Jonnys and Psrquacks talk crap thread so we dont de-rail other threads, thread

jonny2192

12 hours ago, SShcherbyna said:

you can!

200.gif

I don't know if you refer to "€0,01 - Major Centrol" as freerolls, but you can climb really well from them, it's proven. 😎

Thanks! No, it was an Omaha freeroll with 1 cent bounty option. That tourney was  a perfect  qualifier for the Major Centroll and for other qualifiers.

• 4 months later...

To me chickens are just ducks (love them and love eating them, sorry @psrquack) with pointy nose. Last night air was as moist as 90's teen girl pants when they saw backstreet boys so couldn't sleep and fridge was empty so i walked to 24/7 store. When i was coming back i saw fox with feathers in it's mouth so i figured out that it was up to no good as neighbour has chickens. Well, clock was around 5:30 so do i wake them up or not? Fox already ran away but most likely would return later... Rang their bell with conclusion that they don't keep chickens in their yard for fox food and they were pleased that i gave them heads up. So now i have saved one human and around five pointy nosed ducks in my life.

Two dilemmas: did i really save any chickens as i have probly eaten hundred times more and have i saved any human if i have raised others blood pressure to eat minutes of their lives like stu and jami?

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...