The poker chit chat

JeppeL

@FreedoM

. And if you are an old member on this site, you must admit that these situations happened very rarely a few years ago.๐Ÿคจ

And in connection with my balance, you are far from knowing my character, as far as I think I am still gaining a lot from what I have deposited.๐Ÿค‘

Edited by SCOBY
  • Confused 1

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

@SCOBY What is online poker than if not part of reality and real life? I pretty sure that every possible outcome of this game has happened also in live poker. Maybe not as many times but has happened. There's also multiple ways to play this game. Some sites even offer a game which would suit you more than regular tournament poker. It's called "Push or Fold". It requires very little of studying and a bit bigger bankroll. But you should try it out.ย 

• Like 1

@Pionrj

I don't know what real games you participated in, but I've never, but never, seen these coincidences happen in a row. Yes, I'm not saying that out of ten situations, two don't happen to be funny, but here lately out of 10, 8 funny situations happen.

And by the way, if I'm not indiscreet how long you play on this site and if you use other poker platforms ?

@SCOBYI think I've played on Unibet only just over a year or so. And very little of volume. And yes, I play on multiple sites, some more some less. I don't see how it has any impact on this?

ย 

Those two hands you probably shoved PF? You got lucky on flop and turn and gotย unlucky twice on river. You think that that's never happened on live poker? Or different online sites? Well, that's deluded.

ย 

E.

"I do not calculate percentages, because they seem useless to me, when the tower or the river can change everything in this game.๐Ÿ˜‰

Editedย June 29ย by SCOBY"

ย 

Did you forget what you wrote yourself last week. River can change it all. And when it does, you come here if it's against you?

Edited by Pionrj
  • Like 3

Thanks for the reply, I have been on this site ever since, "Unibet" was part of the micr .. gaming trust., And believe me I know what I'm talking about.

Yes, I closed all poker accounts on other platforms, due to the fact that we noticed that on this platform there were no such funny or almost impossible situations, in other words, "Unibet poker" compared to those platforms. poker was very close to the real game, which, as far as I'm concerned, isn't happening now.

ย 

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Pionrj said:

Did you forget what you wrote yourself last week. River can change it all. And when it does, you come here if it's against you?

@Pionrjwrong, without flop and turn you dont have any river... correct answer :ย  whole board can change it allย ๐Ÿ‘ย ย I have said it many times that e.g. preflop allin doesn't matter if the river/turn/flopย kills you - the order of the cards does not matter in this case, period.

• Thanks 1
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

7 minutes ago, SCOBY said:

Thanks for the reply, I have been on this site ever since, "Unibet" was part of the micr .. gaming trust., And believe me I know what I'm talking about.

Yes, I closed all poker accounts on other platforms, due to the fact that we noticed that on this platform there were no such funny or almost impossible situations, in other words, "Unibet poker" compared to those platforms. poker was very close to the real game, which, as far as I'm concerned, isn't happening now.

ย 

I try to explain this to me. If i understood wrong, please tell me.

ย 

So, you think that 7+ years ago A9o or J9s was a great shove PF because the platform was not rigged? Nowadays the platform is clearly rigged, when people are calling with better hands and still winning after 5 community cards are dealt?

10 minutes ago, Pionrj said:

I try to explain this to me. If i understood wrong, please tell me.

ย 

So, you think that 7+ years ago A9o or J9s was a great shove PF because the platform was not rigged? Nowadays the platform is clearly rigged, when people are calling with better hands and still winning after 5 community cards are dealt?

It seems misunderstood, google translate seems to not translate my opinion correctly, sorry I failed to learn English, I say that after breaking up with that trust Unibet was much more real as a game. I mean not so much happened absurd situations. Namely four cards on the flop and one on the hand to become the winner.

@SCOBYย Obviously, my experience is different than yours. I don't know what to tell you, I don't really pay attention to every individual hand or the outcome of every hand. I focus on playing to the best of my abilities and so long I get it in good, most of the time I'm satisfied with every outcome. In the past, I had stretches of time when I would run horrible but that would go across all platforms not an individual one, and let's be real these days if I'd go through a rough patch I expect it to last a while since I don't really put enough volume on/off the tables. At the end of the day, we all fight our own battles as @Pionrjย put it. Good Luck!ย 

• Like 3

You guys are saying that poker is not how it used to be and i get it and your completely right. The reason you see soo many funny hands nowadays is because people have learned to play more aggresive poker and the average player is stronger now. So this is why your going to get more all ins preflop etc and people turning up with crazy hands and somehow getting there - well they have more crazy hands now! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Like 1

19 hours ago, SeizedProfessional said:

You guys are saying that poker is not how it used to be and i get it and your completely right. The reason you see soo many funny hands nowadays is because people have learned to play more aggressive poker and the average player is stronger now. So this is why your going to get more all ins preflop etc and people turning up with crazy hands and somehow getting there - well they have more crazy hands now! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Can't really agree with anything else than that players are more aggressive than before on average. As long as I've played online(since 2008) I've seen very strange, crazy and even stupidย hands at showdowns. I had a couple years break tho, but I don't think that all the nitts played then and suddenly stopped when I started again.

ย 

Unibets platform doesn't really differ from others even tho the field is way smaller. There's always players like Scoby who think that percentage doesn't matter at all, because you can't know what is dealt on the table. It's not because they've learnt something. And this thread is a good proof of it. Shove a "decent" PF, loose it and get mad. Even tho percentages were against you when you made the move. Win from a clear underdog position with a bad call and everything is just fine.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Pionrj said:

Can't really agree with anything else than that players are more aggressive than before on average. As long as I've played online(since 2008) I've seen very strange, crazy and even stupidย hands at showdowns. I had a couple years break tho, but I don't think that all the nitts played then and suddenly stopped when I started again.

ย 

Unibets platform doesn't really differ from others even tho the field is way smaller. There's always players like Scoby who think that percentage doesn't matter at all, because you can't know what is dealt on the table. It's not because they've learnt something. And this thread is a good proof of it. Shove a "decent" PF, loose it and get mad. Even tho percentages were against you when you made the move. Win from a clear underdog position with a bad call and everything is just fine.

it absolutely differs from other sites, unibet players seem like they are stuck in 2008ย ๐Ÿ˜‹

• Haha 1

I guess I'll ask here as well.ย  Is there anyway to track your statistic on unibet?ย  Can support send me my HH manually?ย 

Im just interested in tracking my cev while playing hexapro and I understand that they dont allow huds, but if you cant track your own results there is a lack of transparency imo.ย 

5 hours ago, Pionrj said:

ย 

Yeah i was bamboozled too.

Stronger players means thowing chips preflop with crap?

There is difference between aggro and retardo ๐Ÿ˜„

• Haha 3

@SeizedProfessionalI'd like to say that you're wrong, but without any evidence or data can't do that. But I can explain why I see this differently. While I'm playin 6-9 max tournaments on other in the beginning of the tournament there's just as much crazy players as in Unibet. Fields are 3-6 times bigger, so chance to get these players again to your table is way smaller after the late reg than with Unibet. But occasionally you see them at FT or final two tables on other sites too.

• Haha 1

Tough luck, manย ๐Ÿ˜‘

That's something for once that actually makes feel bad to watch because it looks so pretty.. but it happensย โš–๏ธ

Too bad the booster-promo already ended.

New bait to the hook, and back to the lakeย ๐Ÿ‘

ย 

Edited by Rushbie
  • Like 2

@HardGainKudos to him, seems his running pure. But in the end, doesn't really matter. So long you have a strong mindset + 30-50 Buy-ins as a Bankroll and put enough volume 50k-100k hands a month + you get it in good, it will be sunny on your street. It's a good thing he wins these small pots and has fun. After all, how dull would it be if everyone would be a sick player?

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, SCOBY said:

@FreedoM

You are a Romanian employee at "Unibet", because you have too much with the wolf ???๐Ÿค”

I wish, but unfortunately, I'm not a Unibet employee.ย The second part of your sentence I don't understand.ย ๐Ÿค”