Discussion for Streakr Picks

10 hours ago, justkoko said:

Why my prediction is wrong, there was 134 points in the match. Nowhere is said including overtime. Please fix my results. 

All the betting on basketball match totals on Unibet does include overtime. That's likely the reason for them to include it on Streakr too.

Unlucky though 😧

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Boby said:

@Stubbe-Unibet îs Bounce restricted for romanian market? Bounce started yesterday on .com site but not .ro

Hey Boby. I have no clue 😄 I don't even know what Bounce is. But if there's no promo page on your market, it's safe to assume your market has been excluded. You can always check with live chat if you want to be sure (when it's not poker related, your local support will know much better than I) 🙂 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

1 hour ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Hey Boby. I have no clue 😄 I don't even know what Bounce is. But if there's no promo page on your market, it's safe to assume your market has been excluded. You can always check with live chat if you want to be sure (when it's not poker related, your local support will know much better than I) 🙂 

IT îs Streakr

Aaaaaand again worth noticing that the 2nd one of the matches marked for today ( Uruguay - Argentina ) is certainly not being played today by any timezone, but instead at midnight CET between Friday and Saturday 🙄

So it'll probably be better to go with a pick on Slovakia - Slovenia match for today 👍

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, RedClown said:

I was offered to predict the match result two days ago and I guessed right. From then onwards, no offers to proceed current streak. It beats me how it works.. 🤔

Those questions aren't there always if you try to find them in the morning.

For example right now the Streakr page says that the campaign has ended, but there'll probably be some questions a little later on. Campaign is supposed to end on 21st of this month and something has been and should be up daily.