Discussion for Streakr Picks

@reddy2all When I Joined Unibet(about 18 months ago), the process of crediting Free-Bet was automated. But since last 9 months or so the Unibet team has done some changes and nowadays you have to plead their C.S team to credit the Free-Bet. 

@Joco Thanks for the Likes :happy:

• Like 2

Guys, I need your Inputs on Today's Picks...Let me know what you guys think is more likely:

• France vs. Ukraine -  Over 2.5 goals YES/NO
  • Finland vs. Bosnia & Herzegovina - WIN/Draw/Win

I need to be right this time to win my Free-Bet. I can't take any chances :Tongue:

@221 wrote:

@reddy2all When I Joined Unibet(about 18 months ago), the process of crediting Free-Bet was automated. But since last 9 months or so the Unibet team has done some changes and nowadays you have to plead their C.S team to credit the Free-Bet.

Just to add you should wait 48 hours before contacting them. Otherwise they won't even bother with your request (unless you are lucky to talk to a good cs agent).

@221 wrote:

I need to be right this time to win my Free-Bet. I can't take any chances 😛

No point overthinking it. You should just pick what feels right.

I'm going with OVER on France.

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

Can you help us with the match Finland against Bosnia and Herzegovia @Livertool?

Hradecky ain't playing so that is negative thing but Pukki is in real hot mode, some say that even Messi or Ronaldo hasn't ever been this hot 😛

We don't lose but if it is three way bet, x could be possible. 70/25/5 are my persentages without any doubt. But you should know there is reason why i ain't calculating odds for some bookie...

• Like 2

Poland against Hungary without their absolutely best player Szoboszlai should be no brainer at Poland but...

We have a new coach from Portugal :scared:. He is adamant we play with new 3-5-2 system in which maybe two players are used to playing everyday. We have no Right Back and Left Back for this system and these are the most important positions in this formation. Still we play rather mediocre european team so if Poland score early [and we score a lot of early goals] i think we will win but if not i think this will be a 50/50 thing...

So i would go for Scotland btts since Austria is pretty good with counter attack and since its opening match i think even Scotland will be more attack minded. I think we will have here a draw with goals.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@jerry wrote:

Poland against Hungary without their absolutely best player Szoboszlai should be no brainer at Poland but...

We have a new coach from Portugal :scared:.

Your coach is very talented, don't be scary.

As the current U21 assistant coach/2 times league champion Gy. Sandor said:  I have learned how to play the real football after Sousa was hired as head coach to my team (Videoton). I sat in the dressing room with Nikolic (who played in Legia later) and we were both wondering what on earth did we do so far? Probably we torn about. Sousa has learned us the skills of football, how to be in the best position , trapping, playing in various styles. It was a strange recognition at the age of 26/27.

• Like 1

@psrquack

He might be great but he is with them few days now. Its not nearly enought time to say what you want to play and test this on the field [and there is this little thing like a language barrier]. He might have all the knowledge in the world but being a coach is a lot more. IMO Sousa is HIGHLY unlikeable/divisive. His track record as a coach is abysmal, or at best below average. I really dont think he will stay here long. 

Hungary plays like 3-4 above players potential, whereas Poland play like 10x worse than we have players :happy:

Really feel like it will be a draw here.

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@jerry wrote:

He might have all the knowledge in the world but being a coach is a lot more. IMO Sousa is HIGHLY unlikeable/divisive. His track record as a coach is abysmal, or at best below average. I really dont think he will stay here long. 

Well, I still think he is  a good coach. When he had a strong squad (like in Basel), he won the championship and tbh other teams weren't the favourites at all. I think Poland has a potential and the quality of players so the bright side of life of coming for your team.

• Like 1

While I was writing, I conceded 3 goals :laugh:

@Merenitsu wrote:

Antifootball!! Hungary Poland. Some parked the bus and just kicked it forward. The latter simply do not hit the goal. I regret that I wasted time on this boring sight. It would be better if I watched Romania-North Macedonia from the first minute. 😃

@cris1285 wrote:

Im still without a correct answer in this series. Well done champ! :wow:

My pick is scotland-austria btts NO for today, so probably its going to be a YES 😃

Still winless, cant win a flip. Assuming Unibet rigged the rng 🤣

But wow, so many players (probably im the last in the race):

IMG_20210328_085945.thumb.png.7d1b33c135bed4e2b1a1e2e1bf76a428.png

@cris1285 wrote:

Im still without a correct answer in this series. Well done champ! Wow

My pick is scotland-austria btts NO for today, so probably its going to be a YES Smile

Still winless, cant win a flip. Assuming Unibet rigged the rng Rofl

But wow, so many players (probably im the last in the race):

That is pretty big number when all markets can't even join (stupid finnish promo team)

We have "pick 7 correct nhl results on weekends" Good promo for unibet when they don't have to pay anything most weeks cause it is next to impossible to get right. Here is suggestion for that promo team: make it all the matches of week from now on and it is quaranteed that you can keep your money :Cheeky:

• Like 1