Jonnys and Psrquacks talk crap thread so we dont de-rail other threads, thread

jonny2192

• 3 weeks later...

Does the Tesla promo  requires opt in? I opted in to promo (as usually- because I like free stuffs and they could  show to marketing team how many users like their promos,-but generally not playing them) but waddled to do something better on weekend. This week I got a mail that unfortunately I didn't win anything on weekly raffle. Would be surprized if result would be anything else.😃 But sending users pm is a very great gesture, I really appreciated it.

spacer.png

Btw, the very big, very hidden and very mysterious challenge has started at the 29th of August. Next update will come on the 30th of October.

• Like 1

To spare your time and reduce your expenses Duckbet will introduce to all customers a wheel of Spins after logging into the poker client in the next few days.You don't need to grind the sassion,  or spend hours to play, just tap on the start button to see how your grind would see. Outcomes are the following:

Lose:

• 1-3 of your total buyins at your favourite stake

Rakeback Guy:

• breakeven

This won't happen again:

• you will win 1-3 of your total buyins at your favourite stake.

We hope all the Ducks will appreciate our new, Safe Gambling and Cost Reducing tool. Enjoy it!

spacer.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, psrquack said:

I don't know what happening here but the searching engine on the top right corner is totally useless. It shows me 0 result no matter what I have been looking for. Maybe Mr. Tool sucked too much bread at Bloodsuckers and they run out of resources.😆

spacer.png

image.png.c30e6dd9021a9433be049690d78d34ce.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

25 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

image.png.c30e6dd9021a9433be049690d78d34ce.png

Would you be able to chage the default setting of the search area to "everywhere"?

Most of the searches I imagine are done from the community frontpage, and it does the search from "Pages". I'm not sure what those even are, but it never finds anything with that setting...

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Purps said:

Would you be able to chage the default setting of the search area to "everywhere"?

Lets see

Edit: Requesting from provider so "Everywhere" would be the default on homepage. If you search from a specific board (poker, bingo etc) image.thumb.png.59c4ecb247fc777d6522587c51887b4c.png the default will stay as "this forum". At least this is what I'll ask. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Today a very long bankroll builder challenge has started. Duration 1 year. I was thinking about to deposit to speed up things, but nowadays is better to keep all savings close to you. Duration 1 year.

Hopefully we will have a locally licenced Unibet in the end here.

spacer.png

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, psrquack said:

Today a very long bankroll builder challenge has started. Duration 1 year. I was thinking about to deposit to speed up things, but nowadays is better to keep all savings close to you. Duration 1 year.

spacer.png

duck duck butt sliding GIFEdouard Philippe Cash GIF by Gautier sans H#GLHF

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/1/2022 at 3:22 PM, psrquack said:

spacer.png

The first month is almost over and everything went as it should be (means all plans were ruined).

Q4 goal was to reach level2, what was accomplished after day1 when I ducked to the final heads up in the last Unibet Open added freeroll. I'm not a big friend starting challenges and making sneaky starts, so I had to find another goal.

After I have found the next goal for the quarter (reaching 25 0.40 tickets via freerolls) my boss removed the home office for all workers so I had to find another goal for the quarter.

After I have found the next goal for the quarter(playing the freeroll bounties- 0.20qualifier-1.00qualifier-Good Luck Mr. Gorsky! route) the tournament schedule was changed ao I had to find another goal for the quarter.

Now I'm started to collect Omaha bounties and I don't have any specific goal for the quarter.

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2022 at 8:08 PM, psrquack said:

The first month is almost over and everything went as it should be (means all plans were ruined).

Q4 goal was to reach level2, what was accomplished after day1 when I ducked to the final heads up in the last Unibet Open added freeroll. I'm not a big friend starting challenges and making sneaky starts, so I had to find another goal.

After I have found the next goal for the quarter (reaching 25 0.40 tickets via freerolls) my boss removed the home office for all workers so I had to find another goal for the quarter.

After I have found the next goal for the quarter(playing the freeroll bounties- 0.20qualifier-1.00qualifier-Good Luck Mr. Gorsky! route) the tournament schedule was changed ao I had to find another goal for the quarter.

Now I'm started to collect Omaha bounties and I don't have any specific goal for the quarter.

spacer.png

I don't know what happening in my mind but my newest idea was completing all part of a monthy mission during my 1 year challenge and some days later i have read Unibet will finish offering those missions and will offer player targeted options in the future.

Well, another worm on the hook and gone fishing with friends.

spacer.png

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, psrquack said:

I don't know what happening in my mind but my newest idea was completing all part of a monthy mission during my 1 year challenge and some days later i have read Unibet will finish offering those missions and will offer player targeted options in the future.

Well, another worm on the hook and gone fishing with friends.

spacer.png

That's not quite what I wrote. Missions will probably continue, it'll just be in a different way and rewards likely segmented so everyone doesn't get the same. 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions