Jonnys and Psrquacks talk crap thread so we dont de-rail other threads, thread

jonny2192

I don't get it making a game faster and reducing the skill factor and increasing the luck factor (means less starting chips or faster increasing blind levels) and promoting this as more exciting product. Btw it's not my cup of tee because I don't played the original ones too.

behave

• Haha 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• 2 weeks later...

Man, what a New Years Party this was.

Somehow received some Darts freebets and turned them to 20.

Played almost all poker missions.

Lost the remaining on tennis.

That was my major poker activity for this year.

spacer.png

Now back to common nonsense quacking.šŸ™ƒ

Ā 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

New year, new hopes.

Unfortunately the current freeroll schedule is not fitting my taste and I'm too busy keeping my eyes on real buyin events(tourney or cash), so I will take a long break at this site's poker section. I prefer someting running in the background what I can handle as 4th or 5th task and freerolls are ideal for this.

Country restricted freeroll at the competitor what is running once a day evening is perfect for me. It's time to taste other ponds.

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know what happening curently at the tables. Everyone went crazy and left a bunch of EV in hands.

Villain1 slowpays the pocket aces till showdown, Villain2 calls every bets with 72 till he get the second pair on river and wins the pot against TPTK, villain3 foldsĀ  a hand at bounty tourney in the SB position when BB has less than 2 BB's and reaches the FT without eliminating any player, villain4 calls an allin from late position when already 4 players are in, villain5 chats a smiling emoji after the 1,5x multiplier HexaPro starts, villain6 minraises every time when he is on early position, villain7 plays only the #0lucky avatar and so on.

Maybe they are making this for the "Prizes credited to everyone" comment?šŸ¤”

Ā 

Edited by psrquack
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

I don't know what happening here, but other sites pamper us with country restricted tourney's, letting us re register after 6 years ban, giving us exclusive freerolls, but here can't handle a simple login issue what aggravates us for 2 months. No reaction from mods, no communication.

Sad.

spacer.png

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...