LOTS OF PREMIER LEAGUE

Livertool

29 minutes ago, cris1285 said:

Obviously ref did what he had to in his case, but these rules are simply not good. It wasnt a real headbutt, he pushed the guy away in an aggressive way and touched him w his head. The defender fell Oscar-worthy, class act, forcing a red (every actor should be penalized too imo). 

We have seen many career threatening bad tackles without even a yellow. Thats why i think its harsh to send off someone for this type of fault, unless its bad like Zidane vs Materazzi. Really weird.

It's got nothing to do with how the other guy acts, or what has been penalised in the past, harshly or not. It was contact with the head, straight red, no harshness or interpretation needed. Watching the PL so far this season, 5 full matches and many highlights, there seems to be a lot better flow in play, not whistling for every little niggle or anyone collapsing writhing in agony, as it should be, so serious foul play can be treated seriously. 

As in every sport many players don't know a lot of the rules. Waving your arms and pointing out what the other player has done to you is not a defence, though most seem to think it is. 

But but but...                           sheep fight me GIF

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

14 hours ago, WuDu said:

An anorexic vegan vs a hobbit with a wig! Yikes! 😁

Internet say its hair plugs, so Tuchel would not be able to tale take that scalp home 😂 It dont look that ridiculous [like in Rooney/Gulacsi case]. Im kinda baldish and even if i dont give a fook about it if i got more moonies than brain maybe i would give it a try. Well most likely not, but maybe 🙊 The one player that im pretty sure played with dead animal on his head is goalkeeper 

If Tuchel would fight Conte MMA style my money is on Conte. Tuchel too fragile for dirty Conte 😅

• Haha 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

1 hour ago, cris1285 said:

Obviously ref did what he had to in his case, but these rules are simply not good. It wasnt a real headbutt, he pushed the guy away in an aggressive way and touched him w his head. The defender fell Oscar-worthy, class act, forcing a red (every actor should be penalized too imo). 

We have seen many career threatening bad tackles without even a yellow. Thats why i think its harsh to send off someone for this type of fault, unless its bad like Zidane vs Materazzi. Really weird.

Talking about Nunez (Szobozslai s red was way too far from red).

There is no such thing as a fake headbutt in football 😉 I get what you mean, but think it's quite far-fetched to say this shouldn't be categorised as a headbutt, when watching the footage. As mentioned above, it also doesn't make sense to talk about what Andersen did prior - he played to perfection - or how he reacted. I can't stand diving, but this is just an overreaction which I don't really mind, when we're talking straight red offence and not wasting lots of time. 

A bad tackle is something completely different and where it becomes more about interpretation. To be honest I can't recall a single tackle which was an obvious red and player wasn't booked (after VAR was introduced). But maybe you're talking more about changing the laws of the game so more tackles should result in a red? 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

3 hours ago, jerry said:

Internet say its hair plugs, so Tuchel would not be able to tale take that scalp home 😂 It dont look that ridiculous [like in Rooney/Gulacsi case]. Im kinda baldish and even if i dont give a fook about it if i got more moonies than brain maybe i would give it a try. Well most likely not, but maybe 🙊 The one player that im pretty sure played with dead animal on his head is goalkeeper 

If Tuchel would fight Conte MMA style my money is on Conte. Tuchel too fragile for dirty Conte 😅

Tuchel is on borrowed time as well:

3,w=993,c=0.sport.jpg

Wearing caps and hats is not fooling anybody!

Gulacsi is a special case. Seems like he got implants and a few months later he started balding on another part of his head! 🤣

Tuchel is like a wannabe tough guy in school, starting "fights" when he already knows that there are enough people around it to break it up quickly or not even letting it start...🥳

What is United doing? 

troll whats GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

After City showed some mortality yesterday it would be really important to get 3 points to close the gap. Not the first time Liverpool has bad period but Klopp has always managed to turn it around. Not best situation atm with all the missing players and expect Manu to show some real fighting spirit too as it is equally crucial match for them. Got to hope Klopp has fixed flaws of game but got bad feeling it will be sad evening 🥶

2 hours ago, Livertool said:

After City showed some mortality yesterday it would be really important to get 3 points to close the gap. Not the first time Liverpool has bad period but Klopp has always managed to turn it around. Not best situation atm with all the missing players and expect Manu to show some real fighting spirit too as it is equally crucial match for them. Got to hope Klopp has fixed flaws of game but got bad feeling it will be sad evening 🥶

Maybe I'm switching into the match as well later on, simply to laugh at the loser! Will there be a new bald fraud in town? Will the pressure on Poonited increase so that they're overpaying us for Meunier? 

Also, what is Chelsea doing right now? Half a year ago, Auba gets released by Arsenal, moves on for free to Barca and now Chelsea wants to bring him back for 20+ M Euro? 

Animated GIF

• Haha 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Yet another very exciting weekend of top class football entertainment, showing once again that the Premier League is aptly named.

Spurs showing they can be a handful for any team and the results going well so far, consistency has to be the word for them when bigger challenges loom. 

Leeds United shrugging off last season's relegation worries and providing a serious lesson for Chelsea's title aspirations.

Newcastle United have to be regarded as the up and coming team. With that passionate crowd behind them, the manager signing a long term deal, and some sound financial work behind the scenes, (not just chucking money at a problem) they are going to be a force to be reckoned with for anyone, proving that well against City. 

The relegation battle 😂 last night was highly entertaining, not just a chance to laugh at the losers or come up with stupid nicknames but to see a battle between two giants of the modern game. It was a good game, not great because of all the problems both teams have had so far, but still highly watchable. United changing in such a short time from lacklustre also rans to a team looking to restore some fire and pride, Liverpool obviously have injury worries but at least they didn't roll over and give up, there was plenty of chat and more between teammates. Are they growing too old together though? Despite the criticism heaped on United they have now overtaken the Merseysiders but can one game kick start their season? They are still buying older players with longish contracts, something they rarely if ever did in the glory days. 

Time will tell, and with a World Cup in the middle of the season it could be a long hard fight, for honours or otherwise.  

• Like 2

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

I guess we have secret agent too, van Dick. I mean wtf? He suddenly thought i'll suck now? He did, once again, absolutely nothing to prevent Sancho's goal, nothing good at least, maybe even blocks Alisson's view with standing in front of him like dick. That is now 3 poor performances in a row for him 🤬 And Gomez as bad as Phillips last week, clueless how to play offside trap. Wouldn't like to throw single players in front of bus but this is just pathetic.

Attack section ain't shining either to cover mistakes of defence so i guess you get what you deserve, c'mon Klopp, time to kick some asses.

Thank god Chelsea is as bad as we have used to, otherwise it would be very tough to get even to cl places this season. Arteta has done good job for couple seasons and now it is starting to really show especially when they got couple good players, i don't think their defence are up to fight for title in long run but solid top 4 team. City will be there and it would be quite miracle if Spurs ain't top 4 team too so pretty much only 1 position up to grap.

If it ain't clean sheet and minimum 3 goal win from Bournemouth next weekend i'll start i hate Klopp club in facebook...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Livertool said:

I guess we have secret agent too, van Dick. I mean wtf? He suddenly thought i'll suck now? He did, once again, absolutely nothing to prevent Sancho's goal, nothing good at least, maybe even blocks Alisson's view with standing in front of him like dick.

Pretty crappy game, I had to turn it off. VVD with nice effort ahead of the Sancho goal, enjoying his best seat in the house! I feel Pool needs to add another defender, someone who's quick and has large experience fighting for titles and playing in the UCL!

Spoiler

No Idea Whatever GIF by Bundesliga

He could be all yours for just 20 M Euro! 😁

• Haha 2

Bald fraud does it again. This time getting maximum results from Haaland and with that dominating pl (probly cl too), @WuDu & @cris1285 i demand answers!!! 

Now that i saw other transfers worth equal or more than Haaland (90M Antony 🤣Casemiro 70M 🤨, Isak 70M 🤭 etc) Erling was really bargain of the decade. Fuck, i posted earlier that it could take time for him to settle to pl and around 15 goals, yeah right 😂

19 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Bald fraud does it again. This time getting maximum results from Haaland and with that dominating pl (probly cl too), @WuDu & @cris1285 i demand answers!!! 

Now that i saw other transfers worth equal or more than Haaland (90M Antony 🤣Casemiro 70M 🤨, Isak 70M 🤭 etc) Erling was really bargain of the decade. Fuck, i posted earlier that it could take time for him to settle to pl and around 15 goals, yeah right 😂

Dominating? 🤣 Two tough opponents so far: lost points vs Newcastle, lost trophy vs this Liverpool. Dont fool yourself after watching City against Championship quality Bournemouth...

Have to say im surprised that Haaland is delivering like this, but he was injury prone in the last two seasons iirc.

Champions League? PSG - altough CL looser like Man City - is the sure pick, finally having a coach can help. 

3 hours ago, cris1285 said:

Dont fool yourself after watching City against Championship quality Bournemouth...

I don't bother to go around messages but didn't you say after first or second round thar shitty is master 😄

No harm, we all make mistakes but what the f is this?

IMG_20220901_215049.thumb.jpg.93160b285974b91bd196295339fb07bc.jpg

5 hours ago, Livertool said:

But where is wudu is the question... 

Judging by the Trump gif, this is probably WuDu 😩

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/292/online-poker-sites/unibet-official-thread-1452899/index1179.html#post57794194

From that post it looks like Germany is out. Someone who knows the reason for the community URL not existing for him should give the man a proper answer though 😟

Edited by Purps
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Purps said:

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/292/online-poker-sites/unibet-official-thread-1452899/index1179.html#post57794194

From that post it looks like Germany is out. Someone who knows the reason for the community URL not existing for him should give the man a proper answer though 😟

Ouch... He is certainly Wudu. Why he doesnt get a ducking answers in almost a week is beyond me. 🤢

@Livertool, nid City is going to win PL at the end (more money spent through the years therefore more quality players, Pep style is perfect vs smaller teams where Pool and others used to fail etc etc, dont let me start stating the facts again and again) but you said "dominating" which is simply fake news. Vulnerable is a much better word right now. 

7 minutes ago, cris1285 said:

you said "dominating" which is simply fake news.

Yeah for now but i think they will win pl with more than 12 points gap so that will be domination if/when that happens.

What comes to cl it would be stupid not to take 4 odds for shitty to win. Eventually they will win it, this could very well be the year. Barca has good odds too thou but at spring we will be wiser.

3 hours ago, Purps said:

spacer.png

Mic drop.😬

52 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Yeah for now but i think they will win pl with more than 12 points gap so that will be domination if/when that happens.

What comes to cl it would be stupid not to take 4 odds for shitty to win. Eventually they will win it, this could very well be the year. Barca has good odds too thou but at spring we will be wiser.

3.5 - 4 odds on City? Thats ridicolous. This team reached the semis three times, and the final only once, fails almost every time like real loosers. Last 2-3 years was the absolute best chance (changes at Bayern, Real, Barca), and we know what happened. Not saying that City will never win CL, because those spent millions have to get you there once in a lifetime, but that odds very far from value. Very far.