The poker chit chat

JeppeL

after the boost from the Discord freeroll, nothing new at the cash tables 😰 + few KK vs. Ax flips gone bad. 
It has to turn around one day, no? 

*still collecting tokens for the banzai flips. at least until Saturday if no busto 

**picture: ha was just calling all my big bets and got rewarded in the end 

AAA_badbeat.jpg

Edited by HardGain
  • Sad 1

I have just read the bet365 vs Romania story (Long story short: based on the new gambling law from 2013 in 2015 the government offered to all gambling firms operating in Romania the possibility to gain a temporary gambling licence. Bet365 agreed to pay €30M for that licence in September but they didn't know it was valid from the 1st of October only.  They have offered gambling services for romanian players between 13th-30th September which was according from the Romanian Gambling Commission illegal and they penalized Bet365  from the romanian gambling market with 5 years  long lockout. Bet365 appealed.) So my question is to someone from Romania (for instance @FreedoM is it true that bet365 has won the lawsiut on the Supreme Court of Bucharest some days ago? I have tried to find something in english about it, but didn't find.

• Confused 1

54 minutes ago, psrquack said:

I have just read the bet365 vs Romania story (Long story short: based on the new gambling law from 2013 in 2015 the government offered to all gambling firms operating in Romania the possibility to gain a temporary gambling licence. Bet365 agreed to pay €30M for that licence in September but they didn't know it was valid from the 1st of October only.  They have offered gambling services for romanian players between 13th-30th September which was according from the Romanian Gambling Commission illegal and they penalized Bet365  from the romanian gambling market with 5 years  long lockout. Bet365 appealed.) So my question is to someone from Romania (for instance @FreedoM is it true that bet365 has won the lawsiut on the Supreme Court of Bucharest some days ago? I have tried to find something in english about it, but didn't find.

No idea, you can check who is Approved and who is Blacklisted on http://onjn.gov.ro/

Found some old news, but to be honest I don't really care.

Why Do You Care Reaction GIF by CBS

Edited by FreedoM
+Gif
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The same unibet poker bingo, the guy goes all in preflop and surprise or not bingoooo poker.🤣 

I'm not even surprised that all the players migrate to other more benevolent sites. You have destroyed this Unibet Poker brand. Shame....😡

IMG_20230329_224002.jpg

• Haha 2

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

The problem is that the flop is made according to the cards of the players entering the battle, there are very rare situations when none of the combatants makes at least a pair, which in other software from other brands happens that everyone wins and only with the cards that they hold in hand. At unibet poker bingo the chance of something like this happening is 1 in 1000.

my conclusion is that either the one who builds the software is paid too little or the one who works on the software has too little imagination, not being able to reproduce a situation as close as possible to live poker.

.🤣

Edited by SCOBY
  • Sad 1

I criticize what I don't like"!!!