The poker chit chat

JeppeL

18 minutes ago, ladyluckpls said:

just asking but are there any plans for mystery bounty tournaments?

Not at the moment, no. And don't think mystery bounty works with our field sizes, if we're talking traditional mystery bounty format. We're discussing some alternatives and might see something launched next year 🙂

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

2 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Not at the moment, no. And don't think mystery bounty works with our field sizes, if we're talking traditional mystery bounty format. We're discussing some alternatives and might see something launched next year 🙂

ok cool

another question: howcome u can make an halloween mtt for Belgians only with huge overlay but can't let us participate in other community actions? or can't u do more such actions for Belgians ?

Gimme gimme gimme that bad beat jackpot 🤣  I knew 100% he had it but i still called like nice calling station. How retarded is that 😩

Przechwytywanieffff.PNG

Edited by jerry
  • Like 1
  • Sad 4
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

1 hour ago, Rushbie said:

You guys think being on the bubble with short stack is scary?  

Just to put some perspective into falling off from a virtual game.. 😄😅

Reminds me of this movie starring Samuli Edelmann, where some guy was climbing big tower in Dubai

• Like 1

And it only took one cleaning lady to open the window 😆 

I can applaud this cause its amazing effort but i will never shed a tear when they win stupid prizes.

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

On 10/30/2022 at 4:43 PM, GotKot99 said:

Thanks @Rushbie for the comments 😄

…Or maybe I continue my doomed poker “career” by concentrating solely to qualifiers - nothing else, only qualifiers from here onwards.

And a new alias perhaps … QualifierMan 🤣

Dog Poker GIFPay Me GIF

Remember, if ever life starts to feel bad and unbeatable, then at least do the failing properly and follow the basic instructions of doom 😉 Knowing how to lose is not really falling down you know 😄

• Like 1

Anyone experiencing lag when trying to log in and also when using the replayer (opens window but just stays black) over the past few days? And sometimes on this forum too.

All the rest seems fine, games run well etc, just these few things seem to get stuck at times.

What am I missing here? A pair of nines is better than a pair of aces??? 🤔 It turns out that the Stars nuts is the actual nuts at Unibet 😂 A comment from an anonymous Unibet representative has been quoted as saying that here at Unibet we have modified the game rules for the convenience and pleasure of our VIP players who otherwise just could not win you know 😉

uniii.png.432bdaa6a0c9eca273b663c1f5ae6baa.png

• Confused 3

On 11/21/2022 at 1:29 AM, comanimal said:

Don't you just hate it when the software changes your cards around like that??? Obviously, I like my Aces with a Heart and then a Club just like everyone else, not the other way around ffs 🤨 Some poker clients just always get it wrong 🙄 

uni.png.51403c6fe4586709466a1ac3d76e3c56.png

Yeah, hate when the software flips the suits of the doubles like that in a short timeframe. Prefer tens as way more productive 🙄😄

doubles.thumb.png.12cbf2b53e70d9fbafc4c8393ea9172c.png

P.S. Don't mean the rigged splitpots, tho 🍻

tensFTW.png

Edited by Rushbie

7 hours ago, P0kerM0nk said:

Anyone experiencing lag when trying to log in and also when using the replayer (opens window but just stays black) over the past few days? And sometimes on this forum too.

All the rest seems fine, games run well etc, just these few things seem to get stuck at times.

Hm, not really.. 🤔
Sure your laptop/pc doesn't have any performance issues?
On my other old ass tablet the loading of mtt lobbies gets empty/black at times usually. Before switching pages that reloads them again.
Device updates being alright ofc might help, dunno

Edited by Rushbie

13 hours ago, comanimal said:

What am I missing here? A pair of nines is better than a pair of aces??? 🤔 It turns out that the Stars nuts is the actual nuts at Unibet 😂 A comment from an anonymous Unibet representative has been quoted as saying that here at Unibet we have modified the game rules for the convenience and pleasure of our VIP players who otherwise just could not win you know 😉

uniii.png.432bdaa6a0c9eca273b663c1f5ae6baa.png

season 1 starz GIF by American GodsWhat The Wow GIF by American GodsSeason 3 Reaction GIF by American Gods

@Stubbe-Unibet @Andy-Unibet @Jami-Unibet