The poker chit chat

JeppeL

3 minutes ago, cris1285 said:

Lol. You must bring these problem from your own life, not mine. I mean, wtf 😅 

Read again your "line", cool down and you will see your huge overreaction mate. Must be the heat duh?

For overreaction, I ll point out that you can read your own responses , there's the overreaction. You can imagine, that normally people dont go gaslight responses <- unless exactly they have their issues. So just like I told before, take up some responsibility and man up. Or go to a bar and moan over your 12 hexa losses how sad it is... and keep ignoring that its complitely normal to go even harder. If you had not taken it as personally as you did... we wouldnt be having this converstation. You can remember these 3 facts for the rest of your week, that could be a study for you. Here's also a treat an old chunck for your brain. You can find another brainfart response for this too that could show the level of denial even more . Hard to admit, go cry - the heat seems to stay... Arizona and Australia, would be cool places to watch that video without a hat on! 

37 minutes ago, Estzen said:

Brilliant video; in my opinion, it applies to everything in life. The problem is most people won't ever get to a point where they are humble enough or self-aware to realize this. A good example is any sports viewer who thinks they could do a better job than the pros. 🤔

Edited by FreedoM
I think we all live in our own universe of madness.
  • Thanks 1

The truth is you got upset because i wrote that you are clever-clever. Thats clear, i dont see any other reason.

Your first response was not an advice, not helpful, not informative. Just a typical wannabe smart reply, you said "absolutely nothing", "you have not really grasped", not the first from you, and honestly i dont like this kind. But you are exactly this type, you are in every poker blog. A smartass, dont deny, denial is bad right? 

Your next response was already trollish, "grow up", "man up" (who said im not a female or shemale?), "take responsibility" (?), "quit poker" (im not even into it). 

About insults. I didnt insult you beside the clever word. You continously do. How dare you to tell me i should quit poker? Just because i was annoyed on a bad streak? You can see the same in the (great) poker blogs here. Im aware it shouldnt last forever, see my ROI. How dare you to tell me what should i do with my life? Not even poker, personel life? Who the fuck are you? And you are even talking about my wife? In certain places you would be in hospital by now. 

Be smart in an empty blog mate.

• Haha 1

Yeah, cool that your perception just keeps on telling what you just WANT TO BELIEVE. ("I dont see any other reason line illustrates it") 

Im a wannabee? 😄 Dude, I play for living. Not helpful? A normal person would ask some question of curiousity and its not that I put value for some random rec-punters opinon attacking me. What I do value however, is responsibility and knowledge. All I did was said truth. What you did, was read it in an attacking manner <- and seems you keep doing it, I guess it cannot be otherwise in your world 😄 . 

Since I cannot be sending him a private message I ll leave the last one here. I wanted to send it as message, but somehow unable 

🤣🤣🤣"an empty blog" <- just shows us how pissed off you are hahahhahahahahaha . I have an UOS blog that I made, solely to just entertain. Im gonna post Anniversary ones there too. And I post there ONLY UOS festival plays.  .. Your manner of insult just shows how weak person you are, as this was all you had left 😄😄😄 😄😄  put there some hitting line over something that isnt even my focus LOL ... But it was important to you because you just "had to go with some another stupid thing you can ramble in" ... 

My mother died in 2013, maybe you have something to say about her too? Because she would be much more important and woof, it would be much more nastier!😄😄😄  .  Yeah, and the hospidal comment, man ... your great ! It seems , clearly a grown-up guy! hahahhahahahahhahaha 😄😄😄  . You made it personal and then is even more lighted up, when I finally responded a single line of irony <- to your irony... you cannot even hold it hahhahahahahahahah 😄 ! Surely man, acting like an underage, should be known to you that gambling is illegal for kids.  

The Blog comment Made My Day - so Thanks BOB! 

Edited by Estzen

On 6/17/2022 at 2:25 AM, cris1285 said:

Its getting ridicolous, i have lost at least 12 hexapros in a row, while i was ahead most of the time.

Unfortunately this is really common. If I read about the variance at Hexapro's I thought it's normal. But it's not. Believe the worst and make a multiplier from 5 to 10.

32 minutes ago, psrquack said:

Unfortunately this is really common. If I read about the variance at Hexapro's I thought it's normal. But it's not. Believe the worst and make a multiplier from 5 to 10.

Its not that common specially when as i said i was ahead most of the time (there was a community promo to loose 8 in a row) but it happens yeah. Annoying, agree? Can rant a bit, agree?

The only problem is the someones arrogance and that someone doesnt like to be called clever...

• Haha 1

"You can also complete both missions to enter the daily flip with 2 tickets (double stack) to boost your chances of winning or simply use the second ticket for a flip the next day. "

It's in the copy of the promo page you linked 😄

Poker Janitor

7 minutes ago, Andy-Unibet said:

"You can also complete both missions to enter the daily flip with 2 tickets (double stack) to boost your chances of winning or simply use the second ticket for a flip the next day. "

It's in the copy of the promo page you linked 😄

I saw that, but i thought maybe you can stack 10 tickets for example and use them in one Flip. 🤔

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, FreedoM said:

I saw that, but i thought maybe you can stack 10 tickets for example and use them in one Flip. 🤔

"As if I would be a flip-reg then Freedom just solved how flips could be played proffessionally"😆🤣

• Haha 1

Execution on the face, without reply ......, f..u of river fkkk

impossible to win, as if I knew what books were coming, for him it wasn't for me, yes .... it seems like diarrhea for them ...

of course don't expect me to recommend something like this to my friends, ...🥵

Screenshot_2022-06-23-00-39-43-561_pad.com.unibet.poker.jpg

Screenshot_2022-06-23-00-39-09-696_pad.com.unibet.poker.jpg

Screenshot_2022-06-23-00-38-57-113_pad.com.unibet.poker.jpg

Screenshot_2022-06-23-00-38-20-350_pad.com.unibet.poker.jpg

Screenshot_2022-06-23-00-37-56-201_pad.com.unibet.poker.jpg

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

Let me f..uuu..t in this winning river poker,

When I have aces, I don't win, but others on the river say that they put the cards. Bagameas something in ....🥵

Screenshot_2022-06-23-14-13-52-069_pad.com.unibet.poker.jpg

• Sad 1

@SCOBYLosing with AA is much higher in Omaha, its a drawing game, and if this is something that really upsets, then there you need a switch there. There's a line in this video about Omaha which would maybe help that line of thought. Have a blast. 

There 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2022 at 3:52 PM, Estzen said:

@SCOBYLosing with AA is much higher in Omaha, its a drawing game, and if this is something that really upsets, then there you need a switch there. There's a line in this video about Omaha which would maybe help that line of thought. Have a blast. 

There 

The first hand at the 1000 free tournament. Will this software ever change so that you are not afraid to play big pairs? I have no hope that something like this will happen.🥶

Screenshot_2022-07-03-20-33-55-546_pad.com.unibet.poker.jpg

• 2 weeks later...