The poker chit chat

JeppeL

image.png.528ff738ac95f24f4698b02d72f83876.png

Raise from sosur and villain went for reraise for like 80% of my stack. What can i do. maybe flat/fold 🤪🤪:classic_ninja:    

Little bitter cause this spot would probably get me the ITM. Its fookin 71% or so, WHYYYYYY 🤪 

At least i got one bounty which is what i lost last week on cash tables [anyone feel like they cant win one big hand, im in that spot now]. So it could be worse.

image.png

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@SCOBYNot quite sure who betted and how much, but I think the wrong play here was to reg in 😅 That's a bad beat and the guy who managed to suck out played badly. Not you. But I assume this was a freeroll? So there's never bad enough cards to shove 😂

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Pionrj said:

@SCOBYNot quite sure who betted and how much, but I think the wrong play here was to reg in 😅 That's a bad beat and the guy who managed to suck out played badly. Not you. But I assume this was a freeroll? So there's never bad enough cards to shove 😂

@Pionrj,I don't understand why you say, freeroll, it's the same software, for everyone, and the one who plays at low stakes and the one who plays at high stakes, or, you mean there are differences, (ie discrimination). And what percentage did I have in the tower?

• Confused 1

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

49 minutes ago, SCOBY said:

@Pionrj,I don't understand why you say, freeroll, it's the same software, for everyone, and the one who plays at low stakes and the one who plays at high stakes, or, you mean there are differences, (ie discrimination). And what percentage did I have in the tower?

You cant be serious @SCOBY, of course there are differences between freerolls, low stakes and high stakes games. People throwing away chips and shoving pretty much anything at freerolls, but even at low stakes you can see crazy things. Obviously if the buyin is more expensive, people are not that careless and/or better players. Mad to draw conclusions from freerolls tbh. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@SCOBY Just as Cris said. Buy-in haven't got anything to do with the cards that were dealt. But if the BIN would have bin 10€+ there, that 56o -dude wouldn't be on showdown with you. You are taking crazy examples from freerolls. This is insanity. No one pays anything to participate those. That's why they don't care if they loose. And that's why they are going to showdown with any two. 

• Like 4

On 7/9/2021 at 10:23 PM, P0kerM0nk said:

No idea where to post this so I do it here @Andy-Unibet

Have just come back after some time off poker (ish) and I know I still had a playthrough bonus close to completion for the 2nd segment of the €500 one. I know I wasted points on it but that's another matter. Today was the last day as that's what it said '1 day left' so I fired up 6 tables of 25NL trying to get the last 6% cleared of the 2nd payout and around 9pm UK time it just disappeared from my account. I can only guess that this is the time I bought it 90 days ago? But I was at like 96% so think it would be nice if this could get credited to my account, even if it's €96 and not €100 as how am I supposed to know when the real deadline is if there isn't a more accurate countdown timer on it. Bit of a flaw too if you ask me. Thanks #badbeat 😭

I can revive it but only if you don't have an active bonus on your account. Send me a PM when you're finished with your current bonus and I'll reactive the €500 one so you have some time to clear it.

On 7/11/2021 at 2:10 PM, jerry said:

image.png.01743064479134dbc7ea7c10107ec650.png

@Seb-Unibet  @Andy-Unibet  

Can someone confirm that the next Supernova after 25.07 will a bounty one? If not when will be the next? I prefer to play a bounty one and possibly not today since its Euro final and i would be too distracted 🤪

Thanks for reply

No plans for any more PKO Supernova's at this time. This week is the half-price edition and then next will be back to normal with single re-entry.

• Thanks 1

Poker Janitor

6 minutes ago, FreedoM said:

@Stubbe-Unibet To be honest, it looks nice but it's missing relevant stats like for example:
CG:  Hands / EV bb/100, etc.
SNG:  Games Played / ROI, Places, etc.
Is this coming in the next release?

No, we don't have any new functionalities for game lab planned in next release. Next 3-4 months the focus will be on:
New table UI (including new bet size buttons)
Reactions/emojis/chat at table
All-in equity

And the first addition I'd personally like to see to game lab is an actual luck indicator (the current one really just shows how bad or good you get it in) looking at the all-in equity and comparing to % of hands won - you can call it the "IT'S NOT GOD DAMN RIGGED" metric, unlocking already at level 2 😄 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

I happened to my twice in the past month I have used the browser version and during the tourney i was dropped out due to inactivity. Maybe this happens when I login to the homepage and start the browser version in my pc. Is there any chnce avoid this situation? Fe using the loigin option after starting the browser version or so.

There's first time for everything 💣. Won valueheavy 1e mtt yesterday, dont know exacly how 🤪 AA did hold and won AQ>A7 and it was enough. No stream so little less players [18+6]. 

Przechwytywaniefdfd.PNG

Edited by jerry
  • Like 7
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Really Unibet? My 1st or 2nd hand of the donkament:

image.png.ee911a35e780785610fdb76e2bc1fddd.png

image.png.6f14a1156ee745fe4ecaf90d1d40e546.png

giphy.gif

image.png.40a5aae805f067d5c64a14b72b484420.png

giphy.gif

image.png.eefd67721bd511c7a12ec3eaf7dab864.png

giphy.gif

image.png.f8831c5f211510b27cad91c104f3b399.png

image.png.88b9d750530e8695a3856a27cd6ce956.png

giphy.gif

Edited by WuDu
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 3
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

...and Herbieman2 didn't even finish in the money! 

🤪

• Haha 3
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

There's a decent freeroll on the rather large competitor site to their Sunday Badweather tournament. 9091 tickets given and just 14k registered currently.

No late reg so better hurry.... And don't you dare knock me out if this is the post that got you in there 💪😡

Add an Y to the tournament name when you are asked to do something... ( and it's all on CAPS )

Edited by Purps