LOTS OF PREMIER LEAGUE

Livertool

5 hours ago, jerry said:

Bald fraud said Haaland was with fever 🤣 Who on earth plays sick player in meaningless match 🤔

spacer.png

No excuse below Poop Fraudiola to deter from the fact that he wasn't able to put the best player on earth in position to get a shot on goal against his nemesis Edin Terzic! Seems like Pep needs more help if his opponents aren't Aston Villa or Crystal Palace...At least he bought Akanji from us.

Baby Thank You GIF

• Haha 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• 3 weeks later...

Tbh Brentford was lucky enough with the stop of the play in the early second half. It's much better to see there are only 20 minutes left instead of 30. Btw they've deserved it, converting chances is the key for those teams.

Now I have Liverpool-Southampton under 2,5 goals. Without Klopp home team is not the same.

• Like 1

image.png.75d7061b38811e25ee74d8fbd394321e.png

CR7 and...???

• Haha 3
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Are you telling me that CR7 didn't really respect Ralf Rangnick's win in the DFB Pokal in 2011 with Schalke? Well, well, well...

🤣

Edited by WuDu
  • Haha 4

On 11/27/2021 at 6:25 PM, WuDu said:

To me, Newcastle would be a good fit for Rangnick. ManUtd? Not really. I'm pretty sure almost 37 year old CR7 is happily looking forward to spending his energy on pressing the opposing team😂

Piers Morgan is a total hack, getting the knee pads out for CR7 here, but this "interview" still is entertaining. I time-stamped it for the Rangnick takedown. Absolutely brutal!

"Ralf Rangnick, I never heard of him...he's not a coach...I called him boss, but deep inside me, i never saw him as a boss...he stopped in time, as well" 

amused jaw drop GIF

Edited by WuDu
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Manchester City are willing to sell Jack Grealish in order to raise funds to sign Jude Bellingham.

Grealish, 27, joined the Citizens for a British record £100million fee in August 2021 but has just four goals and three assists in 34 Premier League outings for Pep Guardiola’s side.

The Aston Villa academy graduate has played a peripheral role for England at the World Cup, earning only 55 minutes of action in the Three Lions’ three group stage games.

Football Insider claim Grealish is now seen as an expendable asset by Etihad chiefs, who will place the playmaker on the transfer market to finance an approach for Borussia Dortmund teenager Bellingham.

Well, good luck finding someone who will pay 50 not to mention that he is on some idiotic salary. Maybe Chelsea will take another english overrated mostly useless player. Wonder what will do the "he is playing good just not scoring/assisting the goals" crowd now 😁🥸

BTW Bellingham maybe is better than Grealish but he will also flop at premier league. He need at least another one or even two years at Dortmund.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

55 minutes ago, jerry said:

Well, good luck finding someone who will pay 50 not to mention that he is on some idiotic salary. Maybe Chelsea will take another english overrated mostly useless player. Wonder what will do the "he is playing good just not scoring/assisting the goals" crowd now 😁🥸

BTW Bellingham maybe is better than Grealish but he will also flop at premier league. He need at least another one or even two years at Dortmund.

Starting player for England during the WC. God forbid, they reach the finals or even win it all 🥶. Then I don't think the BVB can manage to keep him. With Haaland dominating so far, I think EPL clubs will forget about Pulisic and Sancho and be willing to pay the BVB for its players.

Speaking of which, just sad to see what happened to Sancho at United...

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/4/2022 at 7:27 PM, jerry said:

Kloppo disagrees!

That'll be 150 M Euro plus boni. Also #NoRefunds

And getting Sancho back on loan with United paying half his salary would be nice as well...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, WuDu said:

That'll be 150 M Euro plus boni

Like Haaland? 🤪 Well, what ever you get better start to make use of those massive amounts. What is the point of selling if money ain't used to make team stronger?

Klopp is totally other side of table with now hoarding players. Sure some injuries but how many attackers does one team need? Mo, Nunez, Firmino, Diaz, Jota, Carvalho ain't apparently enough 🤔

I would have preferred Bellingham or others to strenghten midfield but what do i know, to Hendo and Keita he seems to trust unfortunately.

Edited by Livertool
  • Like 1

Haaland had amazing start but still City can end the season emptyhanded and there was already few matches where viking was shut down. I see him similar to Levandovsky. He will break all the records against medium, weak teams but in big matches he will be anonymous. And then there's his health... Still, cant believe he is scoring those goals running like literal donkey 😂

spacer.png

As for Bellingham i dont think he will carry the price tag. Pressure is big when youre goin for more than 100. History shows that more big transfers are flop than not! He is good when everything going well, but when things on the pitch are not his way he tend to become frustrated and quite toxic, throwing arms and belittling collagues. He was average against France for example. His best bet is City cause when he will be average other players will take the burden, but when he come to be star player [leistungtrager] it could be hard for him.

He is really young so its not a big gamble. I mean you pay 150 now and even with 2/3 bad/average seasons some guy in a white sheet on his head will put some 80-100. See Felix, he didnt do nothing past three seasons, yet Atletico will get at least what they paid. IMO they will even get more than they paid.

Edited by jerry
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

12 hours ago, Livertool said:

Like Haaland? 🤪 

Haaland had an opt-out clause which significantly dropped the transfer fee and raised his signing bonus, Raiola's signing bonus and Daddy Haaland's signing bonus. Without the clause, Haaland would have gone for 120 M+.

7 hours ago, jerry said:

Haaland had amazing start but still City can end the season emptyhanded and there was already few matches where viking was shut down. I see him similar to Levandovsky. He will break all the records against medium, weak teams but in big matches he will be anonymous. And then there's his health...

Scored twice vs PSG and 4 times vs Sevilla in the UCL playoffs, also 4 goals in 5 Buli matches vs Bayern. Sancho had those stats where he didn't show up against top teams in the UCL and had his worst matches vs Bayern, but Haaland is a totally different case.

7 hours ago, jerry said:

As for Bellingham i dont think he will carry the price tag. Pressure is big when youre goin for more than 100. History shows that more big transfers are flop than not! He is good when everything going well, but when things on the pitch are not his way he tend to become frustrated and quite toxic, throwing arms and belittling collagues.

#NoRefunds. Also don't forget that he likes to roam around in midfield.

12 hours ago, Livertool said:

Well, what ever you get better start to make use of those massive amounts. What is the point of selling if money ain't used to make team stronger?

BVB was operating at a loss during corona, these holes need to be plugged. But yeah, the club has a tendency to waste money once the money comes in. I'm a  little scared that the bosses might look to buy back Pulisic and Sancho then...

But with Gakpo moving to Pool, mabye Eindhoven wants to bring back Malen.

8 hours ago, jerry said:

Pressure is big when youre goin for more than 100. History shows that more big transfers are flop than not!

Of course, you don't bring in anybody for 100 M and the respective salary and then give him time to adjust. With such a price tag, players have to deliver almost from day 1. That's also what hurt Sancho with United in my opinion. With Dortmund he was never a leader and sometimes had phases when he didn't look like being 100 % professional (came out of the corona break in 2020 with a belly, subbed out during the first half in a clash with Bayern, asking the team cook to provide more McDonald's Oreo milk shakes 🤣, team manager had to pick him up from home so he came to practice on time).  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, WuDu said:

Haaland had an opt-out clause

That don't rule out paying more than minimum does it? All comes down on if some team really wants the player so seller can ask what they want or how many teams are willing to fight for player. Sure it can go over 100M with Bellingham but i would say not.

11 hours ago, WuDu said:

mabye Eindhoven wants to bring back Malen.

Or maybe Pool buys him too with their buying spree 😆

Honestly bit wounded that they didn't even try Haaland now that we seen how much money they have used for attackers since then. Sure Haaland's wage is bigger than Nunez and Gakpo compined and hard to say what it does for team moral when you bring youngster that out wages all but now that we have seen how well he has adapted to pl, missed chance. Especially when Nunez can't even understand any english, thing that i thought was out really weird in modern age and big minus bringing player in team and handle everything with interpreter. Weird decisions if you ask me, time will tell how wrong i was.

• Like 1

On 11/6/2021 at 10:44 PM, Livertool said:

Norwich finally won, something that isn't expected to happen too many times this season with team that has maybe 2 players good enough to play at pl, and Farke sacked after match. 

Strange are minds of team owners. Who do they think they'll find to do better job with that crap squad???

And how did it turn out. Norwich was relegated in the end and even struggling now at championship thou Farke managed to promote them couple times. Good choises 🤮

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11576717/amp/Dean-Smith-SACKED-Norwich-three-losses-five-games-following-defeat-Luton.html

• Like 1

Nunez is absolutely amazing. He does everything right bar...finishing 😂  I dont know what gives, he is always taking wrong decision. If he will convert 50% of his chances he is where Haaland is. Big if but Klopp made Lewandowski so i think there is a big chance. Im a big fan, Aston Villa game was great from him even if he didnt score. That runs 😬 How can you defend against it 🥶

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jerry said:

If he will convert 50% of his chances he is where Haaland is

Yeah finishing has been poor to say the least. On positive side he has lot of chances so he does lots of things right, time will tell if it is just confidence thing until balls start to find in to the net or will he turn out to be just another Werner.

I think its 3/4 years too late. Still, for him it will be nice end to the career. I still remember how he was Ekstraklasa bound only to Schalke steal him at final moment.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jerry said:

I think its 3/4 years too late. 

Sure but better late than never 😄

32 ain't too old to have couple good seasons so it really is last call. So far just another rumour but it would make sense in many ways, contract ends at summer so if Norwich wants money out of him now it is time, he has stated will to play at some top club, where else ManU would find as cheap striker who has scored 11 goals at pl in two seasons. 

1 hour ago, jerry said:

Still, for him it will be nice end to the career.

My thoughts exactly, lets hope.

Yeah, why so mean? 😸 He is not maybe top player but deserved better club than Norwich. In his form from 2/3years ago he would kill in a team like Everton, West Ham or Brighton. For example he would be big improvement over Maupay who was main striker for Brighton for last two/three years. Dont really know how he is riding these days [stats shows he is sadly past it], seem like desperate move for ManU but he deserved some better club than Norwich.  

• Haha 1