The poker chit chat

JeppeL

• 3 weeks later...

Aceeași porcărie, totuși, doar pentru a păcăli jucătorii, după părerea mea unii jucători care cred că sunt echipați cu inteligență artificială pentru că altfel nu-mi pot explica cum câștigă aproape de fiecare dată cei cu cărți imposibile în mână.

IMG_20230421_120402.jpg

IMG_20230421_121135.jpg

Edited by SCOBY
  • Haha 3

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

For the millionth time, the cost, logistics and time of setting up and managing a store with physical items is just not feasible with the size of the poker team.

I know, I know... outsource it all to some 3rd party company. We have a brand team and they're, understandably, very precious about the brand assets and where those assets appear so everything we'd want to create would need to be approved by them. Then we have to deal a whole range of other departments to get things set up, have dev resources taken off client development to build it in the client, CS training, test merch sent for approval... and the list goes on.

It's not worth it. If you want Unibet merch, qualify for a Unibet Open 🙂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Poker Janitor

• 3 weeks later...

Who was killed by whom? Grown "men" trolling each other over a book for children.

Awkward Bye Bye GIF

In case you're looking forward to real literature you can listen to while playing long MTTs:

The Gambler (The Unabridged Hogarth Translation) (English Edition) von [Fyodor Dostoevsky]

Very good book, not too long and easy to read/listen to despite being written in the 1860s. Degenerate Russian simp spends time in a German gambling town trolling people and gamboooling. Nationalities being trolled by Dostoevsky himself: Russians, Germans, French, English, Jews and Polskis. What's not to like?

Sometimes really funny and translates pretty well to modern times, especially when you're familiar with the gambling environment.

Edited by WuDu
  • Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

46 minutes ago, SShcherbyna said:

This book was on the list of recommended books for vacation reading after 9th or 10th grade. So if you are 16-17 years old, I do not recommend it 😁

Yeah makes sense, it's easy to follow and the choice of language is pretty "clear". Still a great read for anybody with an interest in gambling.

Edited by WuDu
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• 2 weeks later...

After an hour of playing, of course I also get some decent cards, but my hope is dashed by these lotto players, let me F....G in online poker. A game game.😡Bye Bye online poker,îs the big joke this  fcck...poker online.🤣

IMG_20230520_214319.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...

A rhetorical question...???Does anyone know where I can find something else, other than dialogues about demands, reproaches and praises on this site 😛, I also ask a friend 🙂, i.e. food recipes, banks, places to visit...?! ?!?!?

• 1 month later...

Let me put something like a river in it, it's not possible, it's the same software, it's impossible like that....tffffff.....from kkkkat, from player to player,&&&&-###&&🤬,Every dat îs this shot.fckkk

change something to this software as you will lose all the players.😡

Screenshot_2023-07-08-08-21-42-778_pad.com.unibet.poker.jpg

Screenshot_2023-07-08-08-22-57-837_pad.com.unibet.poker.jpg

Screenshot_2023-07-08-10-45-35-958_pad.com.unibet.poker.jpg

Edited by SCOBY
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

with my level I could ask for it to be given to me from. you know who fooled me. and who made me feel inferior, i.e. Fredom, but I will choose to come incognito to the festival in BUCHAREST to meet each of you 🙂🙂🙂

• Confused 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This one hit me today

image.png.13fba806cb4426bf3371eb2a0821dd51.png

Once upon a time i had more than 200 tickets...

Now

Przechwytywaniezzz.PNG.5a5cb58ada7497b1a5763311fc057a59.PNG

Once the great changes been made [7days expiring tickets, that was genius btw, may i ask why not 24h?] it was too hard trying to keep them. Getting rid of those dirty ticket hoarders was probably the target so congrats of job well done :classic_biggrin:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by jerry
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 2 weeks later...