LOTS OF PREMIER LEAGUE

Livertool

Man City is dominating, that demolition job yesterday was amazing. Ohh wait 😁

Im looking forward to Arsenal - MU tonight, MU didnt look too bad the last few times, meanwhile Arsenal "dominating" the league. US Open, F1, basketball Euros and the hungarian derby combined with bad weather = perfect sunday. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, cris1285 said:

Man City is dominating, that demolition job yesterday was amazing. Ohh wait 😁

😄

Villa could have even won if referees would have done their job properly but no 😞

And same with Chelsea match. All this VAR and technology does no good when same idiots running the show.

Hopefully Arsenal continue hot streak, don't mind that much if they are the dominating ones 👌

I really can't understand all this "domination*" nonsense, 6 matches of 38 played. Stop getting so overexcited and ahead of yourselves guys. 

Predictive text bringing up dominatrix. 🤔

More research needed.

giphy.gif.9db6bcff0ee4ec6c6b77af10dbd038d6.gif 

Reminds me of my Nanny. 😍

• Haha 2

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

It's big @Livertool

She's been Queen for 70 years and apart from Princess Anne she's virtually the only one I, and I suspect many others, have respect for. It's a tradition thing mainly, some will never understand. Yes there are memes and stuff on the all too toxic net but I look on her as someone's dearly loved mother and grandmother that has passed away. 

• Like 3

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

I was under impression that germans can't have account anymore at end of year or so and therefore they can't enter community either when accounts gone. Well clearly @wudu still got account cause we can tag him and profile is there. And just now when schalke is about to beat them at weekend we don't get to hear him weep and whine 😆

@Jami-Unibet we demand answers!!!

It's more complicated than you would imagine, there is a possibility (and quite big at that) that he will not be able to login to Community at all due to the market closure. While this is something I (and other teams) are working on it's not the highest priority for us as it serves little to no purpose. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Jami-Unibet said:

While this is something I (and other teams) are working on it's not the highest priority for us as it serves little to no purpose. 

Thanks for clarification. I get it that it is not relevant to you and that is fine but on the other hand for me it is hard to imagine what is the downside/harm/obstacle for him to be able to login here while his account is still active 🤔

Deny his possibility to deposit if that is what you are afraid of (something that i doubt he would do anyhow) and let him use his account while he can....or else i go buy kossu 🤣

The issue is the accounts (and the logins etc) being connected to eachother. 

31 minutes ago, Livertool said:

on the other hand for me it is hard to imagine what is the downside/harm/obstacle for him to be able to login here while his account is still active

That's exactly the thing, it's an obstacle as we would have to change things internally in order to make that happen and before another solution is found it will not be possible. If there was a way for me to do it right away I would have no issues with it. Even when we don't see eye to eye on some subjects I do appreciate and like the activity he brings with him. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Jami-Unibet said:

The issue is the accounts (and the logins etc) being connected to eachother. 

As i understand having account ain't issue but unibet made decision that germans can't play anymore. So in that case couldn't option of just banning products and money transfers do the same thing than not able to log in at all. I know it ain't probly you to decide but just thinkin out loud.

Anyways, at least he got some answer 🙂

3 minutes ago, Livertool said:

So in that case couldn't option of just banning products and money transfers do the same thing

Nope as our systems don't work that way. This is a technical issue rather than a decision based issue.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Number of goals for Haaland is becoming sick (and boring, Haaland, Haaland, Haaland, Haaland...🤮)

Lot of records broken this season if he remains fit. I don't have habbit of hoping misfortune for others but in this case i wouldn't mind some harmless strain or something to keep him out for couple of weeks/months 🤪

18 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Number of goals for Haaland is becoming sick (and boring, Haaland, Haaland, Haaland, Haaland...🤮)

Lot of records broken this season if he remains fit. I don't have habbit of hoping misfortune for others but in this case i wouldn't mind some harmless strain or something to keep him out for couple of weeks/months 🤪

image.png.4e4a16352667fbd0c774b980fdb8441b.png 

Maybe if Haaland does get a strain someone else might be able to take up the slack. 

• 3 weeks later...

Thought i write a song for pleasure of saturday. Lyrics go something like this:

"Liverpool must be worst club of world oh baby baby baby"

That is what i've come up so far...

That team pisses me off so much atm 🤬 Genes are screaming for kossu but i'll fight it...maybe. O-ou 🤣

• Haha 3

It was a pretty 'weird' match and I can't believe Liverpool actually lost... I mean they've dominated the entire game, had like 75% ball possession with lots of chances to score(I think the hosts GK was the man of the match...); it is what it is and Klopp's team will have to put lots of work this season to finish even in top4.

• Like 1
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

2 hours ago, jerry said:

Win with City only to lose to Forest.....YEAH RIGHT RIGHT????? 😊

"We have limited squad for this intense play period" says Klopp 🤮 Sure couple of injuries but club like Liverpool should have nuff quality players to handle tight schedule. It's not like this came as surprise, tight schedule due wc has been known for long time. Don't see squad as problem but like said above, they are really on/off team right now. 

Push Weiter GIF by Borussia Dortmund

Oh No Omg GIF by Emirates FA Cup

After outcoaching him 4 times in a row now, I think it's save to assume that Edin is the Bald Fraud's new nemesis. Not only did we keep Haaland at 0 shots on goal on Tuesday, but he had to be subbed out at the half due to Hummels totally bottling him up. 

• Haha 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

3 hours ago, WuDu Reloaded said:

After outcoaching him 4 times in a row now, I think it's save to assume that Edin is the Bald Fraud's new nemesis. Not only did we keep Haaland at 0 shots on goal on Tuesday, but he had to be subbed out at the half due to Hummels totally bottling him up. 

After outcoaching him this season to a 2-1 away defeat and a 0-0 home draw, lofty ambitions indeed. 😂 Anyway you've obviously been away too long and lost your way, this is a thread for the Premier league, not the Champions league. 🤪