LOTS OF PREMIER LEAGUE

Livertool

On 4/5/2023 at 11:59 AM, Livertool said:

Another fail and honestly lucky to get even 1 point it is safe to say top 4 is out of reach. I think Klopp is already building for future with benching Salah, move coming at summer? I think it would be win/win situation with Salah getting to play cl and Pool getting rid off him with some money. He ain't youngster anymore and peak have been achieved, only downhill from now on. 

@WuDu intrested? To be in line with your prices of Dortmund players, how does 160M + my little boni sound? 😁

Sadio Mane | Liverpool FC Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia

• Haha 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2023 at 2:32 AM, WuDu said:

The bald fraud is 7 points behind Arsenal.

Yet safely sailing to victory. Most likely triple too. 

Tbh i was sure couple of months ago that Arsenal can't mess it up anymore and here we are once again. Looking at matches remaining, schedule and form, no chance Arsenal rebound from here.

2 hours ago, Livertool said:

Yet safely sailing to victory. Most likely triple too. 

Tbh i was sure couple of months ago that Arsenal can't mess it up anymore and here we are once again. Looking at matches remaining, schedule and form, no chance Arsenal rebound from here.

Oh no, the sugar daddy who is under investigation for fraud is beating all the other sugar daddies. 

Zzz Ok GIF by Jim Gaffigan

Sport Soccer GIF by Real Madrid

That's what matters...

• Confused 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Must be tough to be a Spurs supporter, the second time in the span of 7 days that some of them leave the stadium early in the first half 😂

04.23. Newcastle - Tottenham 21. min 5 - 0, FT: 6 - 1 

04.30. Liverpool - Tottenham 16. min 3 - 0 FT:? 

Fancy new habit by Spurs right there... 

• Haha 1

I filled up a Premier League Toto on another site, the ones with the most correct picks share the 1k prize pool. I had all correct (8/8!), the last match was Leicester - Everton where I went with Leicester. 2-1 for Leicester, penalty, just before the half time, could brake Everton for good. I felt the money in the bag. Then Maddison happened:

https://www.flashscore.com/match/CU4liafH/#/match-summary/match-summary

Duck off Maddison!

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, cris1285 said:

I filled up a Premier League Toto on another site, the ones with the most correct picks share the 1k prize pool. I had all correct (8/8!), the last match was Leicester - Everton where I went with Leicester. 2-1 for Leicester, penalty, just before the half time, could brake Everton for good. I felt the money in the bag. Then Maddison happened:

https://www.flashscore.com/match/CU4liafH/#/match-summary/match-summary

Duck off Maddison!

Unlucky 😕

Probably not that much money missed though with all the matches going for the favorite, which on most matches was also a very clear one.

Depending on the size of the site though obviously. On Duckbet it might have been all yours 🦆🙂

Edited by Purps

34 minutes ago, Purps said:

Unlucky 😕

Probably not that much money missed though with all the matches going for the favorite, which on most matches was also a very clear one.

Depending on the size of the site though obviously. On Duckbet it might have been all yours 🦆🙂

I didn't expect hundreds either (you never know though), except for the last match the favorites won, but would have been nice to make it 100% and get some euros on top of it. Left in Maddison's head...

I don't always fill it up and make the requirements, but I won once already, I believe early during last season. Had one wrong and got around 60 euros.  

Does Duckbet offer toto? 😅

• Like 1

Champions League Football GIF by UEFA

The Premier League is such a farmers' league propped up by sugar daddies. Haaland never was the top goalscorer in the Buli, yet in the EPL he had the best season of all times! Good for Jude to then move straight to Real without taking a detour and maybe reunite with Haaland in one or two years.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, WuDu said:

Champions League Football GIF by UEFA

The Premier League is such a farmers' league propped up by sugar daddies. Haaland never was the top goalscorer in the Buli, yet in the EPL he had the best season of all times! Good for Jude to then move straight to Real without taking a detour and maybe reunite with Haaland in one or two years.

Frustration of not winning anything and best players constantly sold to thicken owner wallets is really starting to take its toll... maybe fellow fan help to ease the pain?

VioletSnarlingAiredaleterrier-max-1mb.gif.57cd4affc5079afa65ea13fe94e237be.gif

7 hours ago, Livertool said:

Frustration of not winning anything and best players constantly sold to thicken owner wallets is really starting to take its toll... maybe fellow fan help to ease the pain?

Sadio Mane, 2nd place in the balloon door while playing in the EPL. Once he left this farmers' league and moved to the Bundesliga? Totally exposed! 

Callum Hudson-Odoi, THE next thing in the EPL. Benchwarmer with 0 goals scored in the Bundesliga for Leverkusen.

Pointing Up GIF by Jasmin Manke

16 hours ago, WuDu said:

Sadio Mane, 2nd place in the balloon door while playing in the EPL. Once he left this farmers' league and moved to the Bundesliga? Totally exposed! 

Callum Hudson-Odoi, THE next thing in the EPL. Benchwarmer with 0 goals scored in the Bundesliga for Leverkusen.

Pointing Up GIF by Jasmin Manke

M'kay.

Just wondering how Havertz, Werner, Sancho to name few fit in that thought process 🤭

7 hours ago, Livertool said:

M'kay.

Just wondering how Havertz, Werner, Sancho to name few fit in that thought process 🤭

Bringing the UCL to Chelsea? ManUnited is just a dark hole for talent.

Bald fraud - Pep Guardiola" Sticker for Sale by LucasPeixoto | Redbubble

England fans have noticed that Jack Grealish looks like Keira Knightley |  indy100

Also wearing no shin guards and shorts in XS. 

not safe for work no GIF

Ancelotti masterclass on display. Many years ago I thought he was too old and the modern game has passed him, but he proved me wrong in the last few years. It should be a win last night though... City was not convincing at all, Haaland was deactivated by Real, so the draw must be disappointing. Have to point out that Dias the ref had a 2 minutes blackout, and City used it to their advantage. The ball clearly touched Dias (stomach or hand?) but goal kick for City, few seconds later De Bruyne stepped on Kroos's feet for a yellow but it was a throw-in for City, and a few seconds later the Belgian scored 😐

If City and Inter will make it to the final, the first time I'm not going to watch a CL final. The whole season is trash thanks to the WC, but that would top the cake. I almost fell asleep when City kept the ball last night, boring like hell, passing the ball around like there is tomorrow without a plan (at least your attacking time running out in handball) and Inter is so weak, that would be an easy and boring 3-0. 

That being said, I hope Rafael Leao is healthy for the game tonight! 

Sugardaddy 2.0

No need to buy foreign clubs anymore when players are so fixated on money that they are willing to dance like monkeys if price is right. Sad, just sad.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tomsanderson/2023/05/08/lionel-messi-and-busquets-will-join-al-hilal-in-saudi-arabia-this-summer-requested-660-million-reports/?sh=681c19424e91

Most of all terrible tactic [no tactics just vibes] from don Carlo. If after 20mins [when City was completely dominating] he was able to change Kroos/Modric for Tchouameni or possibly both moving Camavinga to midfield or sub Ceballos things could be diffrent. It was clear that Modric/Kroos didnt work at all and goals was matter of time. Real would most likely lose but it would be much closer with the subs. Also terrible idea to put Militao instead of Rudiger who was best man in first game. Apart from Wolfsburg game and maybe 3:3 Legia probably the worst Real game in Champions League.

Inter is the underdog but i wouldnt put past them to s h i thouse 1:0 :classic_biggrin:

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Real finally ran out of luck and City murdered them. 

@cris1285 still thinks better and more entertaining team lost? 😂

So much trolling only in two sentences... 

Let me fix it for you: Real finally had a bad day at the office in the CL. First time in ages. As the best Hungarian soccer analyst said at halftime, Real made too many unforced errors and dug themselves deep, no matter the opponent. It could have been Valladolid. 

In the first match, Real was the better and the more entertaining as you said, that was crystal clear for everyone who didn't go black-out drunk 🙂 City's equalizer should have been disallowed for quite a few reasons, Ancelotti's tactic worked well, the goal from them was a fantastic, typical counterattack by Real. You know, the same tactic that worked a few years ago against Guardiola, when Real "murdered" Pep's Bayern (4-0). One bad game is not enough to change my opinion. I literally fell asleep at every ManCity match, I just can't stay awake, or watch the full game, no matter if it's at 1:30 or 9. Neverending tiki-taka makes me hate football. Especially when I think how much money is involved 🤑

As I said after the WC, this is City's trophy to lose. The best chance, now or never, there is not even one decent team at the moment. World Cup in winter was a genius idea - well, it was for Haaland. 

On 5/10/2023 at 9:59 AM, cris1285 said:

If City and Inter will make it to the final, the first time I'm not going to watch a CL final.

I think I'd rather watch Milf Manor than this game.

Animated GIF

3 hours ago, jerry said:

Most of all terrible tactic [no tactics just vibes] from don Carlo. If after 20mins [when City was completely dominating] he was able to change Kroos/Modric for Tchouameni or possibly both moving Camavinga to midfield or sub Ceballos things could be diffrent. It was clear that Modric/Kroos didnt work at all and goals was matter of time.

There's only one way to fix this mess!

Hey Jude Hello GIF by Bundesliga

That'll be 150 M Euros plus boni plus tips. Thank you very much! #NoRefunds

I like Dahoud as a player but he's highly inconsistent and rather soft. Still, if not for the emergence of Emre Can, he'd probably be starting for the BVB right now. Not a bad addition at all...

• Like 1

14 hours ago, cris1285 said:

So much trolling only in two sentences... 

That is the best part, no trolling needed in this one.

As the best Hungarian soccer analyst said at halftime, Real made too many unforced errors and dug themselves deep, no matter the opponent.

Standard don't seem to be too high if that is best explanation.

If we just look at facts and stats then answers are pretty obvious, last year Real had two lucky minutes to take it to overtime and that was after Grealish didn't manage to kill the game with 0-2. This year City didn't leave nothing by chance and no question of better team.

I just can't stay awake

If goals and goal chances makes you tired then football might be too exciting for you and might prefer petanque or something but that ain't City's fault 😊

That is the best part, no trolling needed in this one.

Standard don't seem to be too high if that is best explanation.

If we just look at facts and stats then answers are pretty obvious, last year Real had two lucky minutes to take it to overtime and that was after Grealish didn't manage to kill the game with 0-2. This year City didn't leave nothing by chance and no question of better team.

If goals and goal chances makes you tired then football might be too exciting for you and might prefer petanque or something but that ain't City's fault 😊

You can't win three matchups by luck. That is called the champions mentality. Something Man City and Pep usually missing. They are winning because of consistency, nothing else. Obviously, can't be inconsistent with 16-18 quality players. And by quality, I mean absolute world-class who would be in the starting eleven anywhere else. 

If I wanna see goals and goal chances (and not passing back to the goalkeeper from there) and wanna watch good teams, I watch Brighton or Arsenal for instance. I use to watch Liverpool too but would hurt my eyes this year 🤭