Suggestions for Community 2.0!

Just now, GR1ZZL3R said:

I've a feeling there are a lot of rare badges being dished out, all brand new. 💥

Screenshot (1449).png

I wonder where are all the common ones 😄 I just received the Great content badge too. Probably quoting @GR1ZZL3R deserves rare badge.

Edited by Pesek
  • Like 2

Second complaint incoming. When I attach a photo I can't continue writing after it, only before, so I couldn't do my usual updates with photos then continue writing, any help please?

Edited by GR1ZZL3R

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

3 minutes ago, Pesek said:

I wonder where are all the common ones 😄 I just received the Great content badge too. Probably quoting @GR1ZZL3R deserves rare badge.

The day quoting me becomes a worthy achievement will surely be a very sad day. 😁

• Haha 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

6 minutes ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

Second complaint incoming. When I attach a photo I can't continue writing after it, only before, so I couldn't do my usual updates with photos then continue writing, any help please?

Can't you just hit Enter to make a new text row and start typing after the photo shows?

Sign in button in frontpage would be nice without need to go menuScreenshot_2021-04-21-14-11-53.thumb.png.362dc0ce4ece9cd46d7231aa38eb02fb.png

And if there will be 6 mods, could do special emoji for every mod and who ever of you is tackling each problem hits their emoji so member would know that problem is being investigated and which mod to harress if nothing is being done? Or something else like that.... 6 mods is lot to tag for every problem 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Livertool said:

And if there will be 6 mods, could do special emoji for every mod and who ever of you is tackling each problem hits their emoji so member would know that problem is being investigated and which mod to harress if nothing is being done? Or something else like that.... 6 mods is lot to tag for every problem 

Good idea. For example if you create a topic with a problem in Help/Support forum maybe you will see a menu with a mod to tag, for example Stubbe-the poker expert. Could be helpfull for newbies.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Joco said:
  • More/better emoticons for the like option. For example I used to like these.
  • Spoiler option in quick reply.
  • I would also like a dislike button but I know that won't happen.

Looks like I can no longer edit so I'm just gonna add more on here:

• A list of staff (admins & mods) members on the front page and their respective roles so users know who to get in contact for personal help.
  • It would be also nice to be able to edit your post for a little while longer (up to 30 mins)
  • Like 1

@Rushbie I write this then attach a photo.

Then can't write underneath it. 🤬

Screenshot (926).png

Unless I go back to edit. Getting there slowly but surely. 😁

Edited by GR1ZZL3R

One more thing I just noticed regarding the front page. While "Trending Topics" might cover most (though having Livertool's April Fool's joke as #1 seems weird), it would be nice to have a "Latest Topics" option aswell. And it shouldn't be limited to only 4 topics per option. 4 topics on the display is fine but we should be able to list out all of the Trending/Latest Topics by clicking on their respective titles.

Edited by Joco
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Pesek said:

Good idea. For example if you create a topic with a problem in Help/Support forum maybe you will see a menu with a mod to tag, for example Stubbe-the poker expert. Could be helpfull for newbies.

There will be something similar to this. No need to tag all the mods in the future.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Joco said:

Looks like I can no longer edit so I'm just gonna add more on here:

• A list of staff (admins & mods) members on the front page and their respective roles so users know who to get in contact for personal help.
  • It would be also nice to be able to edit your post for a little while longer (up to 30 mins)

"Browse - Staff" Will not be added to the front page. And the titles will change from "Admin" to "Poker Expert" or what ever, to reflect their position in the company (and community) 

10 minutes ago, Joco said:

One more thing I just noticed regarding the front page. While "Trending Topics" might cover most (though having Livertool's April Fool's joke as #1 seems weird), it would be nice to have a "Latest Topics" option aswell. And it shouldn't be limited to only 4 topics per option. 4 topics on the display is fine but we should be able to list out all of the Trending/Latest Topics by clicking on their respective titles.

Latest topics is there in a few different places, you can create your own Activity Streams where you can choose the content you wish to see, or you can click on the front page banner "See whats new...." And it'll show you unread content. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

Trying now. 

163846486_Screenshot(2311).png.189c0583ead4d4e57dcc843f1f910752.png

And @ReCorpH is the bossman. 

Screenshot (2311).png

If the picture comes up twice, make sure to delete the second one before clicking post. 🙂 If it shows up in the message once it will be there once. 

• Thanks 1