LOTS OF PREMIER LEAGUE

Livertool

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/64360412

image.png.a26f222242ec2fcb896427a7f5b0a1f8.png

image.png.462d654c4966a218a0b6f5b0a4640de0.png

image.png.7e6e4c6ee7a50ae266954db796744442.png

#LockThemUp #LTBGQ #JusticeForRentBoys

How anybody still follows this league is beyond me. :classic_blink:

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

image.png.d54bcc6b35fcb207e335c84dcd4ceb24.png

image.png.93dfc7a45eec1b84e9b703c93b129188.png

image.png.cc9879601ec281b2283c50d8f638067c.png

Rapping along to a song and posting it on tiktok is dangerous in clown world. #LockHimUp

• Haha 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Well, well, well....

On 7/6/2022 at 9:08 AM, WuDu said:

Alleged!

Really tough to say with these alleged (an important word that is omitted a lot nowadays) cases. The head of the German Federal Crime Agency stated a few years ago that it's basically a 50-50 ratio between rape allegations being true or false. So did Partey or Karazor abduct some women off the streets or lure some unknown women into their house? Or have they been accused by their girlfriend, wife, affair? If it's the latter, I usually tend to false accusations. Without knowing any facts, of course.

On 7/6/2022 at 6:53 PM, WuDu said:

Rape is a serious crime and rapists should be punished heavily. However the false accusation of being a rapist also is a serious crime, yet the punishment for that is almost non-existent.

MG? Mason Greenwood? There was only audio and the woman involved was his girlfriend. Also that wasn't rape!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11706055/Mason-Greenwood-attempted-rape-assault-charges-DROPPED-year-Man.html

#FreeGreenwood

image.png.ab8dad9376b6053a36e4af4d36a4501d.png

image.png.2213c8402ca58f1805d1ba4613c63185.png

Donald Trump Lol GIF by Election 2020

Not even going to court...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Its sickening. You can admit one or two are blackmail cases but when you have so many of them, and no one is going to jail you see a pattern. Same thing in NFL NBA.

Santi Mina is playing in Arabia, Robinho and Portanova gangraping,  Partey have time of his life with Arsenal/world cup, Mendy had cellar when he locked his victims, Ronaldo raping and saying sorry after, Dani Alves is fighting raping cause since 15yo he is on his own, Greenwood you almost have HD footage and crickets, no convicitions, not one. And for every one of those there are hundreds that didnt make the headlines. Its almost as its worse to be catkicker in britain...

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

8 hours ago, jerry said:

Its sickening. You can admit one or two are blackmail cases but when you have so many of them, and no one is going to jail you see a pattern. Same thing in NFL NBA.

Santi Mina is playing in Arabia, Robinho and Portanova gangraping,  Partey have time of his life with Arsenal/world cup, Mendy had cellar when he locked his victims, Ronaldo raping and saying sorry after, Dani Alves is fighting raping cause since 15yo he is on his own, Greenwood you almost have HD footage and crickets, no convicitions, not one. And for every one of those there are hundreds that didnt make the headlines. Its almost as its worse to be catkicker in britain...

Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office

Regarding Greenwood:

image.png.2213c8402ca58f1805d1ba4613c63185.png

"New material came to light". That says everything you need to know. Also I find it funny how people take selfies with injuries seriously when it comes to accusations of violence. Didn't Amber Heard do the same thing?

1 hour ago, WuDu said:

New material came to light". That says everything you need to know.

Dunno, could be matter of paying accuser off too. If sex happened and later one part pay for it, does not it make it prostitution and therefore against law in many countries? Does it matter if payment is made right after action or later to settle the score, ain't it same thing if we get bottom of things?

6 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Dunno, could be matter of paying accuser off too. If sex happened and later one part pay for it, does not it make it prostitution and therefore against law in many countries? Does it matter if payment is made right after action or later to settle the score, ain't it same thing if we get bottom of things?

Sure this could be the case if Greenwood paid his GF and all of a sudden she doesn't want to testify anymore. However what is the case with the "new material that came to light"? Sounds to me like MG and his GF were recording each other and maybe he has something where she threatens to end his career or so.

Anyway, seems like two idiots found it each other , but that doesn't make Greenwood a rapist. Of course, now he probably has to change clubs anyway...

10 minutes ago, WuDu said:

Sure this could be the case if Greenwood paid his GF and all of a sudden she doesn't want to testify anymore. However what is the case with the "new material that came to light"? Sounds to me like MG and his GF were recording each other and maybe he has something where she threatens to end his career or so.

Anyway, seems like two idiots found it each other , but that doesn't make Greenwood a rapist. Of course, now he probably has to change clubs anyway...

Yup, wasn't necessarily talking about just this case but overall when accusers has been paid off. Don't they agree to prostitution if they agree to take money as compensation of someone using their body.

Do i see it right with Mudryk hooked at halftime? :classic_laugh:

45 minutes
0 shots
0 fouls won
0 chances created
0 take-ons completed
0 passes into opp. box

Its only mighty Fulham, do i sense tough beginning :classic_tongue:

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

On 2/1/2023 at 9:30 PM, WuDu said:

There is a very interesting article in the "The Athletic" how Chelsea's €90M spending is possible.

https://theathletic.com/4142276/2023/02/01/chelsea-transfer-window-spending-finances-why-how/

Long story short: you can shorten your expenses to sell players from your academy and Chelsea has a lot of promising players (many them in loan). We are talking about 50-60 players around the world. The other leg of the trick is to divide the transfer costs to years. Chelsea has made a lot of long term contracts which means a 6 year-€60 M contract costs only €10M/year in books. Third and final leg is the special covid rules to allow you to make -€90 M loss/year.

So it seems everything is legal, but UEFA will cut dividing contract costs up to 5 years in  the future.

Edited by psrquack

27 minutes ago, psrquack said:

There is a very interesting article in the "The Athletic" how Chelsea's €90M spending is possible.

https://theathletic.com/4142276/2023/02/01/chelsea-transfer-window-spending-finances-why-how/

Long story short: you can shorten your expenses to sell players from your academy and Chelsea has a lot of promising players (many them in loan). We are talking about 50-60 players around the world. The other leg of the trick is to divide the transfer costs to years. Chelsea has made a lot of long term contracts which means a 6 year-€60 M contract costs only €10M/year in books. Third and final leg is the special covid rules to allow you to make -€90 M loss/year.

So it seems everything is legal, but UEFA will cut dividing contract costs up to 5 years in  the future.

This isnt new… «all» Clubs Are doing this, and also, all the big Clubs have a lot of promising players around the World, see just on Man City how the send their players around the world in their owners Club (like NY City, some Club in Australia and so on…) , its not just the players, coaches as well i think i have heared some where…

47 minutes ago, Superhansi said:

This isnt new… «all» Clubs Are doing this, and also, all the big Clubs have a lot of promising players around the World, see just on Man City how the send their players around the world in their owners Club (like NY City, some Club in Australia and so on…) , its not just the players, coaches as well i think i have heared some where…

The new thing is the mass of long term contracts. If you sign a player for 5-8 years the costs of €50M will be a small part of your budget every year. If you make this 3-4 times in a year you can get 3-4 superstars for €50M for a year in total.

Edited by psrquack

5 hours ago, psrquack said:

Yes, extending the contract length and thus depreciating your "assets" over the length of these deals. In the end, it doesn't matter: It's bad for football but business wise, everybody profits. What I found funny is that yesterday, they started Ziyech, whom they wanted to ship to PSG just a few days earlier and Madueke (1 goal for PSV this year) was the first one off the bench.

Angry Bbc Two GIF by BBC

1 hour ago, WuDu said:

Yes, extending the contract length and thus depreciating your "assets" over the length of these deals. In the end, it doesn't matter: It's bad for football but business wise, everybody profits. What I found funny is that yesterday, they started Ziyech, whom they wanted to ship to PSG just a few days earlier and Madueke (1 goal for PSV this year) was the first one off the bench.

Angry Bbc Two GIF by BBC

As I read the articles Chelsea risks a lots with this movement. They are 12 points behind from UCL places and they should pay the wages for those long term contracts. This could increase €7-8M/player/year the wage costs and from this summer clubs could spend only 90% of their incomes to wages/agent's fees. This limit will decrease to 80 and to 70 in the next 3 years. So if Chelsea will lose the UCL money but they should pay the star wages for the next years they won't pass the financial fair play criteries and all the business will collapse.

"Manchester City have been charged by the Premier League over breaking financial rules across nine seasons, the league announced on Monday."

https://www.espn.com/soccer/soccer-transfers/story/4870556/man-city-charged-over-multiple-ffp-breaches

I don't know what the biggest fine is but if it's some money only then everything will be fine.🤑

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, psrquack said:

"Manchester City have been charged by the Premier League over breaking financial rules across nine seasons, the league announced on Monday."

https://www.espn.com/soccer/soccer-transfers/story/4870556/man-city-charged-over-multiple-ffp-breaches

I don't know what the biggest fine is but if it's some money only then everything will be fine.🤑

Might be titles incoming 💪 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sportbible.com/football/man-city-premier-league-titles-alleged-financial-rules-256599-20230206.amp.html

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Glad they didn't win any UCL titles. It would be funny giving the 2nd the throphy. Btw, what will happen with the FA-  and  League Cup games?

Edited by psrquack

33 minutes ago, psrquack said:

Glad they didn't win any UCL titles. It would be funny giving the 2nd the throphy. Btw, what will happen with the FA-  and  League Cup games?

Dunno but hopefully everything is removed as an example towards other sugar daddies. Even if titles are given to 2nds it ain't the same as winning them in real time so the bigger the sanctions the better....and then some more cause it is City we are talking about 😆

Edited by Livertool
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Dunno but hopefully everything is removed as an example towards other sugar daddies. Even if titles are given to 2nds it ain't the same as winning them in real time so the bigger the sanctions the better....and then some more cause it is City we are talking about 😆

The most interesting thing is if the groupmates in UCL will sue UEFA to give them 6 points for all games against City. Or Premier League clubs starting to demand the 3 points. Maybe some positions or even the relegated teams will be changed. It's really interesting.