Suggestions for Community 2.0!

1 minute ago, miziel said:

@ReCorpH I found a simpler way to log in... đŸ€Ș  I enter on the polish site and just click the link to community at the top of the page... Duh... đŸ€“

Oh, I thought you've tried that. Haha, that's the simplest way. :P

Wow very strong, good luck with this community, a nice design, I hope that the moderators are as active as possible and respond promptly to any problem.🙂

Edited by SCOBY
  • Like 1

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

2 minutes ago, psrquack said:

Where can I find the latest posts of the topics like in the main page of the old forum?

Several ways. Easiest is to just click Activity at the top and then All Activity. You can also create your own feed, filtering by just the sections you want, and filtering by content type as well (also under the Activity menu)

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions. 

2 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Several ways. Easiest is to just click Activity at the top and then All Activity. You can also create your own feed, filtering by just the sections you want, and filtering by content type as well (also under the Activity menu)

Thanks. First way looks great, second not so. I don't want to close myself in a buble, so all opinions are welcome to check.

1 minute ago, Joco said:

Capture.PNG.0476f8e680b6945e8287b21391711a13.PNG

"See what's new since your last visit" is basically "Latest Posts"

This is also a great way, thanks.

38 minutes ago, ReCorpH said:

Where are you trying to drag it? If you want to add and URL, just paste it and wait a bit, it'll show up as preview. Same works for Community links such as: 

Which you can then discard and post as a link from the bottom of the page:

image.png.27aca876453a60f0a2e1b885d1d9ca9b.png

I do not have an inscription below. " drag files here to attach, or choose files".  Maybe this is due to the attachment limit?

11 minutes ago, psrquack said:

Thanks. First way looks great, second not so. I don't want to close myself in a buble, so all opinions are welcome to check.

This is also a great way, thanks.

image.png.50d1c9052e2255fbc1c74319ec25ed72.png

Take a look at all the options there is under "Activity". Then you can create multiple ones from "My Activity Streams" if you wish. You can have a separate stream for "off topic" and separate for "promotions" and another for "poker" content if you wish. Otherwise you can go from either "Unread content" or "All Activity". 🙂

Edit: Meaning you don't have to close yourself to one bubble, you can have multiple. 😉

Limiting the likes is not so easy to get used to. Not that I'm a great one for liking everything that's written but I do use them to acknowledge I've read a post if an answer is not really necessary. 

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

2 minutes ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

Limiting the likes is not so easy to get used to. Not that I'm a great one for liking everything that's written but I do use them to acknowledge I've read a post if an answer is not really necessary. 

test test @GR1ZZL3R@wudu 

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

This might be another bug or just very limited storage.

Capture.thumb.PNG.34cef2131748620b6c2a757104c5f624.PNG

Looks like some of the messages I had were multiplied because they were sent to multiple people in the past.

I will delete the duplicates later and see if that fixes the issue.

Edited by Joco

11 hours ago, ReCorpH said:

Best suggestions will be handsomely rewarded! Get creative. 🙂

€1 rake back for every post made on this forum for the next 30 days to celebrate the upgrade, thanks @ReCorpHÂ đŸ€‘Â 

I’m pretty sure this will be a successÂ đŸ€Ł

1 hour ago, Joco said:

This might be another bug or just very limited storage.

Capture.thumb.PNG.34cef2131748620b6c2a757104c5f624.PNG

Looks like some of the messages I had were multiplied because they were sent to multiple people in the past.

I will delete the duplicates later and see if that fixes the issue.

Recorph is aware of this one. Not actually a bug. You can delete your old messages for now 🙂

4 hours ago, ReCorpH said:

Sorry, seems like we got our first real bug! 

image.png.5393f54685c187ecb2f80a74eb5ad3b8.png

Click here and let me know if it brings you to home page please?

@ReCorpH @Livertool I've fixed this one now 🙂

Edit: Also improved (increased) the touch area for the logo on mobile, as it was quite small and difficult to hit before.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1