Jonnys and Psrquacks talk crap thread so we dont de-rail other threads, thread

jonny2192

Welcome to Duckbet's awesome daily quiz again. Fortunately our betting product manager woke up earlier than Sanna and find some crumbs on the breakfast table so here is today's question.

What is the last name of this famolous player, who likes walking?

spacer.png

His name is Chris...

A, Federer    B, Quacker

C, Waddle    D, Breadly

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Good morning dear Duckbet customers. We have an awesome offer for you! Deposit at least €100 or equal of your local currency today and you will have 100% chance to participate on the daily quiz game. Don't miss this offer!

The question of the day is:

spacer.png

What is the name of this Mascot?

A, Duck the Rock    B, Deepdale Duck

C, Tony the Pondy   D, Sassy Ducky

• Like 2

3 hours ago, psrquack said:

Good morning dear Duckbet customers. We have an awesome offer for you! Deposit at least €100 or equal of your local currency today and you will have 100% chance to participate on the daily quiz game. Don't miss this offer!

spacer.png

Bonus question: what is name and phone number of the chick?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, psrquack said:

spacer.png

Sheer guess without Googling, B: Deepdale Duck.  ( I can see the name of the club on the badge 😄 )

3 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Bonus question: what is name and phone number of the chick?

Ken Tucky  555-36-24-34

• Haha 2

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Here is Duck News, and we are here to show you the news of the future.

On Monday it will be a hearing about new german gambling regulation. Hearing starts at 10.00 AM.

Servers will be shut down for german players at 11.00 AM.

Ordnung muss sein.

Good morning to all Duckbet players. Our Betting Product Manager is busy, because he is reading all the duck news around the world, so your task is to guess the name of the Magazine he is reading first after he woke up.

spacer.png

The correct name of this awesome newspaper is...

A, Duck Arsenal Magazine                                B, Duck Stoke Magazine

C, Duck Poland Magazine (english version)  D,  Duck Sliema  Wanderers (Malta) Magazine

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, psrquack said:

Our Betting Product Manager is busy, because he is reading all the duck news around the world, so your task is to guess the name of the Magazine he is reading first after he woke up.

Mr. @Livertool being the product manager and before having a look at the options, I was sure that it had to be "Jallu", a legendary Finnish nature magazine with pictures of chicks, kitties and an occasional fullgrown beaver.

To my big surpsire Jallu wasn't amongst the candidates though and now I have no clue, so I'll just have to guess: A, "Duck Arsenal Magazine" because it sounds good to me. 👍

• Haha 2

Ever felt like an idiot?

1. Saw the post on the freeroll so regged it. 🙂
  2. Sat there at 18:55 wondering why there were only 8 regged, might be easy to win some spins. 🤔
  3. Start time came and went, nothing happened. 🤔🤔
  4. Checked in on the community, nobody complaining.🤔🤔🤔
  5. Back to the tables, still no action. 🤔🤔🤔🤔
  6. Noticed the date. 😳
  7. Very embarrassed. 😳😳
  • Haha 3

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Welcome to Duckbet's daily quiz in where you can spin it till you win it. Legendary moments just from the kitchen. Our betting products manager is currently at the gym and makes push ups so let's join to him and remember to this legendary duck moment.

spacer.png

As you can see players Arsenal players made a clear view for fans and everyone could see that the penalty was

A, scored          B, missed

C, replayed       D, VAR-checked

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/3/2021 at 6:00 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

All representatives of duck bet are invited to take part in an exclusive freeroll. Search for "UAT" in lobby and use the password "merryxmas". Max 25 players. Lots of spins at stake

I hope we don't quite reach the estimated duration 😱

longone.thumb.png.90bf6a9437824a2c3155aa74e828000b.png

Edited by Purps
english is hard
  • Haha 1