LOTS OF PREMIER LEAGUE

Livertool

I dont know nothing ever comes from this things so im cautious. Probably some fine and maybe points deduction in new season or maybe this one since City already losing it. No way they do that to previous seasons. I dont see it. 

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

2 hours ago, psrquack said:

The most interesting thing is if the groupmates in UCL will sue UEFA to give them 6 points for all games against City. Or Premier League clubs starting to demand the 3 points. Maybe some positions or even the relegated teams will be changed. It's really interesting.

Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

Yeah sure...Like when they excluded Shitty from the UCL a few years ago and they weaseled themselves back in. Next season they were even in the final!

https://www.redbubble.com/de/i/t-shirt/Kahler-Betrug-Pep-Guardiola-von-LucasPeixoto/40284907.NL9AC

image.thumb.png.46911bd87b8dba8a132e1f1456934f8b.png

:classic_biggrin:

• Haha 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

7 hours ago, WuDu said:

image.thumb.png.46911bd87b8dba8a132e1f1456934f8b.png

:classic_biggrin:

While Pep is widely known as bald fraud not many know that yours truly has been referred as bald win for obvious reasons.

Screenshot_2023-02-07-07-32-59-807-edit_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.1a22c43e61255d37fe4a350fd2148be5.jpg

Whether they act against City with taking points or not ain't so big deal to me overall as winning titles retrospectively is not what i am looking for but hopefully this is finally wake up call that finance usage of clubs are more carefully monitored upfront, not ten years back. 

Still wouldn't mind if stripped out to the backbone for a lesson 😄

Rough months for @GR1ZZL3R. First he's duped into getting vaxxed 4 or 5 times, then Meghan Markle breaks up his beloved royal family, Sleepy Joe causes war and economic downturn and now Far-Left German Magazine Der Spiegel takes down Shitty.

Celebrate Rest In Peace GIF by Jason Clarke

image.thumb.png.4d945ce3aefa1f97e2809c0d4ba5253f.png

Paying players under the table. Nice. Funnelling money into the club via absurd "sponsorship"-deals. Nice. I'm totally shocked! I thought the 1,5 B City net spent on transfer fees alone since 07/08 were just a little initial investment and we were just jealous. 

Premier League Reaction GIF by MolaTV

Edited by WuDu
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

On 1/15/2023 at 9:55 PM, WuDu said:

I don't follow the EPL,

I'm gonna troll on so many levels! I'm gonna troll troll troll. You're gonna get so tired of trolling, you're gonna say: "Mr. Wudu please, we don't wanna troll anymore, it's too much!" And he's gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep trolling because we're gonna make Wudu great again!"

• Haha 3

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Haaland so far with 25 goals in 20 PL games for Shitty. He missed one game, so after 21 games this season, the team scored 53 goals altogether. 

After 21 matches last season, Shitty scored

Spoiler

53 goals as well.

Oh No Wow GIF by DAZN

10 hours ago, WuDu said:

Haaland so far with 25 goals in 20 PL games for Shitty. He missed one game, so after 21 games this season, the team scored 53 goals altogether. 

After 21 matches last season, Shitty scored

Hide contents

53 goals as well.

Oh No Wow GIF by DAZN

It was fast one season visit for Haaland, interesting to see where he'll end up. 

https://ukdaily.news/manchester/haaland-can-leave-man-city-whenever-he-wants-according-to-his-agent-153147.html

• Haha 1

I think this season we will see how far premier league is ahead of the rest. We have struggling Chelsea, Liverpool against DOrtmund and Real. My hunch is both english teams will prevail. Add to that ManU will spank Barcelona and Tottenham Milan we will have clear picture. Barca playing pretty good so maybe there is a chance since i dont think Manu is going all in in europa league. Real in terrible form but its still Real. Even if Dortmund is in spectacular form i fancy Chelsea to advance. Would love to be wrong and have 3/4 english teams go out :classic_biggrin:

• Haha 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

32 minutes ago, jerry said:

I think this season we will see how far premier league is ahead of the rest. We have struggling Chelsea, Liverpool against DOrtmund and Real. My hunch is both english teams will prevail. Add to that ManU will spank Barcelona and Tottenham Milan we will have clear picture. Barca playing pretty good so maybe there is a chance since i dont think Manu is going all in in europa league. Real in terrible form but its still Real. Even if Dortmund is in spectacular form i fancy Chelsea to advance. Would love to be wrong and have 3/4 english teams go out :classic_biggrin:

Quite optimistic view, not impossible but LOT of ifs...

Chelsea has won 2 matches after WC (CP and Bournemouth) so lot has to change in little time that they proceed to next stage. Is Potter even the man that can get Chelsea back in track? Not so sure, he had plenty of time already but not so much results. Lot of injuries don't help and how fast new players will adapt is question of its own... It will be party time for WuDu on this one, he'll cry later.

How is Real in terrible form? They won group stage, second in La Liga. Sure not win after win but terrible? But anyways, hopefully they are once again passive against Liverpool as that would improve chances a lot. If they press, take away time and space it is game over for sure to Pool. Lil glimpse of hope came after seeing Jota and Firmino back in field but will they get their mojo on and is it enough is another question... no party time for Livertool, he cries after this stage.

Milan - Spurs i got no clue at all, really 50/50 but i would like to know what has happened to Son, one of the players that could be the key for success. 4 goals, 3 assists for this season and the couple of matches that i've seen, Son is nowhere to be seen. Quite a change after last season 😮

Nobody cares about Europa league but wouldn't mind ManU winning that for xtra place in PL to CL next season 😁

Liverpool is real shit and their manager and most of players should be tied to some public location where people could spit and pee on them while we are waiting for 2nd match. I mean if salary of millions aint motivation enough to play better then maybe good old fashioned humiliation does the job?

But anyhow, as i am changed man and only focus on positive sides from now on, lets recap events from cl final and how did it turned out, from accused to hero:

On 5/29/2022 at 7:24 PM, WuDu said:

@Livertool I'm demanding answers!

On 5/29/2022 at 8:22 PM, Livertool said:

Hard to say but based on with few clips i've seen i would say failed arrangements. If you leave door open don't be surprised if someone enters.

Nothing to compare with frankfurters brawl in el final 

Champions League final inquiry blames UEFA for chaos and says Liverpool fans saved lives

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/liverpool-champions-league-final-report-29207587

With City most likely taking beating tonight (Sub-tv shows for Finns) there is big chance no English team to be seen at next stage. LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Balogh István

This is an english only community.

But what comes to your question, FlashScore had it wrong, and if you go there and have a look at it now, they have also corrected the total amount of corners to 7 ( 4 for Liverpool, 3 for Man Utd ).

Edited by Purps
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, psrquack said:

Mr. Tool tonight.😁

giphy.gif

Poooooooooooooooool.

• Haha 5

Unfortunately you get same 3 points with crushing opponents 😞 

Gives some hope of minimizing the damage of bad season with reaching top 4 but as they have been all over the place this season, nothing won yet. Next Bournemouth away, should be another win and maybe clean sheet too but wouldn't be surprised of loss either 

On 3/6/2023 at 12:25 PM, Livertool said:

Next Bournemouth away, should be another win and maybe clean sheet too but wouldn't be surprised of loss either 

Shocking 😄 

One Salah for sale. Anyone who misses that much from penalty has no place at pool 🤮

Interesting times with allegations over big teams. First City and now Barca, lets see if anything sticks but ain't buying Barca 's explanation of saying they had simply paid an external consultant that supplied them with "technical reports related to professional refereeing", calling it "a common practice among professional football clubs".

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12830520/barcelona-laliga-giants-charged-over-payments-to-former-referees-official-jose-maria-enriquez-negreira

3 hours ago, cris1285 said:

Being arrogant for a week after the 7-0 and now this

There is silverlining of being on/off team. Against Real it is turn for on switch again and 0-5 should be close 😋

3 hours ago, cris1285 said:

Chelsea is looking better match by match

Result was good but wasn't that impressed with their performance, Leicester too could have easily scored 2-3 goals with better finishing and clear penalty disallowed from handball in freekick. Havertz and Kovacic managed to score nice goals while Leicester players failed with their chances. But maybe these wins will improve their confidence and we'll see better from them and Potter can keep his job.

• Like 1

Haaland scored 5 goals but in the most unimpressive way possible 😂 Still a beast though, unbelievable!

I also can't believe Vincic still gets matches, the guy is corrupt AF, was arrested (drugs and prostitution), and linked to the Russian (?) mafia. He was in great form again, the penalty was a joke, and Ederson should have been carded for crashing into one of the Leipzig players. And not that City needed any help lol. I have the vibe that City should win the CL, just like Argentina at the WC. 🤐

Nothing spectacular tomorrow I guess, looking forward to the weird quarterfinals with one Portuguese, and three Italians 🙃

• Like 2