Suggestions for Community 2.0!

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/21/2021 at 11:31 AM, Jami-Unibet said:

Best suggestions will be handsomely rewarded! Get creative. 🙂

Btw has anyone received any rewards for this?

@Livertool got ignored on the other topic so bumping this one.

Edited by Joco
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Jami-Unibet said:

I'll go through all of them again tomorrow when I'm working, but I don't think any of the suggestions have been implemented.

Suggested to increase likes from 10. Stubbe increased it to 15 on 22nd of April.

Suggested to see the last post in the Trending Topics sections instead of the first one. Stubbe find the option how to make this happen, you liked that post but still nothing.

Suggested among others changing the the topic starters name on the main page/trending topics to the lastly contributed ones. As Stubbe wrote you on the 7th of May you are on it.

Suggested the spoiler button, Stubbe added it on the 8th of May.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I suggested to make badges near avatar bigger and more varied. It was done but probably nobody even saw my post cause i haven' seen any reaction after post. Too bad that nobody was interested about implementing dark mode as i told and many users with me. Anyway i just wanted to be part of @psrquack change the world club 😛 .

Few that imo were implented, another thing if they are called suggestions or bugs and therefor good for nothing..

On 4/21/2021 at 12:37 PM, Andy-Unibet said:

More explosions 

Implented by scoby among others, many explosions every week 😄

On 4/21/2021 at 8:41 PM, Jami-Unibet said:

Sorry, seems like we got our first real bug! 

image.png.5393f54685c187ecb2f80a74eb5ad3b8.png

Click here and let me know if it brings you to home page please?

On 4/22/2021 at 12:34 AM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

@ReCorpH @Livertool I've fixed this one now 🙂

Edit: Also improved (increased) the touch area for the logo on mobile, as it was quite small and difficult to hit before.

On 5/14/2021 at 9:16 PM, Livertool said:

Seems to be working just fine, job well done 🙂

On 5/20/2021 at 5:48 PM, Purps said:

@Jami-Unibet

Maybe this has already mentioned  on this thread, but it seems that all the new threads are shown under the "unsolved"-feed on the community front page... That doesn't make too much sense, as there's not much to solve on most cases...

unsolved.png.2faedb88022a7103e65f56080ee949bf.png

On 5/20/2021 at 5:51 PM, Jami-Unibet said:

It is on my to-do list, I'll exclude other than Help related topics. Thanks @Purps!

• Haha 1

It's not something I'm fanatical about, usually only have a quick look when notified, this morning's rankings.

1784290126_Screenshot(614).png.f0c84c904cdae0bf885533ca02e4f19a.png

A couple of hours later I noticed this, and post it for those trying to up their ranking for future promos.

368056098_Screenshot(615).png.cd218940a7aaa4698cc5c9bb5f3ee07d.png

Not going to be anytime soon then!  🤣

• Haha 2

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Hi!

There is this thread from 2016 that advocates birthday promotions (for example a some kind of bonus pinata containing random bonus(es) appearing when logging-in in your birthday) for Unibet Community members. I think this would be a good idea. I don’t know if anything towards this end has been implemented since. Could this be somehow integrated as a part of the new Community 2.0? Hurry up guys, my birthday is next week 🤑😉

See: 

Another suggestion for Community 2.0 is to add subheaders for every major header. For instance, Betting and Sports could have sports-specific subheaders/subsections (i.e., Tennis, Football, Basketball etc.) and complementing these a General subheader etc. Similarly Poker-area could be further subsectioned according by game/tournament types, perhaps by specific tournament names also. What do you guys think? Would this make our forum/community more user-friendly (i.e., more easier to find what one is looking for), or conversely, more confusing? 

On 7/16/2021 at 3:12 PM, Jami-Unibet said:

I'll go through all of them again tomorrow when I'm working, but I don't think any of the suggestions have been implemented. I could be wrong as well as I've done quite a few changes.

Was any of the suggestion worth to implement after your revision?