The poker chit chat

JeppeL

Unibet, I'm demanding answers!

Without qualifiers, I played 116 MTTs over the past 3 weeks and I haven't won one! Well, but I have reached the HU in the Fireball:

image.png.f1ef51e7c6d53a07b9d7d68760d41dd2.png

Alright, this looks like a nice hand, doesn't it? Thank God I have a read on Coinwizard...

image.png.ab2cb641d5e675738ea096b89bbd0e49.png

Now is he going to bite?

image.png.1642ad766bf95cd94164aeec7e6ce9fe.png

Oh yeah...

image.png.8f51e989eabcfc04268822266f7fb234.png

I love it when a plan comes together...

image.png.d5bad1ce9e9cefd4e26e665db48548ac.png

That's five outs for him...

image.png.baf396bf7b79646ff0eaf2097dfb9297.png

giphy.gif

I think I reached 2-3 Fireball HUs. Twice I put my opponent ALL-In preflop as the chipleader. Once with AK vs A5 and here with JJ vs T9. I lost both of them...😠

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 4
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

5 hours ago, WuDu said:

I think I reached 2-3 Fireball HUs. Twice I put my opponent ALL-In preflop as the chipleader. Once with AK vs A5 and here with JJ vs T9. I lost both of them...😠

Two hand samples, not enough. 🥸

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

In this thread, I asked about the possibility of changing the nickname in the community. Jami-Unibet replied that it was possible and asked to write to him in private messages. I wrote and he did not read the message, although a month has passed already 🙂
Who can I contact to change my nickname?

Wow, only hungarians playing hexapro at this time? I didnt even met a decent player, but no surprise we all know most of us huns is a fishy gambler. They surely are. Limps, than calls allin w K9o without hesitation, calls pfai w K3s early stage, QJo shove in first few hands. Too bad i have no luck recently, this is literally a giveaway. Tomorrow 😉

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Pionrj said:

@cris1285I'm not even close of a good Hexapro player but when I looked a bit in spins/hexa strategy I'm pretty sure that K9o was in a 20bb all in calling range there. K3s I cant remember but QJo definitely was in there too. 

Around 10-11 bb for sure, earlier w bigger stacks it depends on a lot of factors. Im not a pro anyway, but i can spot who is bigger fish than myself 🤣

Give a try early morning, thats why i pointed out for you guys, it looked like a Christmas giveaway. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, cris1285 said:

Around 10-11 bb for sure, earlier w bigger stacks it depends on a lot of factors. Im not a pro anyway, but i can spot who is bigger fish than myself 🤣

Give a try early morning, thats why i pointed out for you guys, it looked like a Christmas giveaway. 

I've played (too) many Hexas already. It's way too fast and too big variance to be enjoyable. 

K9o is a call with 20bb and under. I don't even think it depends on anything when ranges are ~30% wider than in 6 handed SNGs. What would any decent player shove from BTN or Sb? 22-88? Any Ax? If it's an 2x open from BTN/Sb and a shove from BB it's even more clear call. 

After a break from the game, it gives something beautiful, but after the avatar used, is it because all the evil lasts.

Yes, I was privileged to see such a rare hand after many years of play. Thank you.🙉

IMG_20210730_235624.jpg

IMG_20210730_235734.jpg

• Like 2

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

Well, well, well, buckle up guys:

My 4th hand in the Fireball:

image.png.d60e713efdd5d8e6f6daead108bf10d1.png

Two limpers, 3 players behind me, let's try something here.

image.png.28b647edb0a83482cec80c01e3187c60.png

Well, is somebody going to bite?

image.png.577f7569aa768b995bdfd5403e802fbf.png

🤡🤡  QJo, obviously not strong enough to raise for 3 BB, but a clear call against a 20 BB raise.

image.png.fb9adb053b5c0c636a7e126c7d5b581f.png

Right now, I'm 97,5 % favoured to win. That's 39-1.

image.png.e1e5f136076974d9a3e8b3dd38ac9baa.png

Here we go...

image.png.d59b7bd6ab883ebae70c2439d7dffb49.png

giphy.gif

Needless to say, Schwamp didn't finish in the money...🤯

• Haha 5
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Should I call this or not?

n12.png.a97cffe53720e3eda8ad3a5240ab394f.png

4 handed, bubble from the ticket, no cash consolation price. Player with less chips went allin, Big Stack called.  I have more chips than the original raiser, so if i or the big stack will win the pot I will receive a ticket. On the other hand the original raiser must have premium hands. In the worst case the original raiser has aces, but with my call the percentage of the win of aces will decrease from 80% to 60%. Bigh stack could have outs what are necessary for the original raiser, but also could call with semi premium hands too. If I let them duell and the original raiser wins the pot I will be in trouble with 10BB effective stack, but still will have time for some steals and I also won't be forced doing preflop allins. It was a really tough decision. What do you think?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, psrquack said:

Should I call this or not?

n12.png.a97cffe53720e3eda8ad3a5240ab394f.png

4 handed, bubble from the ticket, no cash consolation price. Player with less chips went allin, Big Stack called.  I have more chips than the original raiser, so if i or the big stack will win the pot I will receive a ticket. On the other hand the original raiser must have premium hands. In the worst case the original raiser has aces, but with my call the percentage of the win of aces will decrease from 80% to 60%. Bigh stack could have outs what are necessary for the original raiser, but also could call with semi premium hands too. If I let them duell and the original raiser wins the pot I will be in trouble with 10BB effective stack, but still will have time for some steals and I also won't be forced doing preflop allins. It was a really tough decision. What do you think?

For me this is an instafold. You can have a great chance to get a ticket just by folding. I often make the mistake to call in this kind of situation w Ax (and over and over again...), but your hand is garbage. 

• Like 3