Discussion for Streakr Picks

3 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Yeah, this i getting confusing. According to stats i have 3 streak cause slope question was good after all, yet i only have streak of 2. On top of that, i answered wrong to women gs question that was held today🤫 yet i still have streak of 2. 🤔 Was it some kind of pity move that cancelled right answer and wrong answer overruled each other? 😆

Same thing but can we really complain if this competition is free and you lose nothing at all but can gain something ?

sdsdsd.png

Unibet hoodie is amazing

5 minutes ago, Evarb said:

Same thing but can we really complain if this competition is free and you lose nothing at all but can gain something ?

sdsdsd.png🤑

Time is money and if it takes me 10-15 minutes to go through stats to figure out my picks, that is 100-150€ of value 🤑

Would be nice to know where i stand now, if at 0 streak, that was enough of "free fun" for me.

31 minutes ago, jerry said:

Any ideas for today? Feel like better to wait for another choices.

No Streakr here, can't check about how many goals we are speaking about in case 2 so I skip the second question, but If I would have Streakr, then I would go Sweden to win in the regular time. Russians weren't good against Denmark in the previous game, and Sweden showed a very impressive form against Canada.

• Like 1

They never corrected the last Streakr

(Ice hockey Finland vs Slovakia) 

Anyone else who experienced this?

And when I asked the customer service, they said that they always correct the answer the day after the competition. That is a straight out lie 😞

Still haven't corrected it by the way. 

1 hour ago, High-Lander said:

They never corrected the last Streakr

(Ice hockey Finland vs Slovakia) 

Anyone else who experienced this?

And when I asked the customer service, they said that they always correct the answer the day after the competition. That is a straight out lie 😞

Still haven't corrected it by the way. 

Now they have corrected it. But not credited the win (freebet).

• 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, GotKot99 said:

Which countries are included? I cannot seem to find a working link…

I think we're out of it this time. Likely because of us having the "Formula-vakio" ( not sure if Finns are the only ones who have that, but could well be so ).

Edited by Purps
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Livertool said:

I'm pretty sure that is how it is. We are the only ones with lätkävakio too and apparently it subtitutes with f1-vakio.

4 hours ago, Purps said:

I think we're out of it this time. Likely because of us having the "Formula-vakio" ( not sure if Finns are the only ones who have that, but could well be so ).

Yep, maybe we Finns are out…

But maybe we could have also a ”Streakr-vakio” 🤑? Any opinions on that one @Purps and @Livertool