LOTS OF PREMIER LEAGUE

Livertool

8 hours ago, jerry said:

Dont really know how he is riding these days [stats shows he is sadly past it], seem like desperate move for ManU

Haven't seen Norwich matches this season but in national matches he has looked perky as ever, maybe downgrading from Farke to Smith also affected his play.

I think they are just looking for sub behind Martial and with 1,3€M wage Pukki would be almost free option even if wage would be doubled. On the other hand Martial is known to miss lot of matches for injuries so in that way it would make sense to Teemu too, most likely reasonable amount of minutes ahead.

On 12/22/2017 at 7:01 PM, Hothuw said:

My game today  Liverpool over 2,5 goal:)

Special statistics: the teams have met 16 times here in the Premier League since 1995, and only twice has the match ended with more than three goals. 14 out of 16 have thus ended under 3.5 goals. But, statistics are there to be broken. Good luck!

image.png.9ede69fc53e3b7e34c16b126057705de.png

So, for once Chitty doesn't net invest 100+ M Euro in a season due to the fact that Haaland had a clause in his contract and what happens? The bald fraud is 7 points behind Arsenal.

Tom And Jerry Lol GIF by myHQ

Haaland isn't enough, Pep simply needs more help!

Sad Man City GIF by ElevenSportsBE

Also funny how Arsenal always had that image of being somewhat reasonable. Or maybe that's my impression from the early Wenger days. However over the past 9 years, Arsenal net invested 750 M Euro in transfer fees! 😮

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

11 hours ago, WuDu said:

Arsenal net invested 750 M Euro in transfer fees

Well when their manager is apprentice of bald fraud is that surprise? 😄

Just kidding, looking where they are now it is money well spent, at least Arteta era. Top of the table and young players that they can rely for years with many of them still got room to improve so that ain't bad position to be in.

How long will Arteta stay and they can keep their players is another thing, hopefully for couple years at least, never hurts to have competitive and tight race to trophy.

Inshallah, the women in white made it home alive. Absolutely haram! 😄

Playing here for 200 M per year or for United, I think CR7 made the right decision! 

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• 2 weeks later...

image.png.66a872466de8ce34704b2bb6f38a5e2d.png

Seems like there's only one bald fraud in Manchester left! #PepNeedsMoreHelp #HaalandIsNotEnough

Fail Oh No GIF by BT Sport

100 M for a player out of Ukraine? 🤣 Chelsea, here we go!

Since Abramovich had to sell the club, Chelsea's performance has been "interesting"...

• Haha 1

No Haaland goals, no party in Manchester - as expected. Very poor form in the last few games. However i have a bad feeling. City used to be fine until spring (when it matters hehe), but the slump came earlier this season. CL trophy? 😬

Liverpool is shit also, at least Klopp can show up with the injury card if he wants. But these bas tards will ruin my long term banker combo, which includes Pool top4... No chance. At least we wont see this clown Salah in the Champions League next season. 

• Haha 1

On 11/10/2019 at 6:04 PM, Livertool said:

Somethings never change, like liverpool starting midfield. Ox has been on fire but meh, i rather choose these 3 that can produce nothing for attacking. But we will see, maybe Klopp knows better this time (too) 😛

liv.JPG.2b9a26c1775973bd3eeb89ce798e50e2.JPG

Who called it back in 2019 already?

That midfield still is pretty much same aka total shit but Kloppo keeps buying attackers. Midfield managed to fulfill their places when game was otherwise top notch but now that it ain't, truth about how much they suck comes to reality, they can't even get ball past halfline so how much hope there is that they could produce anything for attacking. No way to hide behind injuries either with no starting midfielders on injury list.

Even Klopp looks like defeated, 2-0 down and he brings 17 yo to field who is miles and years away from being pl player. They should be improving after crappy fall to have any chance of top 4 but quite otherway around. Only chance anymore to reach cl next season is to win it this year, chances for that is slim to none especially when they are up against Real again, @cris1285 may celebrate again for great football 😄 Slim part comes from  best matches has been played in cl this season but lot to improve from yesterday when they had difficulties of making two meter passes to own players. Total shit 🤮 If and when they miss cl matches next season it will be even harder to lure in good midfielders but i guess you get what you deserve when you don't act in time. Klopp should be spending more time on scouting players than sitting at dentist chair whitening his teeth 😬

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Livertool said:

Klopp should be spending more time on scouting players than sitting at dentist chair whitening his teeth 😬

Dont think he is sitting in chair doing this 😆

spacer.png

Yeah, they look fookin dead. 

Had yesterday pretty braindead/sure bet with City BTTS and Liverpool BTTS. Was choosing between Brighton 1x and thats how i end up 😝 Still, Liverpool not being able to score is hilarious. Brighton might be great playing team but they leaking goals right and left. I dont know if they have even scoring chance....

Most likely they go allin for Bellingham in the summer. Heard they also after Zielinski from Napoli but he have clause of 100 with Napoli accepting 40 from West Ham last summer. They should sell Van Dijk who at this point is walking corpse. There is chance someone would go for 30-40. Thats one midfielder 😄 Same for Salah but he is unmovable due to his salary. I would also move Elliott i think he is lower PL at most and most probably only championship level. 

When Jota/Diaz will be back and maybe Nunez/Salah start scoring maybe there is a chance for top 4 but it could be very hard. Also i wouldnt count them out in CL. Real doesnt look too good now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

7 hours ago, jerry said:

Yeah, they look fookin dead. 

Don't forget about his hair transplant. 

7 hours ago, jerry said:

Most likely they go allin for Bellingham in the summer.

That'll be 150 M Euro plus boni. Also, I'd like to put your attention to our #NoRefunds policy. Thank you!

image.png.2ce45b2898413f983c6ceb1fcb1c8364.png

I don't follow the EPL, so I'm surprised that Newcastle is up there! What's going on? 

• Haha 1

On 1/15/2023 at 4:42 PM, jerry said:

Most likely they go allin for Bellingham in the summer. Heard they also after Zielinski from Napoli but he have clause of 100 with Napoli accepting 40 from West Ham last summer. They should sell Van Dijk who at this point is walking corpse. There is chance someone would go for 30-40. Thats one midfielder 😄 Same for Salah but he is unmovable due to his salary. I would also move Elliott i think he is lower PL at most and most probably only championship level. 

When Jota/Diaz will be back and maybe Nunez/Salah start scoring maybe there is a chance for top 4

I would rather see them fixing that midfield problem first, i don't think getting rid off best players solves any problems. Sure Dick and Mo haven't performed like they used to but don't see them as issue here.

Maybe they could try 5-2-3/3-4-3 if they are not going to get any players before summer, useless to have 3 players in midfield when they can't help team and that extra defender could give more freedom for TAA and Robertson to go forward. TAA still sucks defending anyways so it could help with that matter too. 

On 1/15/2023 at 11:55 PM, WuDu said:

I don't follow the EPL, so I'm surprised that Newcastle is up there! What's going on? 

Sugardaddies ofc, what else 😄

Tbh, they used way less money and time to get in top positions than i thought. I expected that it will take minimum 3-4 years to get there, buying overpriced players and sacking few managers along the way so i'm surprised too 😄

• Like 1

150 M Euros and he's all yours! That's a good price considering what Chelsea is doing now:

• Haha 1

On 1/15/2023 at 4:42 PM, jerry said:

I would also move Elliott i think he is lower PL at most and most probably only championship level. 

Could be but nice finish yesterday 💣

14 hours ago, WuDu said:

150 M Euros and he's all yours!

14 hours ago, WuDu said:

That's a good price considering what Chelsea is doing now:

You mean still instead of now. New owners but habit of buying overpriced players remains 😆

Edited by Livertool

@Livertool

Hey everyone can make progress, im not denying anyone. It just this season Elliott showed he cant really cut at that level. Didnt help that he mostly played as a winger where as i heard he is better as central mid. What i had in mind Liverpool leftovers usually goes for a lot of money [Solanke,Ings], so maybe instead of spending money they dont have they could make some coin from that squad. Van Dijk is struggling for two years now, from this point i think it could only be worse. Before injury best defender in the world hands down, i would even say he was robbed of Ballon D'Or.

Mudryk look a real deal but a real deal TALENT. Not someone who will light up the league as expected for 100mln player. That Leverkusen season or two would do wonders to him. Jump to struggling Chelsea could be too big [you could wonder why player/agent choose team that most likely will be out of champions league for next season over the team that has best form in europe, is it money? maybe he dont fancy lego boy]. Things could be diffrent cause he is really that good but most likely next 6 months it will be ups and downs and knowing english media it will be hard for him. For some context, ukrainian league, apart from Kiev and Shakhtar, is on Ekstraklasa level or even worse IMO.

There is also that case that since Shevchenko no player from Ukraine established himself on top level. And there was some highly rated guys like Schalke legend Konoplyanka who is now struggling in polish Ekstraklasa... 

Edited by jerry
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

10 hours ago, Livertool said:

You mean still instead of now. New owners but habit of buying overpriced players remains 😆

425 M Euro spent in 22/23, 375 M Euro net spent. That must be a record.

Real in 19/20 spent 355 M Euro, with 220 M net spent (200 M for Hazard, Jovic and Reinier alone). 

The bald fraud spent 315 M Euro in one season at most.

And I haven't even counted in Nkunku yet, who's likely coming to Chelsea from Red Bull for 60 M in the summer.

8 hours ago, jerry said:

Mudryk look a real deal but a real deal TALENT. Not someone who will light up the league as expected for 100mln player. That Leverkusen season or two would do wonders to him. Jump to struggling Chelsea could be too big [you could wonder why player/agent choose team that most likely will be out of champions league for next season over the team that has best form in europe, is it money?

Deal over 8 years for 7,5 M Euro per. If he explodes, I'm sure he'll get an even better deal down the road.

image.png.1999a654ce8a8778df0b6cf2774db149.png

disappointed the wire GIF

8 hours ago, jerry said:

There is also that case that since Shevchenko no player from Ukraine established himself on top level. And there was some highly rated guys like Schalke legend Konoplyanka who is now struggling in polish Ekstraklasa... 

Mkhitaryan, Willian, Fernandinho? But yeah, not worth 100 M...

8 hours ago, jerry said:

For some context, ukrainian league, apart from Kiev and Shakhtar, is on Ekstraklasa level or even worse IMO.

After 2014, yes, our football is painful to watch. But before that, in my opinion, the clubs were not bad. Karpaty (Lviv), Dnipro (Dnipro), Metalist (Kharkiv) showed not bad results in the European Cups, although the budgets were modest compared to the opponents they met.

16 hours ago, jerry said:

It just this season Elliott showed he cant really cut at that level. Didnt help that he mostly played as a winger where as i heard he is better as central mid. What i had in mind Liverpool leftovers usually goes for a lot of money [Solanke,Ings],

But he is still young and cheap to keep. Maybe he'll get better or not but i don't see that his value going to drop in couple of years. I would keep him in squad for while, not necessarily as starter for every match but back up for injuries and rotation. I would say bye bye to Hendo, Keita and Thiago, they really are not worth the money especially when letter two are injured all the time.

16 hours ago, jerry said:

Van Dijk is struggling for two years now, from this point i think it could only be worse.

Yet he is still best CD we got and therefore hard to replace him. Sure if they find better CD somewhere and it makes sense financially too. But like said, i believe biggest problem is midfield and once they'll fix that then many other problem gets fixed too.

8 hours ago, WuDu said:

That must be a record.

Especially when you look at players that money is used 😝

But highest revenues means money can be used, another thing is how it is used.

https://www2.deloitte.com/uk/en/pages/sports-business-group/articles/deloitte-football-money-league.html

Why they had to include women teams portion and diversity & inclusion sections in there is beyond me but gave me giggles 😵

7 hours ago, SShcherbyna said:

After 2014, yes, our football is painful to watch. But before that, in my opinion, the clubs were not bad. Karpaty (Lviv), Dnipro (Dnipro), Metalist (Kharkiv) showed not bad results in the European Cups, although the budgets were modest compared to the opponents they met.

They were usually good teams to back up in betting in their home matches, performed way better than odds made believe 🤑

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Livertool said:

Especially when you look at players that money is used 😝

200 M for Hazard+Jovic+Reinier is hard to top in my opinion.

Madueke now also rumoured to go to Chelsea for 35 M. Bye bye Pulisic?

• Like 2

Yeah, Pulisic has serie A written all over him. Hes got good PR but my take he is too weak, too injury prone for top team. If healthy enough i think he could be like Deulofeu in Udinese, nothing more. Leverkusen, Fiorentina kinda player, even too weak for RedBull.

Chelsea in real mad mode, hows that spending dont trigger fair play? I could see that Mudryk, Nkunku all flop hard. Nkunku seem a bit lightweight, fragile like Ziyech for example. Maroccan is struggling in PL a lot which just doesnt suit him at all. Badiashile is okayish but raw, Madueke coming from Eredivisie which is not exactly best league in Europe will have most likely some adaptation period. I struggle to see who is exactly world class at Chelsea. Overpaying for McAllister or Caicedo isnt the best idea, they easily can become another Cucurella which was ridiculous buy. They now playing academy player over him and Cucurella was darling of Potter at Brighton :classic_biggrin: And that long contracts, cmon how is that not bad idea? They will have 4-5 Winston Bogardes in few years :classic_cool:

Przechwytywaniexx.PNG.f0462f3c4d6221a766b9c533f86e8abe.PNG

:classic_rolleyes:

Why not go full retard?

Przechwytywaniessss.PNG.e7d745171b534728193951432d651388.PNG

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jerry said:

Chelsea in real mad mode, hows that spending dont trigger fair play? I could see that Mudryk, Nkunku all flop hard. Nkunku seem a bit lightweight, fragile like Ziyech for example.

Since 2021/22, I think you have a case to call Nkunku the best Bundesliga player. Definitely a good player. 6 goals and 1 assist in 11 UCL games vs Real, Chitty, PSG and Pool.

1 hour ago, jerry said:

Yeah, Pulisic has serie A written all over him. Hes got good PR but my take he is too weak, too injury prone for top team. If healthy enough i think he could be like Deulofeu in Udinese, nothing more. Leverkusen, Fiorentina kinda player, even too weak for RedBull.

The funny thing about Pulisic was that he was a bench player for the BVB when we sold him to Chelsea 4 years ago. 

• Like 1

Gabriel started 53 consecutive matches, Saliba is arguably best defender in the world. I get it you need to be ambitious in this sport but cmon, this looks like a retirement. This guy needs to play not watching others. Whatever, another polish talent ending career at bench, whats new? Maybe they think of him as cdm and with one guy soon joining Prison FC maybe he will get some minutes. I dont like it, it really feels he will not make even 90mins a month. Expect loan in a 6months-year.

BTW: State of serie A is similar to Bundesliga and...Ekstraklasa [money bracket aside]. Smaller teams refuse to sell to top teams in their country and they rather sell abroad. Its a sad state of affairs that no top team in Italy went for Kiwior.

Edited by jerry

• Haha 1