Jonnys and Psrquacks talk crap thread so we dont de-rail other threads, thread

jonny2192

28 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Makes me want to move to Hungary

Not a bad option at all. I've spent one 3 week and one 6 week period in Hungary and few weekends when there was still direct flights from Tampere to Budapest. I've even studied Magyar for 6 months. Was going to buy a cottage from there, but then they stopped flying there. It's a beautiful and very affordable country. And lots of beautiful women. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Pionrj said:

Not a bad option at all. I've spent one 3 week and one 6 week period in Hungary and few weekends when there was still direct flights from Tampere to Budapest. I've even studied Magyar for 6 months. Was going to buy a cottage from there, but then they stopped flying there. It's a beautiful and very affordable country. And lots of beautiful women. 

Weird to see those words next to each other, because most of the hungarian beauty - talking about the ones in Budapest - are not affordable without pain 😅

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Pionrj said:

@cris1285I don't know at all what's the price range in that spesific section😅 But there was nice bars where even that was very cheep comparing to Finland. Few drinks in Finland+taxi is 40-60€. In Hungary 10-20€. But this was like 6 years ago. Last visited 2017.

Well, for a Finn any girls or bars is cheap here 😅

The girls in their early 20s living there because of their studies are supercute, but be careful with the 25+ beautiful and "self-sufficient, independent, strong" women because they searching the One who takes them to Dubai every weekend 

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, psrquack said:

Yes, I have never understood why Stubbe has written that argument, because I have never seen a company speeding up withdraw as fast as deposit can be. Keeping the money in the system is the priority of all gambling firms, so they will check it twice (or more times) when they should fulfill a big withdrawal request. Checking more means more time (more departments) so people will feel company is trying to screw them up.

Don't know what are all the facts in that case, customer might have done some fishy or then he is just winning player which companies hate. In any case, it doesn't take 2 years to settle any case, imo. If it does take that long, it just seems like unibet never wanted to pay out. Only after lawyer made case they had to cause they couldn't prove that customer broke any rules, why would they pay otherwise.

• Thanks 1

@Pionrj

I used to work in a pizzeria when I was studying and as far as I know it would never have been profitable to sell pizzas under 6€ if you have to pay salary for someone and taxes too. In Oulu they used to sell pizzas as low as 4€ when this campaign started. You can't find anything that cheap from there anymore. Coincidence?

https://www.mtvuutiset.fi/makuja/artikkeli/hu-helsingin-halvimman-pizzan-hinta-huolettaa-asiantuntijaa-jotain-hyvin-kummallista-siina-on/8223762#gs.adxoh5

This is what i meant. Just if someone can do something cheap doesn't mean it is illegal. Ofc goverment and these safejob "experts" always know better 🤮

Not that i would ever cheer for Kontula pizzeria or any other similar over finnish ones, but better that they sell low price pizza (if it is done even close legally)than live on social benefits.

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

Official Duckbet announcement!

Dear Ducketeers,

We have heard many rumours about the last closure of Saxony ducks from our well loved pond. We would like to reassure you all that the pond will not decrease at all and every customer will find their regular tables and opponents in the future.

You said it's impossible? 

We said duck you!

We have all the gaming patterns/hands of the Saxony ducks and we will replace them (hopefully for a short period) with

Duckbots.

We have developed a brand new DAI (duck AI) which is one of the best in the industrie and better what iDucker Network uses. They will play as their masters and you won't realize any difference.

Ofc we will pay out their 'winnings' to their masters' accounts as soon as regulation will change(if the master was a winning player)  and we will top up our bots bankroll from their masters bank account/credit cards if the bots will lose the current amount from their Duckbet 'account'(as the master did in the past).

Don't forget once a Ducketeer, always a Ducketeer.

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Another busy week is around a corner, it's better writing a long and boring challenge post instead of posting a funny duck picture. But who knows which one is better?

In the previous months I have grinded the freerolls alot reaching the deserved level2 and gaining access to the long-waited new and restricted freerolls. There were many obstacles to beat (legislation, vacation) but I was sure staff's hard work will pay off and I will be very satisfied with the new schedule. We all know the industry is facing rainy weather (decreasing number of players, less deposits, more and more restricted markets and pools) so everyone must be cut the costs, which means less free money will be available, but I was very optimistic and thought, I will give you the necessary rake and the Level2 schedule will be really cool.

An example what I could have imagine:

6AM  €50 Omaha freeroll (cash tickets)

10AM €50 Holdem freeroll (general MTT tickets)

14PM €50Holdem freeroll (sng tickets)-€1 ticket to top 50

18PM €100 Holdem bounty freeroll (UO tickets)

22PM €50 Omaha  freeroll (Supermoon tickets)

Weekly €100 on Monday Holdem bounty freeroll (cash prices)

Unfortunately my expected plans and reality didn't match (how could be when I didn't know what was the goal of the transformation).

So what's now? I will grind the open freerolls occasionally till I will flip to the €10 ticket and try to complete the King of Flip challenge and win another bullet to Supermoon. If I won't be able to win 2 flips with that ticket, then nothing new will happen.

spacer.png

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Livertool said:

Tried to spot these little jewels  through window but couldn't. Maybe they are kept in safe for being premium products 🤔

IMG_20210929_074203.jpg.d795eff4b20ba5b81025de0aa834d7a7.jpg

You need to spam "password please" to get access to special products like this 😛

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

12 hours ago, jonny2192 said:

How is this thread still going 3.5 years after I started it🤩

For as long as there're humans, there'll be an infinite source of crap, so the thread will never die 😉

Welcome back and congrats on the new little one!

• Haha 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions