Jonnys and Psrquacks talk crap thread so we dont de-rail other threads, thread

jonny2192

August is here and the waddle to level2 access is almost over. All I need is 2 points to complete the challenge.

n11.thumb.png.0c837ca772c42ad6158d7da6e1e31476.png

I should write here a wall of text about obstacles, peaks and valleys, hugh mistakes and false strategies but tbh currently I have much more important objectives and summertime is here, so let's take a break.

spacer.png

PS: I hope level2 freeroll schedule will be improved, because the 30 tixs to Supertourney lasting +3 hours with skilled players is not something what can help players keeping the L2 status for the next quarter.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Challenge accomplished Mr. Purps.🏋️‍♀️

n1.thumb.png.a5ff5079845d89d6aa6bd9a9c8f63eb1.png

Oh, it was NOT in the bubble duck? Well, duck happens.🦤

Then new challenge is on:

hoarding resources till the start of the next quarter and gaining the super week(means playing Supernova, Supermoon, Big Bang and 250 UO step from freerolls within a week). That would be an awesome adieu from the duck rolling carrier.

spacer.png

Edited by psrquack
  • Like 4

We at Duckbet always working on a better tournament schedule,

so let us introduce the new hybrid BubbleFlip Series.

• Reaching the ITM always makes you difficult?🤧
  • Want to go to slip, but the most interesting and money heavy part of the tourney is just starting?😬
  • Are you sick and tired starting the ITM with minimal chips?🤥
  • Want to go for a win not for the first step of payout?😊

If your answer is" Yes" to all questions, then you would love the BubbleFlip tourneys. The tourney will start with a flip phase till you reach the bubble and will continue like a normal tourney.

1. You could enjoy the benefit of fast payouts (won't be rivered after hours of play before the bubble),🦆
  2. the massive stacks and time to play.🦢
  3. you could feel yourself as winner just after 2 minutes the MTT starts.🦤

BubbleFlips are familiar to SNG's so we offer them to try to SNG ducks too. 🦾

Enjoy, Duck, BubbleFlip-somethign from everything.🤑

spacer.png

Something for @Livertool: alcohol prices in the EU.

https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/web/products-eurostat-news/-/ddn-20210830-1

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Sparrow473 said:

Sry to ducking around in your thread but those prices shocked me! I mean, the prizes in Hungary just blew up during the last few years, and we are the cheapest in the EU??? 🤮 Have to start to hate beer and pálinka...😟

The topic is for silly posts, so nothing to complain before posting.

Don't start hating, just keep the good memories, when it was cheaper.😂 I wonder Germany has lower prices than EU average.🙃

Professior Duck's daily lifehacks. Part1.

Wanna increase your UO ticket's value just in 2 steps? You could win up to 25% more without play.

Follow the instruction and enjoy the benefits.

1, Hoard €4 UO tickets

2, Wait till Unibet will change the qualifier route and your €4 UO tickets will be converted to €5 UO tickets.

That's all. You don't need anything to do but wait.

Magic.

spacer.png

Edited by psrquack

16 hours ago, psrquack said:

Something for @Livertool: alcohol prices in the EU.

We must pay more that Sanna gets her breakfasts, we can save world from climate change and ship money around the world. Makes me want to move to Hungary 🙂

14 hours ago, Sparrow473 said:

Sry to ducking around in your thread but those prices shocked me! I

I think there is enough room in this pool for both ducks and sparrows 😄

You know all the customers complaining when verification takes weeks? Unibet must have made new record with almost 2 years 🤮 Thou i have tight filter with believing all things found on internet, i don't think this is fake since customer is poker pro. Stubbe always says why would big company like unibet screw customers over for peanuts and how that don't make sense. Well, don't make sense either.

https://twitter.com/Fiilismies08/status/1432763348483981312?s=20

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

And if they change the qualifying route to €5 tourneys and convert all remaining €4 tickets to Bonus Points? 

I think they will convert the €4 ticket to 2*€2 prior then giving away bonus points, because they don't support exchanging tickets outside the qualifier system.😀

But if that unwanted case will happen then hoarding is much more recommended because that would be the easiest way gaining bonus points.

15 minutes ago, Livertool said:

I think there is enough room in this pool for both ducks and sparrows 😄

You know all the customers complaining when verification takes weeks? Unibet must have made new record with almost 2 years 🤮 Thou i have tight filter with believing all things found on internet, i don't think this is fake since customer is poker pro. Stubbe always says why would big company like unibet screw customers over for peanuts and how that don't make sense. Well, don't make sense either.

https://twitter.com/Fiilismies08/status/1432763348483981312?s=20

Yes, I have never understood why Stubbe has written that argument, because I have never seen a company speeding up withdraw as fast as deposit can be. Keeping the money in the system is the priority of all gambling firms, so they will check it twice (or more times) when they should fulfill a big withdrawal request. Checking more means more time (more departments) so people will feel company is trying to screw them up.

• Like 1