Suggestions for Community 2.0!

3 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

At some point I believe we'll make a new Unibet set of emojis 🙂 Just a question of designing them, as adding them on the site is super easy

Good, hopefully unibet green ones. Can't get more neutral than that.

3 minutes ago, Pesek said:

I wanted to choose skin tone for a cat but it didn't work.  

Black cat for luck? 😀 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Pesek said:

@Joco @FreedoMMaybe i don't understand how following topic can help me, so please explain it to me. I am using AndreiBN tennis competition as an example. 100 pages, Andrei is posting  questions on page 89. I must look for them manually page by page, following a topic will send me notification every time somebody is posting an answer. I don't care about answers, i just want to know on which page there are the questions. 

If the author could have option to highlight important page in all this mess everybody would know straight away where to look for this important content.

Also if you click on the 3 dots on the top right of a specific comment, there's a "share" option. It'll give you a link that ends up with "findComment&comment=300447" something like that. That's the comment you want, and that link will get you to that comment. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 4/21/2021 at 3:33 PM, Sparrow473 said:

Yeah, and one more thing, @ReCorpH:

one user manual, or popup hints would have been nice, to teach newbie members for example how to use quote and so on. 🙂

Anyway, @Merenitsu I was speaking about the current activity, not the user logged in or not.☺️

Hey @Sparrow473

We can't separate the two (atleast yet) but you are now able to access this area:

image.thumb.png.352bfa894b5f5ae16de55b1eeed4f8c4.png

And hide your online status (which will also hide your browsing status)

Good luck to the new moderators, I hope to help the community as much as possible and it would be nice for everyone to introduce themselves, especially since some are newer registered than members of the community.

• Like 1

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

4 minutes ago, SCOBY said:

Good luck to the new moderators, I hope to help the community as much as possible and it would be nice for everyone to introduce themselves, especially since some are newer registered than members of the community.

Agreed @SCOBY nice to know who these Newbies are, so we can welcome them properly.

welcome GIF

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

4 hours ago, SCOBY said:

This will come later on. And you'll surely see them around no matter what.

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Merenitsu said:

@Jamie-Unibet where my box  by uploading a photo or video? 

I have no clue yet, as this is something I can't fix myself (Because I don't know what's causing it and can't replicate it).

Can you try to copy-paste a link to your post? Or save any image to your desktop and try to drag it to the reply box? 

7 hours ago, Jami-Unibet said:

I have no clue yet, as this is something I can't fix myself (Because I don't know what's causing it and can't replicate it).

Can you try to copy-paste a link to your post? Or save any image to your desktop and try to drag it to the reply box? 

I tried to drag. the inscription is being copied, but nothing happens

1 minute ago, MicroBeard said:

Don't know if anybody else adressed this, i would like to be able to see more than the last 6 recent threads

+1

And i would rather see last poster than who created thread...or both.

PS. Did someone get handsome prices like Brad Pitt or even Jabba the Hut for suggestions like promised?

• Like 2