Discussion for Streakr Picks

5 hours ago, GotKot99 said:

But maybe we could have also a ”Streakr-vakio” 🤑? Any opinions on that one @Purps and @Livertool

We could have a lot of fun and exciting sports related stuff going on here on the community, like in the good old days. But we ain't got none. It is what it is 😞

Edited by Purps
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, Purps said:

We could have a lot of fun and exciting sports related stuff going on here on the community, like in the good old days. But we ain't got none. It is what it is 😞

The issue is mostly resources at the moment. So, if you guys can come up with a promotion format which needs limited involvement from Jami (purps or someone else keeping leaderboard etc.), I'm sure we can figure something out 🙂 

If we just get a list with aliases and prizes to be credited, it shouldn't be an issue.

Let us hear your ideas! 🙂 

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

44 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Like this? Ideas are out there, but the execution is lacking.

Screenshot_20220324_142230.thumb.jpg.d0f1f10392040067d2822de3b73a953a.jpg

Besides leaderboard, purps coulf maybe pick daily matches too so no need for daily involvement of staff?

That was my point. Time is the challenge so it'd need to be community driven with Jami just crediting the prizes and everything else being handled by you guys 🙂 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

2 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

So, if you guys can come up with a promotion format which needs limited involvement from Jami (purps or someone else keeping leaderboard etc.), I'm sure we can figure something out 🙂 

If we just get a list with aliases and prizes to be credited, it shouldn't be an issue.

@Stubbe-Unibet

tbh I have told @Jami-Unibet several times that I would love to do something like this ever since Jeppe left and all the competitions died. But I never got any kind of an answer ( no yes/no ) from him, so lately I haven't even bothered asking anything anymore.

And also, the less moving parts there is, the easier things tend to be, so what you describe above would be the perfect scenario. if it's up to me we could have an old fashioned supertoto for this weekend up in a few hours. And you wouldn't have to do anything other than maybe open a thread for it, figure out the  prizes, and then credit the prizes some time next week. I would do everything else.

Edited by Purps
typos
  • Like 1

@Purps I'm all for that, I'll send you a PM later today (Once I figure out the prizes etc) and we can have a Community Streakr that most likely will start on saturday-sunday and last towards the end of next week as a first edition. 🙂

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Purps said:

Edited 6 hours ago by Purps

2 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

The issue is mostly resources at the moment. So, if you guys can come up with a promotion format which needs limited involvement from Jami (purps or someone else keeping leaderboard etc.), I'm sure we can figure something out 🙂 

At the time the betting one was handed over to be run by the community both Andrei and I volunteered to take spells. Unfortunately for whatever reason Andrei disappeared so the popular tennis Grand slam promos did as well, also the horseracing one run by Charismaman. I have, like Purps, in the past proposed some different big comps but for one reason or another they were never taken up, one reason given that "we're" running a promo on those lines, it never materialized. Like Barkis though, I'm willing.

🤣

Edited by GR1ZZL3R

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

1 minute ago, Jami-Unibet said:

@Purps I'm all for that, I'll send you a PM later today (Once I figure out the prizes etc) and we can have a Community Streakr that most likely will start on saturday-sunday and last towards the end of next week as a first edition. 🙂

Oh okay. Streakr will need some rules that don't yet exist since we haven't had one before... But I'd be happy to keep tracking of the streaks and such. Will need to see the format before planning any tables or such yet, but we'll get there 🙂👍

• Like 2

To be honest I'd suggest an ongoing one rather than a knockout, the idea being to keep as many participants involved as long as possible. (Me 😄) There's not much fun losing in the first couple of days in a longer running comp. 😥

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Good thing about streakr style of competition is that there is something for everyday. Just a quick sketch, can be modified in ayway:

Community streakr
26.3 - 15.4
Prices: bonus points/freebet
Streak of 3 - 2€
                 6 - 5€
                 9 - 10€
               12 - 20€
               15 - 50€
               18 - 100€
Jackpot 21 - UO Malta package+Stubbes smoked meat

2 matches per day to choose from, either h2h or 1x2. From major sports that are pretty even steven or occasionally could be something community related like if staff members are playing cps, who lasts longer. 

• Like 5

On 3/24/2022 at 4:18 PM, Livertool said:

Good thing about streakr style of competition is that there is something for everyday. Just a quick sketch, can be modified in ayway:

Community streakr
26.3 - 15.4
Prices: bonus points/freebet
Streak of 3 - 2€
                 6 - 5€
                 9 - 10€
               12 - 20€
               15 - 50€
               18 - 100€
Jackpot 21 - UO Malta package+Stubbes smoked meat

2 matches per day to choose from, either h2h or 1x2. From major sports that are pretty even steven or occasionally could be something community related like if staff members are playing cps, who lasts longer. 

Yeah baby! Let’s try something!