Suggestions for Community 2.0!

3 minutes ago, ReCorpH said:

Latest topics is there in a few different places, you can create your own Activity Streams where you can choose the content you wish to see, or you can click on the front page banner "See whats new...." And it'll show you unread content. 

Thanks. I don't know how I missed that.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Merenitsu said:

@ReCorpH I would like to see a board with parcels who have a birthday today. It is possible that congratulations be attached to the profile. I think everyone will be pleased to receive a couple of gifts and a couple of messages for their birthday. ☺️

Not going to happen, sorry. 

13 minutes ago, Merenitsu said:

@GR1ZZL3R How do you upload a photo. I can't find this cherished button 🆘

You can drag and drop or copypaste directly from your clipboard. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, and one more thing, @ReCorpH:

one user manual, or popup hints would have been nice, to teach newbie members for example how to use quote and so on. 🙂

32 minutes ago, Merenitsu said:

I feel like I'm the God now. Is there an option to hide the current activity? I'm a bit shy, you know...☺️

Each user was displayed first and in the previous version ☺️

Anyway, @Merenitsu I was speaking about the current activity, not the user logged in or not.☺️

Congrats on the new site, I really appreciate your work on it, @ReCorpH!

@Stubbe-Unibet two things:

1.: what is that cave on your profile cover photo? Some place to lock on the users who write irritating things about the poker product?😁

2.: the poker lobby has frozen out after the update again on mobile... Just scrolled down the MTTs, when it became black, and no more MTT was shown. The other tabs were working fine, while the MTT tab was frozen.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Sparrow473 said:

I feel like I'm the God now. Is there an option to hide the current activity? I'm a bit shy, you know...☺️

godmode.png

image.thumb.png.780041b51daa99db51b86e2df363be2c.pngYes, there is a function for that. Let me know if you can't access it. 

4 minutes ago, miziel said:

Can something be done with the login process? It requires going through unibet.com , which is kinda blocked for me. Could it be done through semi-official pl.unibet-34.com? 😁 (and 35 in the future? 🤣)

I will get back to you on this. What route did you manage to log in with?

1 minute ago, ReCorpH said:

I will get back to you on this. What route did you manage to log in with?

I use in-browser VPN and set country to Germany. Then I can get to the log in page. I just saw that after entering credentials it DOES go through pl.unibet-34.com before coming back to community...
I was doing this for quite some time, the difference now is, the new site doesn't keep the session alive after I turn off VPN.

New site is looking good. Not sure on any big changes yet or what is even possible to add so will have to have a think.

I'm more of a minimalist myself, so removing as much clutter as possible seems good. But ones man's trash is another man's treasure.

One minor change I can suggest is adding the help forum to the landing page to let new users find it easier, and I think it deserves to be with the others. Arranged alphabetically just because I'm like that lol.

image.png.e90127c380812b3384f9d6f4d821c2eb.png

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, cris1285 said:

I generally dont like changes but this one looks much better. Congrats on the rebirth and happy 5th birthday lol 😀

44 minutes ago, ReCorpH said:

Anyway to cancel reply? I was testing multi quote thingy but can't cancel or even delete quotes fully, only text part...

2 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Anyway to cancel reply? I was testing multi quote thingy but can't cancel or even delete quotes fully, only text part...

Not sure what you mean? If you don't wish to post a reply, just CTRL+A and delete the text. The reply box will always still be there.

Edit: If you have multiquote active, just click on the multiquote button again.

19 minutes ago, ReCorpH said:

Not sure what you mean? If you don't wish to post a reply, just CTRL+A and delete the text. The reply box will always still be there.

Edit: If you have multiquote active, just click on the multiquote button again.

Multiquote disappears when i add quotes to post. Using tablet, don't have control

12 minutes ago, Sparrow473 said:

@Livertool click on the quote box and press backspace or delete.

12 minutes ago, Sparrow473 said:

@Livertool click on the quote box and press backspace or delete.

I'm on tablet, clicking quote box and backspace don't delete it

This new version sucks! No embedded videos or gifs?

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

13 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Multiquote disappears when i add quotes to post. Using tablet, don't have control

I'm on tablet, clicking quote box and backspace don't delete it

I tried out on mobile. Tap on the grey upper part of the quote box and tap on backspace and it wotks for me, the box disappears.