Jonnys and Psrquacks talk crap thread so we dont de-rail other threads, thread

jonny2192

2 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

That's not quite what I wrote. Missions will probably continue, it'll just be in a different way and rewards likely segmented so everyone doesn't get the same.Ā 

Then sorry my english but i meant the current structure of missions (same for all) will change. As I remember the reward of completing part 1 of those missions was 50 BP, which is achievable from freerolls. My thought was reaching the 50 then using them by UO qualifiers centroll. Now I presume this way will be closing and I will get another task/reward.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, the well-known system of montly missions was gone.

spacer.png

Now we are ready for personalised missions, like

• all your avatars should be start with a letter "A"
  • don't missclick in the next hour
  • be allin when you are in the lead 4 times in a row
  • click on every feature in the lobby or
  • accumulate 500 unreaded notifications in the next quarter.
  • Haha 1

After playing majors 2 days in the row (thanks for the opportunity again) it was cleary to me long lasting tournaments are not my cup of tea, but they have the potential to make a good kickstarter for the bankroll challenge so i have modified my 1 year challenge. requirements. Btw, the will start today and the goal is to finish itm at the Omaha 1500 Wrap or equivalent Major tourney.Ā  Any results will come after the end of the first quarter 2023.

• Like 6

All I want for Christmas is not a temporary closure of PartyPoker for my country. Hopefully Unibet won't be the next, but who knows.

Btw I'm finding a little weird admins could modify posts (adding gift icons) without any signs that the original postĀ  was modified. Hopefully bigger power means bigger responsibility.

4 minutes ago, psrquack said:

Btw I'm finding a little weird admins could modify posts (adding gift icons) without any signs that the original postĀ  was modified. Hopefully bigger power means bigger responsibility.

giphy.gif.f797c9d6a96b72cbaa266b249dd081a8.gif

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%." Ā  Ā Ā image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Here at Duckbet we are engaged to improve the joy of poker, so let's introduce a new collector game, called

Rig up a Duck.

All you need is to collect tickets what you can't use before they will expire. If you will collect 5 from them (The Bill, The Neck, The Belly, The Foot and The Tail), a hidden duck will appear and will grant you an access to the secret

Schrodinger's tournament!

In Love Reaction GIF by i-love-you.

Don't forget you can have something if you have nothing at the the same time.

So happy hunting!

n1.thumb.png.0062e758ab40bb6215abdd96c11ea212.png

Things I have learnt in this month:

-if your country will change the local currency you should close your account and open a new one if your account's currency is in the closing one

-if you are manuelly registered to tournament (like winning entrance) you won't get anyĀ  points after the tournament's fee.

spacer.png