LOTS OF PREMIER LEAGUE

Livertool

United, the Schalke of the EPL:

George Costanza Fighting GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

It's tight at the top! 

image.png.e711a557d9b9ad3b8eac56883580e43b.png 

image.png.454169203e376d7a6b2d913c78209d6d.png 

100,000th in the fan league out of over a million, and in the low millionth out of over 8 million overall. Not brilliant but not bad for a first ever effort. 😄 I obviously had Kev and Erling but now the work starts. I'm actually finding it hard to navigate the site to land exactly on the page I require, although familiarity is making it slightly easier, I've no idea how to do subs or replacements or transfers or whatever but... my main huge gripe is the same one as when playing in a poker league "Who are the rest of you?" 🤔🤔🤔 What's the point of joining a community based league then going incognito and having no interaction with other members? Come on guys! It's supposed to be fun, not an undercover top secret mission. 

giphy.gif.64b30709e1a134720f53adcb385fe482.gif 

It might be more fun if you do! 🕺

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

The city of the bald frauds!

image.png.3c6f89e9f057540bc305f232aa345a61.png

• Haha 3
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

from Reddit 😂

Ten Hag with the hollow look of a man who would give anything to build a time machine and go back to the happy days of Overmars inappropriately getting his cock out...

• Haha 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

What a trainwreck this MU. I thought im going to bet on Liverpool against them, but what the hell, Pool to win at Old Trafford (!!!) is 1.4 - 1.5 🤪 Like ducking Bournemouth...

Meanwhile im impressed w Arsenal and Jesus. Have Arsenal to score over 63,5, points over 65,5 , and Jesus to score over 13,5. Locked rn 🙂

• Like 2

FaDyeq6WYAEWOOq?format=jpg&name=small

• Haha 2

"A Tale of Two One City"

"It was the best of times...

image.png.737543a9fffd1176372e304d0c950bca.png 

...It was even better times."   

image.png.bf21ca49c9572ed723771f352048c610.png 

As for the ongoing childish bald fraud references...

image.png.42b41d5c6ae531fbef4efa6a253cbb82.png 

"Be a-fraud, be very a-fraud." 

giphy.gif.c8baef5f84b62587e9ef87ccfbe99625.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

18 hours ago, jerry said:

from Reddit 😂

From 4chan:

Spoiler

image.png.dacf262cb0ba2c8b168be04f30fa608c.png

200.gif

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, cris1285 said:

What a tense handshake between Conte and Tuchel, but pressure was in the air in the whole second half. The german has the right to be salty though. 

• Haha 3

Must say i love this Conte-Tuchel rivalry. Miss those days when teams actually didnt like each other.

What a terrible start for Liverpool. Judging from that City/Liverpool lose like 12-15 points a season early 4 points down is a huge thing. Next match for Liverpool is a redemption story from ManUtd and title is gone 😂😜

• Haha 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

34 minutes ago, jerry said:

Must say i love this Conte-Tuchel rivalry. Miss those days when teams actually didnt like each other.

An anorexic vegan vs a hobbit with a wig! Yikes! 😁

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, cris1285 said:

Harsh red cards this weekend for Nunez and Szoboszlai imo, for a similar fault. 

City is the champion already, not that it was ever in doubt. Watching Liverpool vs weaker opponents is like watching The Walking Dead...

Harsh? It's as obvious a red as can be for Nunez. Szoboszlai I guess is up for discussion but a fair red in my opinion.

I'm afraid Nunez is in for a real struggle this year. Every defender will be on his back, once he returns from his suspension and even questionable if he'll be right back in the starting 11.

Can't wait to see Kjær, Andersen and Christensen dominate at the world cup :classic_love:

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

On 8/14/2022 at 6:05 PM, cris1285 said:

These british referees are so incompetent. They cant even use VAR (this goal for Spurs, no penalty against Arsenal and so on). 

I don't think they're any more incompetent than any other nationality, they can use VAR, it's a matter of interpretation. 😬

2 hours ago, cris1285 said:

Harsh red cards this weekend for Nunez and Szoboszlai imo, for a similar fault. 

1 hour ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Harsh? It's as obvious a red as can be for Nunez. Szoboszlai I guess is up for discussion but a fair red in my opinion.

Interpretation! 🤔

7 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

IFAB rules are very clear in this regard and not showing a red would simply be a mistake. It is a headbutt. Headbutt is violent conduct. Violent conduct is a sending off offence 

I totally agree with this, just pointing out that interpretation seems to be the common theme, if someone disagrees with you then you're obviously interpreting it incorrectly, not that you might have a case to argue. 

3 minutes ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

I totally agree with this, just pointing out that interpretation seems to be the common theme, if someone disagrees with you then you're obviously interpreting it incorrectly, not that you might have a case to argue. 

Most objections to ref/VAR decisions I see - mostly on Twitter 😄 - are down to people not knowing the rules, rather than interpreting something incorrectly - you can't interpret what you haven't read/don't know. 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

No doubt about red, luckily just 3 match ban for it, i was afraid for longer. Really stupid and unnecessary move overall, Klopp better bitchslap some sense into him. I guess rumours were true and he is kind of mental player, it did take only three matches to see every angle of him 😞

But what is even more worrying is the state of defence and all the mistakes even from van Dick. Don't help that Konate and Matip are out, Phillips ain't ready at all yet. What the heck was that zik zak from him against Zaha? Either play offside or don't, 25 yo player should know better. And after that, Dick running full speed to 16m line to catch Zaha just start jogging and not follow through, unbelievable crap.

I wonder what is Klopp's excuse now after he blamed players not being ready after Fulham match? Even if that was the case, it is up to coach to get players ready. Lot of injuries for sure but that really ain't no excuse either with Liverpool finances. Not looking good at all with already 4 points lost in matches that should have been won especially when results have not been cause bad luck or crappy referee work but just awful play. Only positives right now are that season is long, lot can happen and Liverpool can only improve their play.

52 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

IFAB rules are very clear in this regard and not showing a red would simply be a mistake. It is a headbutt. Headbutt is violent conduct. Violent conduct is a sending off offence 

Obviously ref did what he had to in his case, but these rules are simply not good. It wasnt a real headbutt, he pushed the guy away in an aggressive way and touched him w his head. The defender fell Oscar-worthy, class act, forcing a red (every actor should be penalized too imo). 

We have seen many career threatening bad tackles without even a yellow. Thats why i think its harsh to send off someone for this type of fault, unless its bad like Zidane vs Materazzi. Really weird.

Talking about Nunez (Szobozslai s red was way too far from red).