Discussion for Streakr Picks

45 minutes ago, rocky31 said:

you were right.congratulations

in the second set, sinner had a chance but I was wasted

Thanks, it was everywhere predicted 3 sets, but had a feeling Tsitsipas could be too powerful, Sinner had chanses in the first set aswell so a bit lucky I was definately. Hope streakr will work again so I receive the free bet now 🙂 Take care anx good luck in the future! 

• 1 month later...

Im going for btts even if its lesser chance and opening matches usually are dull. Feel like Turkey have goal in them and Italy will score two or more times.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

23 hours ago, Pionrj said:

Got the first 3 days right and won 5 freespins. Too bad that there's no info, on which slot are those for. @Stubbe-Unibet @Jami-Unibet

E. And right after I posted this it came active in "my available bonuses".

@Jami-Unibet I can't see them under "my available bonuses" ... can someone have a look and check, please ? 😇

(I won them yesterday: MY super skills) Many thank you for the rescue 😊

18 hours ago, MadAdo said:

@Jami-Unibet tried that by still not a rescue (using GoogleChrome Version 91.0.4472.101 (Official Build) (64-bit)):

image.png.476e54589dfa3e4d7c445804a24bccb4.png

@Jami-Unibet +same behavior with using of Microsoft Edge 'Version 91.0.864.48 (Official build) (64-bit)'.

To me it seems like not a problem of a browser ... 🙄 Can you have a look on it, please ? (should it be activated manually?) Many thanks for the help.

On 6/15/2021 at 7:52 AM, MadAdo said:

@Jami-Unibet I can't see them under "my available bonuses" ... can someone have a look and check, please ? 😇

(I won them yesterday: MY super skills) Many thank you for the rescue 😊

Following. Also wondering on which game the free-spins are for.

Could it be that we just haven't received the bonus yet? I have received other bonuses already however (including the one won for a 4 streak, a 5euro freebet).

• Sad 1