Or something really outstanding once again. #nevergiveup #neverforget 😉

And @WuDu 's favourite 😁 

LETS GO!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Livertool said:

And @WuDu 's favourite 😁 

LETS GO!!!!

Back when Kloppo still looked normal and not like the grotesque figure having lived in the UK for 7.5 years turned him into.

• Haha 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

1 hour ago, WuDu said:

Back when Kloppo still looked normal and not like the grotesque figure having lived in the UK for 7.5 years turned him into.

Would you care to elaborate? 🤔

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

1 hour ago, Purps said:

WuDu himself doesn't age at all... 🙂

Don't know his family tree but German as he is there is a chance that his mom was shot putter from DDR and he got juice from titties to keep him young forever 😋 

Screenshot_2023-03-15-13-07-44-639-edit_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.9d3be5c6f082263ff509cd9cc1ab0f24.jpg

Edited by Livertool

11 hours ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

Would you care to elaborate? 🤔

Fake teeth, fake hair, fake tan.

11 hours ago, Purps said:

WuDu himself doesn't age at all... 🙂

That's the superior German genetics, my friend. The UK is cursed with theirs:

Wayne-Rooney2-2048x1280.jpeg

3 teams from Italy, 2 teams from England and 1 team from Germany, Portugal and Spain in the UCL-QFs. Interesting. It's great to see that Coach Schmidt has so much success with Benfica now, considering he started as an amateur coach here in the region and one of my school buddies played under him at that time.

• Haha 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

55 minutes ago, WuDu said:

3 teams from Italy, 2 teams from England and 1 team from Germany, Portugal and Spain

Hopefully Napoli takes trophy. Little as i seen, good football build with reasonable budget so it would be nice to see title going outside money teams for a change.

4 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Hopefully Napoli takes trophy. Little as i seen, good football build with reasonable budget so it would be nice to see title going outside money teams for a change.

Bayern

Chelsea, Shitty

AC Milan, Inter, Napoli

Real

Benfica

Usually one would say it's between Real, Bayern and Shitty. However Napoli looked really strong during the group stage and against Frankfurt. Benfica played 4 times against PSG and Juve and didn't lose one game.

Anyone but Chelsea and Shitty! 

• Like 1

Yeah but it was Benfica with Fernandez and he was very important for the team [best player possibly]. Everyone would love Napoli but to be honest this team is one tier below top. Two or three guys from first squad are just not enough [Zielinski,DiLorenzo,Politano/Lozano] plus the bench is two or three tiers below top teams and it could be important later. Whole midfield to be honest is weird with no top player in sight. Lobotka/Anguissa/Zielinski, i mean cmon i know Lobotka is playing out of his mind this season but two, three seasons before he was riding the bench. Zielinski love to be invisible and Anguissa can be too agressive. Still team is on fire title already in the pocket so they could focus on Champions League. Would love that, but the realist in me dont see it. You stop Kvaradona and this team is silent. Big job, but ive seen quiet games from Georgian this season.

Final probably Bayern - Shi t tty. Real feel like is one tier below them this season. But they were also last season :classic_biggrin::classic_tongue:

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

On 3/15/2023 at 7:36 AM, WuDu said:

On 3/15/2023 at 9:03 PM, WuDu said:

Fake teeth, fake hair, fake tan.

On 3/15/2023 at 9:03 PM, WuDu said:

That's the superior German genetics, my friend. The UK is cursed with theirs:

They say you learn something new every day but this is a real eye opener. Superior genetics can be superseded by 

where you're living, an obvious case of nurture beating nature. 

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Going to be "sugar daddy" - "brokeass" final no matter what happens:

Real - Chelsea. Couldn't make worst pair even if i wanted to, get ready for ultimate boredom. 0-0, 0-0 and Real wins with penalties? 🤮
Benfica - Inter. Not much to say for lack of knowledge, tight, few goals and Inter through with minimal difference? 😐

City - Bayern. Expecting lots of goals. Haaland obviously knows how to score against German shitty teams. City wins first with 3 goal advantage and other part is quite meaningless yet we see lot of goals in that too. 💥

Milan - Napoli. Again hard to say. Looking at Serie A table it should be no brainer but got gut feeling that it won't be that easy but Napoli through anyways. 🤔

City beats Chelsea - Real winner with no problem, if/when Napoli goes through it has harder time with Benfica - Inter winner but manage to do it.

Final: City - Napoli 1-2 (if Napoli won't make it and City is against other Italian team then 3-0)

Feel free to thank me later with all the monies made from this chart 😄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Livertool said:

Feel free to thank me later with all the monies made from this chart 😄

Well I'm all-in then!!!

image.gif.652c9ab4308301e1eb90a526a745e65a.gif

All eyes are of course on the Bayern - City clash. Tough quarterfinal match-up for sure 🍿

I also hope that Napoli will go all the way on this one 🙂👍

Edited by Purps
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Bayern-Shitty and Real-Chelsea determining one final participant while Benfica-Inter and Milan-Napoli determine the other.

My guess would be Bayern-Real and Benfica-Napoli.

ManU's next sugar daddy to be Finnish? 

https://www.marketscreener.com/quote/stock/MANCHESTER-UNITED-PLC-11217013/news/Thomas-Zilliacus-puts-in-bid-to-buy-Manchester-United-football-club-together-with-fans-43317821/

With these priorities, i hope he gets it and we can watch ManU sink on their knees 😆

"Manchester United should not only be the best football club in the world, it should also be the leading club in the world in working to stop abuse, racism and hate speech in social media and on sports grounds" says Zilliacus.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Needing Arab sugar daddies? Check!
  • Still cheating with Shitty and likely Barcelona as well? Check!

Ladies and gentlemen, the Bald Fraud:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, WuDu said:
  • Needing Arab sugar daddies? Check!
  • Still cheating with Shitty and likely Barcelona as well? Check!

Ladies and gentlemen, the Bald Fraud:

Can't blame him really. He has bought so many players, he doesn't know which one belongs to his squad 🥴 

• Haha 4

Another fail and honestly lucky to get even 1 point it is safe to say top 4 is out of reach. I think Klopp is already building for future with benching Salah, move coming at summer? I think it would be win/win situation with Salah getting to play cl and Pool getting rid off him with some money. He ain't youngster anymore and peak have been achieved, only downhill from now on. 

@WuDu intrested? To be in line with your prices of Dortmund players, how does 160M + my little boni sound? 😁

Could be hard to move Salah. Liverpool will not sell to premier league, so i see only PSG/Bayern/Barca. He is earning a bit too much for Barca offering right know, Bayern is burnt by Mane fiasco so its probably PSG. Messi out Salah in maybe. After Africa Nations Cup final he is atrocious is like something broke in him. 

Edited by jerry
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

7 minutes ago, jerry said:

He is earning a bit too much for Barca offering right know, Bayern is burnt by Mane fiasco so its probably PSG.

I imagine he is willing to cut wage (if necessary) to be able to play for league and cl win. Liverpool has lot to do to be in that position again, for sure not next season maybe season after that if everything goes right. Summa summarum, if he still wants to win something then next summer is the time to move imo. But we'll see.