit because he gambled away over 100k that his father put away for him and Skilful has one too many life leaks to be a long term winner for example he didn't have the skill or the bankroll to play the games he tried to play and for 4soul he moved to Germany and now has a Wife and a Kid. And besides, for most people Poker is like Netflix or games, etc. 

• Like 3

The Beautiful thing about Poker is that it is a Great Tool that Brings to Light your Leaks both Inside and Outside of the Game if you are Ready to See. I also think most people that have been winning players at some point know what has to be done to get there again but depending on their life circumstances they either can't or won't and instead prefer to live in this fantasy bubble, where there is always something else going on outside their control that prevents them from getting or being there. 

• Like 2

On 11/24/2021 at 8:26 PM, SCOBY said:

I think I'll start crying over the community again, maybe I'll get some winning cards too.🤣😂🤣

pffffffff

all this after I wrote this, but in vain I don't receive anything, but I'm still trying who knows maybe it can end up.😂

It seems that someone guessed my strategy and I really don't get anything else.👌

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

19 hours ago, SCOBY said:

@Estzen

Your psychology is good and I hope you last much longer than me, I play on this site from the time when they were ,,microgaming,, , but I have not seen such a book generator as it is now, and I think many members who were active advance on this community they made the same decision, which is to give up,,, a few names (Magicadil,Skilfulpoker, AndreiBn, Billy23, CharismaMan, Soul4soul, etc.), so I wish you a lot of success and those who like your the psyhology .We'll talk in a while !!!

😉

Unless the community changes somehow, or poker gets banned in my country. I will never leave. I have good understanding of the game, arent new - just new to this community. And pretty self-aware person after going after psychology academics route just by a hobby. Probably active and somewhat winning players biggest nemesis is over-confindence and too quick bigger games. Or someones tilt issue for punting high. I wouldnt take some people leaving as some proof in any sense. Yeah I also remember the microgaming times, it nicely reflects the fact how I didnt understand the game and was the sucker thankfully, even tho losing back then - I didnt have overriding gambling habits and the losing was manageble. 

Just for curiosity - Billy23 has ran like 2,4k -EV in about 1k tournaments in like 2017-2018 times, so doesnt show much of something to be looked up on.

Charisma has some really small at OnGame. It seems much more that as straightforward it sounds, their probably much more like losers who have quited. Maybe you have percieved them as good, but its hard to believe they ever really have been. 

Edited by Estzen
  • Like 2

@SCOBYseems to be suffeirng with "premium winning anxiety" . Making pictures of hands where they lose a hand because someone sucks out. Then when you get a swing of 10 games, it must be "programmed" ... thats just so silly. 

Instead of sweating "-dealt AA-" "is someone gonna bust me now?" "should I slowplay or pot all in on flop?" river... opponent wins with two pair /hits the table , thinks "this is just unbelieveable..." "they must know my strategy" 

Instead of that mindset, play your premiums the best way possible, and move on. Your have not 100% equity, they never will. Tournament is pretty high varience, days losing over 100 euros for me pretty normal thing. Few tournaments , some rebuys, no cashes and volaa the day can end getting nothing. These are just not good complaints and should be changed, if you wanna get better. Theres always an option to run down 100k too tho. You judge stuff too much in a single day happenings. Plus if you dont beat the limits, you probably need to learn. 

In terms of varience, thats not from Unibet, but I know one russian player whos much much better than I am and his graph at stars, had a period where he had a downer lasting 800 games. When I look party, where I occasionally play micros- only like 200 there currently, having like 60, 80 game long no winnings... thats like "normal" . I dont know what is there to sweat that I lose 5 games and all games were when I was ahead... <- there really is no point to complain . 

But I understand that frustration and mangement of emotions isnt same for everybody. One thing tho is sure, you either accept it or you'll burn emotionally even more. 

And no I dont play live. I sometimes am able, but I dont get to play it much. 

Edited by Estzen
  • Like 7

@Andy-Unibet 

Can i ask for extending my Simpson weekly ticket? 🤪  It wasnt really my fault, I didnt miss any latest three games and it happend only cause i received two in one week with the same expiration date. Those tickets are so weirdly dated that im 99% that this one will expire one hour before registration open on monday. 

Also i posted it earlier but didnt receive an answer. Didnt receive freespins for 4th mission in november. I got notification that i did but when i go to the slot there isnt any [also there was no question if i decline]. I definately did not decline spins from 4th mission, however i did that by mistake for the 2nd mission. Above all im curious, cause if the system shows that i did decline, then refusing the freespins from 2nd mission means that youre refusing also those from 4th.

Thank you for help

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

I just played a 2€ SuperQualifier to UOS 25€ ticket. I was able to rebuy twice and there was still the rebuy button available when I had over 3000 chips. Starting stack and the rebuy were 1000. I had rebuy option at +2000 chips, which worked. It showed the rebuy button and dialog even during the addon break after I had taken the addon.

Is this a some kind of special tournament setup or a bug? I never seen it on other rebuys.

I was playing on a Firefox 78.14.0esr browser.

Screenshot_20211202_192738.png

Screenshot_20211202_192838.png

14 hours ago, EatMoreNaga said:

I just played a 2€ SuperQualifier to UOS 25€ ticket. I was able to rebuy twice and there was still the rebuy button available when I had over 3000 chips. Starting stack and the rebuy were 1000. I had rebuy option at +2000 chips, which worked. It showed the rebuy button and dialog even during the addon break after I had taken the addon.

Is this a some kind of special tournament setup or a bug? I never seen it on other rebuys.

Tournament was set to always allow rebuys. @Leo-Unibet can confirm if that was how it was supposed to be.

Poker Janitor

On 12/2/2021 at 7:10 PM, EatMoreNaga said:

Hey @EatMoreNaga That setup is changed now, only allowed when you have start stack or below

Won "Rake 10eur, get 5eur bonus" few days ago, and as I see it didn't count in the 250eur supermoon ticket that I used (there was 15eur rake as I remember). XPs were counted, so I don't get it why didn't pay out the bonus. Of course, I have 58 days left to get the bonus, so I will, but I'd like to understand the mechanism.

@Stubbe-Unibetany idea?