Suggestions for Community 2.0!

1 minute ago, Sparrow473 said:

I tried out on mobile. Tap on the grey upper part of the quote box and tap on backspace and it wotks for me, the box disappears.

blockquote widget

Tried it already too, doesn't delete but just adds that  "blockquote widget" text underneath quote :classic_wacko:

7 minutes ago, Rushbie said:

You can just drag those links and files straight to the reply now, much better 😄

Does that work with youtube videos as well?

Edited by WuDu
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

4 minutes ago, WuDu said:

Does that work with youtube videos as well?

Yup. You only need to copypaste URL.
Sharing vids from the PC only takes dragging that vid to the reply-section too, so no need for youtube on that matter necessarily.

forum vids.mkv

Edited by Rushbie
  • Thanks 2

@Rushbie

@GR1ZZL3R

But can I play the video right here in the community? I only see the downloads here and links to youtube.

Edited by WuDu
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

:As: :Ah:

Emojis got a small re-style and added all poker cards as emojis as well. They can be added by entering for instance ":A2 :" (without the space) or ":2c :". Can also be found by clicking the emoji icon, then categories and "Poker cards" at the bottom :)

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions. 

:6s::6s::6s:

Cards seem to work fine

9 minutes ago, psrquack said:

Quacking with Mr. Tool on the off would dry my likes as fast as duck eats bread.

We can agree that not liking others posts means like from now on and save tons of likes 😋

Is there any home button available for community? Have to click a lot to get to home page 

2 minutes ago, Merenitsu said:

I drag but nothing happens. I only have 2 graphs: URL and Link text

Where are you trying to drag it? If you want to add and URL, just paste it and wait a bit, it'll show up as preview. Same works for Community links such as: 

Which you can then discard and post as a link from the bottom of the page:

image.png.27aca876453a60f0a2e1b885d1d9ca9b.png