The poker chit chat

JeppeL

10 minutes ago, jerry said:

Unable to identify your location at my end.

Which is highly unfortunate cause im already registered to 50e supermoon at 21cet 🙊

Same here. Cant open the bloody app or browser and my alias is playing (folding...) an UO satty. Pre registered an other one too 🤪

Somehow client let me in for now. I would unregister tobe safe from that 50e supermoon but unfortunately the ticket will expiry. So maybe things will be back to normal.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

yay, got payed. 4tabled 6hrs yesterday and finished 5th for €25.

gonna put in another 7hrs of 4tabling €10s today and hope that my €25 competition are sleeping, because i need to do 2,5x what they are doing, at a lower limit. annoying...

• Like 1

I dont think i played on this software. Like the player counter and what about this bad beat jackpot 🤑

Thats probably when Unibet was in iPoker 

Przechwytywanie.PNG

Edited by jerry
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

10 hours ago, jerry said:

I dont think i played on this software. Like the player counter and what about this bad beat jackpot 🤑

Przechwytywanie.PNG

I still think ongame poker tables and lobby was best that there has ever been with it's clearity. It was even ahead of it's time with diversity 🤣

Any chance @Stubbe-Unibet that we can get this table layout for unibet without breaching copyrights? 🙏Screenshot_2022-10-22-13-12-22-010.thumb.jpeg.22029da048d2d402de1a4f1b33698b7e.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 10/22/2022 at 1:47 AM, jerry said:

Przechwytywanie.PNG

This was Microgaming not Ipoker. My happy years coming home from work and 3 freerolls started within a short period.

• Like 1

On 10/22/2022 at 1:15 PM, Livertool said:

I still think ongame poker tables and lobby was best that there has ever been with it's clearity. It was even ahead of it's time with diversity 🤣

Any chance @Stubbe-Unibet that we can get this table layout for unibet without breaching copyrights? 🙏Screenshot_2022-10-22-13-12-22-010.thumb.jpeg.22029da048d2d402de1a4f1b33698b7e.jpeg

oh wow, I forgot about those types of table layouts that were all over the place back in the day, so ugly 🤮

So i had expiring 1eMTT ticket which didnt work with tournaments and i won two 1eMajors so i thought i invest them in night flips for 5e. Was hoping to win one 🤫

Przechwytywanietr.PNG

3for3. What are the chances 😚

Edited by jerry
  • Like 5

Tell me guys,

How the f*#* (excuse my French) is it possible to lose every single pre-flop all-in in every single Major tournament I’ve played thus far before getting into prizes no matter what the starting hand (which have been most of the time superior)!?!? Same story with post-flop all-ins too 🤦‍♂️

Conversely, when I have the lousiest hands in the whole table, and don’t play, I would have won EVERY time!!!!

Furthermore, I seem to have success in almost every qualifier etc. I play, but when in a final tournament, everything goes to s*#*, no matter what I do or don’t do - would probably win more with just flipping.

ligue 1 soccer GIF by Toulouse Football ClubZoom In Close Up GIF by HBO MaxDoom Patrol Wtf GIF by HBO Max

I think, I need to take a break or start as a full-time bingomaster 🤪

john travolta disco GIF by uDiscoverMusicJohn Travolta Dancing GIF by Hollywood Suite

Edited by GotKot99
  • Haha 1