The poker chit chat

JeppeL

On 4/28/2022 at 10:50 AM, WuDu said:

Guys, after playing around with equilab a little, I have a quick question regarding poker ranges etc. I think I folded way too many hands in the past in certain situations and I would like to know what you think:

Consider the following situation: Regular SNG/MTT with small antes, not on the bubble, no specific reads, I'm not in the Push/Fold phase etc.

I'm sitting on the Button with KQs and open-raise to 2,2 BB. The Big Blind is short-stacked and goes all in. My questions now:

• Let's say he pushes up to 15 BB All-in, then KQs is a call for me. Correct?
  • If he pushes to something like 12 BB All-In, then even KJs would be a call for me. Correct?

What do you think, am I missing something here?

KQ is very nutted call at this situation. You are certainly overfolding if you make folds at this point, EVEN IF you would lose some of the times and get into small stack because of these calls, the overall EV of these calls would make you more bigger stacked games and more bigger wins overall. 

The suited ones are not even a question here.. . If someone is a specially nity could make some extreme fold, but otherwise just click it and run it no matter what. 

(havent read the under comments yet, havent been much active to read the forum) 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, FreedoM said:

Will the L3 Supermoon Freeroll continue, or did it get canceled? Usually, it was in the lobby with the registration open a week or two before the start time, but now there are a couple of days until it should run, and it's not in the lobby yet?

@Leo-Unibet, @Stubbe-Unibet, @Andy-Unibet.

Tom Hanks Hello GIF

There is a template for it but it appears to have not popped in the client. I've created a copy that should be there in an hour or so.

• Thanks 1

Poker Janitor

28 minutes ago, FreedoM said:

👍

Even tho Poker isnt a sport, I think a world wide check-list should be made for life-time bans for cheaters. The fact that its still not regulated in such scale, or if it is its only in small margin its a big problem, because really - if there are not much of a consequences it makes it feel like a free-game for them. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Estzen said:

Even tho Poker isnt a sport, I think a world wide check-list should be made for life-time bans for cheaters. The fact that its still not regulated in such scale, or if it is its only in small margin its a big problem, because really - if there are not much of a consequences it makes it feel like a free-game for them. 

Banning Cheaters from Events or Sites isn't enough as a Consequence in my opinion it's a White-Collar Crime and they need to get punished appropriately with some Prison Time. 🤔

Just imagine taking away so much money from the ecosystem in any other field and getting banned, essentially a slap on the wrist, are you kidding me, it's outrageous. 🤯

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, FreedoM said:

Banning Cheaters from Events or Sites isn't enough as a Consequence in my opinion it's a White-Collar Crime and they need to get punished appropriately with some Prison Time. 🤔

Just imagine taking away so much money from the ecosystem in any other field and getting banned, essentially a slap on the wrist, are you kidding me, it's outrageous. 🤯

I agree, but the problem is, its hard to regulate like that I guess. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! @Stubbe-Unibet or @Andy-Unibet @Jami-Unibet

When I went to bed yesterday I was leading the Short Stack Master(1hour before finish).

Today I find no results lists, but it seems I didnt win?

It would be nice to make it possible to see the leaderboard list, at least for 24hrs after the competition finished. Now it seems to dissappear at midnight, right when the competition finishes?

A bit confused… 😉 

Its getting ridicolous, i have lost at least 12 hexapros in a row, while i was ahead most of the time. People calling and getting there with absolute trash hands (mainly at the 1.5x obviously), i dont get it. Funny enough im doing good with my UO tickets this month, and i had couple of good scores on other platform (bounty mtts), but this ducking hexas make me loose my hair...

Rant is done, so from now on be softer you goddamn software! 

IMG_20220617_020615.png

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Estzen said:

I ll inform that losing 12 hexas is absolutely nothing. It seems that you have not really grasped how volatile any hyper format really is.  @cris1285

Im a noob, sorry, i didnt know that. Thanks for your clever(-clever) input. Appreciate it!

4 hours ago, cris1285 said:

Im a noob, sorry, i didnt know that. Thanks for your clever(-clever) input. Appreciate it!

There nothing of me being clever or tryng to be clever. Its just the fact that you are complaining over something that really shouldnt be complained on. And if you would do so, you would have a better mindset. Taking this as an insult, just shows me that there may be problems that someone may not wanna face himself and has trouble with honesty if hes so taken back by someones comment over a technical fact. .... Seems you felt really hurt over - the thing is you shouldnt. Be a man and take some responsibility and think over few days what it means that someone said to you that you have been ignorant. Imagine a child finding out that things in the world go broke, so he comes and moans over something very OBVIOUS. His friend tells him that well, his toy car breaking is something that is nothing abnormal. Its very real . Its not that we shouldnt feel hurt over things that make us hurt, or Im not sayng "someones elses loss should somehow cure our loss" <- that would sure be unreasonable to say, since someone elses hurt does cure yours. The problem isnt hurt, the problem is when we are complaining over something that isnt anything surprising/abnormal etc. Its not that its me whos "tryng to be clever, its you whos so reactive that instead of thinking "hmmm, why does he say that" , you just decide that its okay to gaslight me and tell that Im tryng to be smart. Thats really just ... well to this I say maybe you should quit poker altogether if thats the height your able to reason... 

Edited by Estzen
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Estzen said:

There nothing of me being clever or tryng to be clever. Its just the fact that you are complaining over something that really shouldnt be complained on. And if you would do so, you would have a better mindset. Taking this as an insult, just shows me that there may be problems that someone may not wanna face himself and has trouble with honesty if hes so taken back by someones comment over a technical fact. .... Seems you felt really hurt over - the thing is you shouldnt. Be a man and take some responsibility and think over few days what it means that someone said to you that you have been ignorant. Imagine a child finding out that things in the world go broke, so he comes and moans over something very OBVIOUS. His friend tells him that well, his toy car breaking is something that is nothing abnormal. Its very real . Its not that we shouldnt feel hurt over things that make us hurt, or Im not sayng "someones elses loss should somehow cure our loss" <- that would sure be unreasonable to say, since someone elses hurt does cure yours. The problem isnt hurt, the problem is when we are complaining over something that isnt anything surprising/abnormal etc. Its not that its me whos "tryng to be clever, its you whos so reactive that instead of thinking "hmmm, why does he say that" , you just decide that its okay to gaslight me and tell that Im tryng to be smart. Thats really just ... well to this I say maybe you should quit poker altogether if thats the height your able to reason... 

Wow, what a (wrong) psychoanalysis based on few words. You are not only a poker pro but also a psychologist! Wow!

Mate, its not a Merenitsu or Scoby style complain here, im not stating its impossible or the software is rigged. Its annoying, thats it, dont make a drama here. I dont like to loose even one game, thats my personality. I tried to jinx it, lets see if that will work (because i didnt play since that).

Im not hurt, i simply didnt like that you jumped asap and acted (as usual) like you are a poker pro, you need to teach me to be one because i dont know anything. Well, not everyone wanna be a poker pro on this forum. I play a few games a week, enough. So if my mental game sucks, thats fine. I didnt deposit or withdraw for two years, playing for fun and no harm, dont worry doc.

Why so serious? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, cris1285 said:

Wow, what a (wrong) psychoanalysis based on few words. You are not only a poker pro but also a psychologist! Wow!

Mate, its not a Merenitsu or Scoby style complain here, im not stating its impossible or the software is rigged. Its annoying, thats it, dont make a drama here. I dont like to loose even one game, thats my personality. I tried to jinx it, lets see if that will work (because i didnt play since that).

Im not hurt, i simply didnt like that you jumped asap and acted (as usual) like you are a poker pro, you need to teach me to be one because i dont know anything. Well, not everyone wanna be a poker pro on this forum. I play a few games a week, enough. So if my mental game sucks, thats fine. I didnt deposit or withdraw for two years, playing for fun and no harm, dont worry doc.

Why so serious? 

Okay, keep gaslighting at least something you know to. Im done. Should grow up. And I didnt jump on anything, its your perception that makes you think that someone is jumping on you. I stated a technical truth with no intention to hit anyone, its your side that is taking in personally and your answer also shows, that its not that Ive been wrong, your more like Amber Heard who rather confirms that theres a problem on your side, otherwise such thing wouldnt annoy you. Its the interpretation in your head that makes assumptions that are not there. (Like me jumping on someone) . Really dude... Good job! Whats your next line? ... if Irony is so big thing that you want... does your wife also get the liners like your reponses here? 😄  ... The side of insults - go get help... 

Edited by Estzen
Added some more.

1 hour ago, Estzen said:

Okay, keep gaslighting at least something you know to. Im done. Should grow up. And I didnt jump on anything, its your perception that makes you think that someone is jumping on you. I stated a technical truth with no intention to hit anyone, its your side that is taking in personally and your answer also shows, that its not that Ive been wrong, your more like Amber Heard who rather confirms that theres a problem on your side, otherwise such thing wouldnt annoy you. Its the interpretation in your head that makes assumptions that are not there. (Like me jumping on someone) . Really dude... Good job! Whats your next line? ... if Irony is so big thing that you want... does your wife also get the liners like your reponses here? 😄  ... The side of insults - go get help... 

Lol. You must bring these problem from your own life, not mine. I mean, wtf 😅 

Read again your "line", cool down and you will see your huge overreaction mate. Must be the heat duh?