LOTS OF PREMIER LEAGUE

Livertool

Why stop at 5 when 6th team up for graps?

Dortmund wins cl and finish outside top 5 in buli so you get yet another team in 😂 

Lidl-league has discount days and needs the money so lets give you that 🙂

Screenshot_20240418-0347042.png.aa1d38d564197f63b9a872c5a9b7f514.png

5 hours ago, Livertool said:

Why stop at 5?

giphy.gif

The funniest part is that 3 of the 4 English teams in the UCL have been eliminated by German teams! 3 starters for the BVB and Bayern are also EPL rejects (Dier, Maatsen, Sancho). The PL just needs to spend more money. Lidlpool cannot demand to pay Lidl prices and expect to compete with the best teams in Europe. 

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

3 hours ago, WuDu said:

The funniest part is that 3 of the 4 English teams in the UCL have been eliminated by German teams

Dunno what is funny in that? Like i said multiple times, play offs are format of its own. Ancelotti seem to be master to get his team on top performance when needed even if they play ain't top notch and they seem to be "lucky" over and over again. With all the shit we give to Tommy T in long run, he too seem to be pretty good at it, as Mourinho also. On the contrary Arteta, Klopp and even Pep often failing when things get tough.

3 hours ago, WuDu said:

rejects (Dier, Maatsen, Sancho)

All loanees, and Dier only as considered as pure reject (for a reason), latter ones getting playtime instead of sitting at bench.

Lidlpool and West Ham out!

"Atalanta is too strong, it's not fair, give us Sturm Graz, Levski Sofia or Inter Turku instead!"

The only English team alive is Aston Villa in the Conference League.

giphy.gif

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Pool started well today and I thought they could well still do it. But wasn't to be.

I cant help but think that by resting Mo, Diaz and few others on the first leg, they threw away both trophies ( Europa & Premier league ). Wouldn't be the first time a team rests key players on a "less significant match", gets their ass kicked, morale takes a hit, and then they duck up their main target also.

Was that the case here and would they have beaten Palace & Atalanta, we will never know, but I wouldn't rule that out.... :classic_cool:

Edited by Purps
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Purps said:

Pool started well today and I thought they could well still do it. But wasn't to be.

I cant help but think that by resting Mo, Diaz and few others on the first leg, they threw away both trophies ( Europa & Premier league ). Wouldn't be the first time a team rests key players on a "less significant match", gets their ass kicked, morale takes a hit, and then they duck up their main target also.

Was that the case here and would they have beaten Palace & Atalanta, we will never know, but I wouldn't rule that out.... :classic_cool:

Ah, breath of fresh air between all the trolls 😄

Agree, and what kind of resting is it anyways if you panic at half time and bring in big guns anyway? They could have easily started 1st leg with best(ish) squad and re-estimate situation as match went on. In perfect scenario match could have been 3-0 at ht, do rotation, get rest to big guns and one foot at semifinals. Or could have been draw or even 0-3, again time to do decisions, keep big guns on field with something that possibly ain't working that night, to do rotation or trust the system and continue as it is with knowledging that top guns might not be as fresh in next match.

Oh well, second guessing is pretty useless but not first time (but very well can be last) i have wondered Kloppo's logic behind squad selection and playing times of individuals. 

If rumours are legit, Liverpool is filled with love next season with Mr Amor(im) takes over 🥰 

Honestly, total question mark for me but eager to see what he (or whoever it might be) can bring to squad and can he turn all the almosts to actual trophies...

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Once again Kai upfront, Arse max 1 goals. Too bad Palmer is sick, Chelsea could have made this real match but now it is less likely... Although they have secret weapon at bench, lets see if Mauri is brave enough to release him to kick Arses  #Fintowin

Edit & correction: max one in first 10 minutes 😂 Ok, max one more and Tauriainen hat-trick to help PoolScreenshot_20240423-2155382.thumb.png.13bd9e0ce6b7057855cb451f29b338d4.png

Edited by Livertool

11 hours ago, Livertool said:

Once again Kai upfront, Arse max 1 goals.

Well, well, well...

image.png.fb0e063a2aac5fbba9c55025a29bdb98.png

On 18/04/2024 at 23:23, Purps said:

One of the wirdest games that return at Bergamo. They got the earlie goal so i thought at least it will be close. NOPE. Liverpool in second half had zero shots on goal and i think one missed one after 90min of game. I mean WTF? Even Allison was throwing away arms screaming. Game with Fulham showed they are still not finished so i dont know what to think. They throw EL away? Baffling. IMO it would be great to lift EL to end Klopp tenure, but what do i know.

• Like 2
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

20 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Thanks to Klopp for all the years, now good riddance 😄

I don't know if they totally run out of steam but since that ManU draw something has been off big time, like they suddenly gave up. Weird!

Oh no, not Bergamo! Not Everton, either! That's not fair! Give us Sturm Graz or Levski Sofia.

Lidlpool just needs to invest more money! That's the key to it all! 

1 minute ago, WuDu said:

Lidlpool just needs to get rid of Klopp!

Totally agree 👍 😄

If he would have been at Bayern or BVB and achieved only one league title in 8 years he would have been sacked already 7 times. Pool gave him fair chance, did ok, could have been lot better.

image.png.02dd51fa4b05424c1a7805ba8fedee2d.png

On 24/04/2024 at 23:26, Livertool said:

If he would have been at Bayern or BVB and achieved only one league title in 8 years he would have been sacked already 7 times. Pool gave him fair chance, did ok, could have been lot better.

You sound like a retarded Biden supporter (sorry for the pleonasm) in 2020. We'll see how it goes once you replace likely the best coach in today's game with Arne Blackjack from the Netherlands.

giphy.gif

50 minutes ago, WuDu said:

We'll see how it goes once you replace likely the best coach in today's game with Arne Blackjack from the Netherlands.

On 25/04/2024 at 00:20, WuDu said:

Lidlpool just needs to invest more money! That's the key to it all!

Cute and funny that i wouldn't even have to participate on this as you are trolling against yourself 😄

On day Klopp is GOAT and another Pool just hasn't spend enough. One day everything is handled with money and another gambling on Slot, which definitely ain't most costly option, is wrong too.

What comes to Klopp, he is good of creating entertaining and in long run winning tactics (which to me means more than just winning trophies) but surely he is lacking some areas like adaptibility, rotating enough that good run holds through 95-100% of season and maybe some psyching too as often we haven't seen best Pool when it was needed.

Slot (if he is the man) might be epic fail or not, i don't know enough to even try to speculate on it, but in the end Pool didn't sack Klopp, it was his own choice so new manager has to be found anyhow and when markets don't have any "sure thing" managers available i don't consider Slot as bad option. Actually quite opposite, interesting to see how things turn out after Klopp. Like said he had long and quite succesful period already and thanks to him Pool is back where it should be (imo) but now is actually quite good time to see what other manager can offer, don't expect that Klopp would have brought anything new even if he would have stayed.

Already looking forward to Arne Video-Poker continuing the long history of successful Eredivisie transfers!

Happy Sure Thing GIF by Manchester UnitedChampions League Football GIF by UEFA

Europa League Football GIF by UEFACelebration Love GIF by Manchester UnitedVan De Beek Sport GIF by AFC AjaxFootball Smile GIF by FC Bayern Munich

Edited by WuDu

The Lidl seems to be closing earlier than expected!

image.png.52af9340d63d8216709c2d767121547c.png

amused jaw drop GIF

image.png.a080f3cf5134d548f32ee51ed76855de.png

Which bitterness? The first two Dutch players on your list are actually good players. I think you need to finally spend some money and give Arne a compatriot for your offense. 75 M + boni and Donny Malen could be all yours. 

14 hours ago, WuDu said:

The first two Dutch players on your list are actually good players

Maatsen is still Chelsea player, Malen only one of those that some money spent on and surprise surprise only one that has brought something to BVB.

What comes to those gifs, don't really get it. One Brazilian in there thou he came from Ere and surely with too much money, Gakpo has been ok as Klopp has played him as striker, wing, midfielder yet he has done 6+4 in pl with less minutes than Malen has done 11+3 in "no defence needed" buli. Gravenberch has been ok too, VDB is the only one who was total failure. If you wanted to point out flops, why didn't you add Weghorst in there?

Reminder to your selective memory, there has been some prettty good ones too 😉

Dennis Bergkamp, Ruud van Nistelrooy, van Persie, Arjen Robben, van Dijk, Wijnaldum etc.

But i agree to the point when some managers are eager to bring some trusted players from previous club with them, don't want to see that unless they actually are good enough to help team.

9 hours ago, Livertool said:

Reminder to your selective memory, there has been some prettty good ones too 😉

Dennis Bergkamp, Ruud van Nistelrooy, van Persie, Arjen Robben...

Baby Boomers GIF by GIPHY News

I thought you would mention van Basten, Ruud Gullit and Johan Cruyff as well. But OK, please name one Eredivisie coach who had success at a top club immediately after leaving the Netherlands. Huub Stevens winning the UEFA Cup with the Smurfs in 97? Louis van Gaal with Barca? There are not so many...

Firesale at Lidl?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/liverpool-news-virgil-van-dijk-32684073

Slot will hope to persuade his fellow countryman to extend his stay at Anfield but Dortmund are believed to have van Dijk on their radar.

11 hours ago, WuDu said:

please name one Eredivisie coach who had success at a top club immediately after leaving the Netherlands

I don't really tie potential of managers to nationality or which league they are moving from but philosophy of the game, character and what kind of success have they achieved in former club with what kind of material. Slot's character i have no idea of, not seen their matches but reports say that he prefers attacking football and he has had some success too in both national and euro leagues with reasonable limited squad. So to me elements are there but time will tell how it goes in new league with team that has lots of more recources and pressure/expectations that comes with it. Don't expect him to crush league and cl straight away, if i see attacking play, top 4 position and good transfers that improve the team in big picture for following years then i would say it was success. Any trophy won would be extra and not seeing previously mentioned things would be fail.

I did hope for DZ to step in cause we have seen that he can win in pl but he too would have got lot more pressure with Pool so who knows how it would have gone. Quite meaningless to even speculate as Slot has been chosen and up to him to show what can he do.

If we compare Slot to Ten inch, conditions are pretty different. Whole lot of managers have tried in negative atmosphere of ManU with not much success while Klopp leaves Pool in good state. Also don't like personality of Ten inch, trolling with "facts" that suite him than stepping into reality. (where else have i seen such behaviour and by whom? 😋 )

I was hoping that van Dijk can still get back to top form but i am not so sure it will happen anymore. Better than previous season but not consistent enough imo and maybe good time to find new leader to defence.

I wouldn't mind someone buying Salah either, beginning to act like Ronaldo? Is this just frustration of poor results lately or does he think he is the one calling the shots rather than manager or what? Anyways, not a good sign or something that we have used to see, especially with new manager it is bad situation if he ends up to some power battle straight from start.