The poker chit chat

JeppeL

16 hours ago, SCOBY said:

Fcc this river and....

Is Carton Network

Screenshot_2021-07-08-01-11-56-652_pad_com.unibet.poker.thumb.jpg.61c727f5dbc1ff6560d2e8e61a781d92.jpg

i have a fair advice to you man, every single time you play game and get frustrated, you repeat the same shit over and over again.
You started to play PLO recently? Good! @SCOBY
The NL Playstyle you have, does not mimic the corresponding fun and  situations you could have in PLO.
Splash around, man. The joy is called Pot Limit Omaha
screw texas and legoengineers

Edited by Rushbie
  • Like 1

No idea where to post this so I do it here @Andy-Unibet

Have just come back after some time off poker (ish) and I know I still had a playthrough bonus close to completion for the 2nd segment of the €500 one. I know I wasted points on it but that's another matter. Today was the last day as that's what it said '1 day left' so I fired up 6 tables of 25NL trying to get the last 6% cleared of the 2nd payout and around 9pm UK time it just disappeared from my account. I can only guess that this is the time I bought it 90 days ago? But I was at like 96% so think it would be nice if this could get credited to my account, even if it's €96 and not €100 as how am I supposed to know when the real deadline is if there isn't a more accurate countdown timer on it. Bit of a flaw too if you ask me. Thanks #badbeat 😭

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Pionrj said:

@Purps I have a theory: Don't call my PF shoves. If you call my shoves, don't beat me with the river card. 

This is just a theory. And I don't know if I'm right, but I'm the one playing with that alias 😄

Damn you... busted me out on 10th...  💪😡

That was a minitarget though as this was the only one of these tourneys I played.

Now gotta cheer for England tomorrow... Would have done that anyway though 🙂

GG and wish you a smooth sailing to a victory on that one 👍

Edited by Purps
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Purps said:

@SCOBY Tu esti faimos!

scoby.png.58104bcedb1803ebdfad4dfd8dcad683.png

Nu sunt tocmai sigur ce înseamnă „cineva” pe cineva 🤔

For me these buys are still a bit unknown to me, although I was top in the community tournaments !!!🙂

I'm still studying so as not to upset my subjectivism.🤑

I think a new star is being born in online poker !!!🤫

Edited by SCOBY
  • Like 1

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

image.png.01743064479134dbc7ea7c10107ec650.png

@Seb-Unibet  @Andy-Unibet  

Can someone confirm that the next Supernova after 25.07 will a bounty one? If not when will be the next? I prefer to play a bounty one and possibly not today since its Euro final and i would be too distracted 🤪

Thanks for reply

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

5 minutes ago, HardGain said:

Is Supernova running every second Sunday, or there is no Supernova on 18th in the lobby yet?

Half-price ( €50, unlimited rebuys ) Supernova on 18th.

Edited by Purps
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Purps said:

Well, none of my business really, but all of the Supernova tickets given on the promotions were intended to be used for tonights tourney.... 😐

Was browsing the forum and didnt find anything like it. Anyway i really dont want to play this when the euro final is incoming. So any answers when the next bounty will be? Or maybe it was intended for today 🤔

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist