The poker chit chat

JeppeL

Thanks all the responses guys, it was worth to read but i liked to gamble and called it. Fortunately they both had Ak and the big stack won with runner runner flush.

@SCOBY: thanks, it was my lucky day, got the right cards at the right time, so ABC was enough. I hope you run good aswell.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, psrquack said:

Should I call this or not?

n12.png.a97cffe53720e3eda8ad3a5240ab394f.png

4 handed, bubble from the ticket, no cash consolation price. Player with less chips went allin, Big Stack called.  I have more chips than the original raiser, so if i or the big stack will win the pot I will receive a ticket. On the other hand the original raiser must have premium hands. In the worst case the original raiser has aces, but with my call the percentage of the win of aces will decrease from 80% to 60%. Bigh stack could have outs what are necessary for the original raiser, but also could call with semi premium hands too. If I let them duell and the original raiser wins the pot I will be in trouble with 10BB effective stack, but still will have time for some steals and I also won't be forced doing preflop allins. It was a really tough decision. What do you think?

youtube name GIF

@psrquack, I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed!

I think generally, 75o is a call here if you're the short-stack, being down to 2 total BBs left. However as the short-stack you naturally wouldn't call in this situation and just hope that bleblea wins it for you. Long story short, your decision wasn't even close...

• Like 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

I were just looking at the Hall of fame in Game lab. There's just insane plays. And then there's the luckiest guy on this planet.

I had to see the percents when I saw these plays. PL400 both.

1931982660_2021-08-08(1).thumb.png.41991ac48d22e4c2af69db10cbaa2937.png

ATHOTH feeling lucky?

1251556291_2021-08-08(2).thumb.png.2b1621ead2646640692a9afaafaa0b7c.png

BOOM! Has to be one of those Unibets bots 😂

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, MadAdo said:

@psrquack  what a nice bankroll booster in yesterday's Supermoon qualifier - glad you loot the bank 😉

Keep us proud on you.

Thanks, I was lucky enough managing those 3xx chips to money price. It wasn't easy at all, but checked how the pro1s like Merenitsu did it.😂 I presume you were at the table too. Did you manage turning your ticket at the higher level into cash too?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, psrquack said:

Thanks, I was lucky enough managing those 3xx chips to money price. It wasn't easy at all, but checked how the pro1s like Merenitsu did it.😂 I presume you were at the table too. Did you manage turning your ticket at the higher level into cash too?

I have tried this tonight again, but wasn't good enough for another loot, so chunks for sale, for trustworthy users only.😀

n13.png

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I really think that there should be one exchanger for Supermoon namely 2e=5x 0.40e. I do buy for real money but not too often and its not the same having 20 tickets and grind them relentlessly :classic_ninja:. 0,40 cents tournaments have problem with 20 people now and 2e dont have overlay only with 2 tickets gtd. This would change with this one exchanger.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@LivertoolOkay, maybe his c/x on turn was questionable BUT.. 

Screenshot_20210824_233120.thumb.jpg.bd68434146a75ad6990d023e7d503817.jpg

What are you trying to say you have with this bet? Sb opened 4x you 3-bet and sb calls. Everything goes as I think it should. But now you are betting 3/4 of pot? Doesn't look like a T, 99 or a straight. Easy call. And after that call, you can't ever say that he has not a T, 99 or straight. 

Screenshot_20210824_233157.thumb.jpg.b897d4bf7a88a1de4231866334472704.jpg

Here. He chekcs you bet BIG again, which looks less like a T, 99 or straight. He could fold, because I would guess over pairs at that spot. He decided to raise which basically made him pot commited when he needed only 33%(E. He needs only 20% here. I was looking at his stack first but he doesn't need to go all in.) to call your shove. And with the straight and flush draw he gets it against over pairs. Even against straight. But why would you have 3-betted 78 PF. So that's basically not an option. 

I'm no expert but this is how I see this situation. 

Edited by Pionrj
  • Like 1

@Livertool

9 minutes ago, Livertool said:

If he had set, i would imagine raise. Pocket J-A raise. Draw or underpair call. 78 could be raise, especially with clubs, to get some value for hand. 

Set is a bet there yes, but never that big. Pocket JJ-AA is a big raise to protect your hand from flush/straight draws. 78 was ruled out already with PF play. 

9 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Why not all in there then with just draw if he was commited?

Because it was a bluff, which tried to get a fold from you. Your play didn't look like a fullhouse or quads. After he bluff raised he was basically commited when he needed only that 20% eq to call. Flush draw alone was enough. If you had KK with clubs it would have been the worst hand he could bump into. 

Edited by Pionrj

@LivertoolBecause your play didn't look like a fullhouse or quads. Over pair should have a long tank and might fold to that bet. A shove there doesn't make any sence if you have a T in your hand. That's what he was trying to tell yiu he had when you told him that you don't have it. He was not pot commited before that check-raise. He was commited after that raise.