Discussion for Streakr Picks

6 hours ago, 100HourChallenge said:

Following. Also wondering on which game the free-spins are for.

Could it be that we just haven't received the bonus yet? I have received other bonuses already however (including the one won for a 4 streak, a 5euro freebet).

NO, nothing received and there is little no progress here (yet). Bumping @Andy-Unibet - can you have a look on that, please ? 😇

6 hours ago, 100HourChallenge said:

Also wondering on which game the free-spins are for.

It should be a Starburst (based on what is stated on the PRIZES page)

image.png.210d005a186bea0af68bb00b1326c97a.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MadAdo said:

NO, nothing received and there is little no progress here (yet). Bumping @Andy-Unibet - can you have a look on that, please ? 😇

I'm be completely honest and say I know nothing about this promo because it's not poker related. I'd recommend live chat to get any issues resolved.

• Thanks 1

Poker Janitor

They add the free spins as bonus offers. So you need to first accept these offers otherwise they won't appear on your account.

That said if you don't see any offers related to this then you should get in contact with customer support.

Edited by Joco
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Joco said:

That said if you don't see any offers related to this then you should get in contact with customer support.

@Joco already 'absolved' that process ... so sitting here and wait if it will rain today or tomorrow or a day after 💦

Thank you for strong advice 🦾

Hi @Joco can you explain me how you contact with customer support, because when i use live chat nothing happened ( i mean when i click the submit button nothing happens). Is there a community moderator who can help, and tell me how to get the 5 free spins from the Streakr competition, thank you. 

Question: for Streakr competition -> is it a case, that longest "success" days counts only ?

Example: once you have streak of 3 (prize of 5 free-spins) and made another correct tip, you will get prize for Streak4 (and not both of them -> Streak3+Streak4) ? 🤔

6 minutes ago, Sparrow473 said:

I don't think so. Today I got the 5 spins and I'm in game now, waiting for the result  of tonight match so probably I'll have a 4-long streak.

@Sparrow473 so you already won & use those FS (that is also what I understand from your previous comment) ... and if you survive/success with another day, you will got FB as a result of streak 4-days long ? 🤑

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, MadAdo said:

@Sparrow473 and last not least, did you know where the  ''My picks (under the Streakr view)'' option/settings/menu is ? 🤩

Statistics shows your last 5 picks.

2 hours ago, justkoko said:

Hi @Joco can you explain me how you contact with customer support, because when i use live chat nothing happened ( i mean when i click the submit button nothing happens). Is there a community moderator who can help, and tell me how to get the 5 free spins from the Streakr competition, thank you. 

You should be able to navigate from "Help" option. If live chat doesn't work you can also try to e-mail.

@Jami-Unibetshould be able to help if the aforementioned options failed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

41 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Anyone now if there is min odds for placing 20€ bet to get 20€ freebet?

Just when i got ball rolling with 5 streak and it got interesting for possibility of better prices, today is last day 🤬 

@Livertool check the freebets section, it should be specified there. When i used it it was min 1.40 odds

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, MadAdo said:

+ just another issue 😞 -> how to proceed with that one ?

image.thumb.png.5d34183e680edb39bdc21701bd6584a5.png

That's a new one. Btw I can see that your account is in English. Does that match with your nationality?
I used to have problem with receiving these kind of bonuses too when I had my account in English probably because of the difference in currencies. I receive rewards properly now that I had it switched to my native language.

Edited by Joco
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Joco said:

That's a new one. Btw I can see that your account is in English. Does that match with your nationality?
I used to have problem with receiving these kind of bonuses too when I had my account in English probably because of the difference in currencies. I receive rewards properly now that I had it switched to my native language.

@Joco support team managed to change my 'language (as they proposed = English)' -> but I'm unable to do it so on my own despite the fact I'm quite familiar with Google, systems, etc. So I received my Free-spins finally 💣, but FB which I won yesterday - I'm no longer able to receive 🤪 🤥 that is so quite complicated system which did not works for me now ...

• 3 months later...

@psrquack Russia have big problems. The first problem is injury. The loss of Golovin is the main one. Second problem: Fernandez stopped for playing for the national team. There are no equivalent extreme defenders in Russia. The main attacker is out of shape. I chose Slovakia. Most likely 2 goals will come from corners.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Merenitsu said:

@psrquack Russia have big problems. The first problem is injury. The loss of Golovin is the main one. Second problem: Fernandez stopped for playing for the national team. There are no equivalent extreme defenders in Russia. The main attacker is out of shape. I chose Slovakia. Most likely 2 goals will come from corners.

Are you sure that Slovakia do not  have problems?