LOTS OF PREMIER LEAGUE

Livertool

What? Bringing Jörg Schmadtke out of retirement to do the transfers for Pool hasn't paid off so far?

After his experience with mighty Bundesliga powerhouses Aachen, Köln, Hannover and Wolfsburg? No wonder you guys turned into Lidlpool! :classic_biggrin: 

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

30 minutes ago, WuDu said:

What? Bringing Jörg Schmadtke out of retirement to do the transfers for Pool hasn't paid off so far?

After his experience with mighty Bundesliga powerhouses Aachen, Köln, Hannover and Wolfsburg? No wonder you guys turned into Lidlpool! :classic_biggrin: 

Exactly.

One club that ain't shy about getting players they want is Chelsea. Worse than when Abra was owner, over billion used this and last season alone 🤣

20 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Exactly.

One club that ain't shy about getting players they want is Chelsea. Worse than when Abra was owner, over billion used this and last season alone 🤣

Such is life for Lidlpool! 

By the way, does anybody here actually listen to Romano? I'm getting ear cancer from him!

Also funny that out of all the mercenaries leaving Pool for Saudi-Arabia, this guy is the one not interested in such a move:

Mohamed Salah's wife

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

10 hours ago, Livertool said:

Some teams at least have will to invest and therefore chance to make it while some teams just act as stepping stone and money printer to owners

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2023/08/liverpool-make-surprise-move-for-midfielder-wataru-endo/

image.thumb.png.5fca99b34b013c5536d6dab57c2a5286.png

Video gif. A smiling baby jerks as if scared and its eyes grow wide as it stares in shock.Celebrity gif. Lindsay Lohan drinks a can of Sprite and then does a spit take, sputtering it out.

Such is life for Lidlpool!

@Livertool I'm demanding answers!

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, WuDu said:

I'm demanding answers!

Ain't that just what you suggested with Sabitzer? To get average Joe cheap, no matter if he makes team any better. I guess this is what you get when you give Germans too much power over football club 😩 

But who knows, never seen him play or probly even heard of him so slight chance for element of surprise. Maybe 3% chance, 97% goes for stupid, bad job panic purchase.

Tip for weekend: All in for Newcastle 🤑 

1 hour ago, Livertool said:

Ain't that just what you suggested with Sabitzer? To get average Joe cheap, no matter if he makes team any better. I guess this is what you get when you give Germans too much power over football club 😩 

But who knows, never seen him play or probly even heard of him so slight chance for element of surprise. Maybe 3% chance, 97% goes for stupid, bad job panic purchase.

Tip for weekend: All in for Newcastle 🤑 

I only watch the BVB, so I might have seen him a few times playing for Stuttgart. Pretty good player for the Bundesliga, however laughably overpaid. You could have had Sabitzer, with his RB/Bayern/United pedigree for less. :classic_laugh:

Speaking of United and available players...

#WelcomeToAlHilal #FreeGreenwood #BlackLivesMatter

• Sad 1

Will people forget it faster than catkicker Zouma? PSG and Arsenal dont give a fook and Hakimi/Partey having time of their life, Mendy already in France [this fooker is apparently bankrupt from the eskimo lawyers :classic_biggrin:]. Santi Mina fooked off to some arab country. Robinho playing safe in Brasil, only D.Alves i think is rotting in jail for a moment. I see some pattern here...

He's not that good tbh, he was never at Rashford level for example. He would slide some season for being aademy player than in two three years fook of to some Stoke/Everton.

Spoiler

Mason: Move your fucking legs up!

Harriet: No! I don't want to have sex!

M: I don't give a fuck what you want, you little shit.

H: Mason!

M: Shut up. Stop talking to me. Stop!

H: Stop putting your dick near me.

M: I'm going to fuck you, you twat!

H: I don't want to have sex with you!

M: I don't care if you don't want fucking sex with me, do you hear me?

H: Why do you have to do this, though?

M: Cause I asked you politely and you wouldn't do it!

H: (Inaudible. Something about sex with other people?)

M: I asked you politely and you wouldn't do it so what else do you want me to do?

H: Then go and fuck someone else.

M: I don't want to fuck someone else!

H: You do.

M: No I don't.

M: Push me again one more time and watch what happens to you.

H: No.

M: Well, you will actually.

Przechwytywaniesss.PNG.51869eb05b2406e401c84c42a589191f.PNG

Edited by jerry
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@jerry

But what you don't mention is that Harriet gave birth to her and Greenwood's child just 1 month ago and they're married/looking to get married.

Calculating Oh No GIF by MOODMAN

Przechwytywaniesss.PNG.51869eb05b2406e401c84c42a589191f.PNG

This looks more like syrup than blood. Also perfect makeup, no marks on her face and fake lashes still on after her BF allegedly just whacked her? No tears? Of course, this picture is fake.

M: I asked you politely and you wouldn't do it so what else do you want me to do?

A true gentleman.

• Like 1

"We need you Endo-san!" @Livertool Answers! Now!

Also funny how Kloppo is now whining about the Saudis!

giphy.gif

On 8/17/2023 at 11:18 AM, WuDu said:

#WelcomeToAlHilal #FreeGreenwood #BlackLivesMatter

Next ManU player to be banned?

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/antony-manchester-united-wag-girlfriend-30739398

18 hours ago, WuDu said:

Answers! Now!

Karate-kid shall answer us both in the field, i am clueless. As i am with Gravenberch who is apparently on Pool's short-list 🤔 

2 hours ago, Livertool said:

Counter answers demanded!!!

Endo was playing almost every game over the past 3 years, almost never being subbed out. Of course, he'll lead the league in some of these "effort stats". Not saying that he's a bad player, but you could have had Sabitzer for less.

Gravenberch...

Baby Lol GIF by MOODMAN

16 hours ago, WuDu said:

Not saying that he's a bad player, but you could have had Sabitzer for less.

Gravenberch...

Didn't want Endo, even less Sabitzer and ain't interested of gravenberch either but if we put "played all the time with good ratings" Endo and "played on/off with meh ratings" Sabitzer on scale, i lean to Endo. Don't know even why you are pushing him to Pool if you are so in love with him and he is your guy 🤣 

But i am really getting pissed with defense sucking and nothing about to be done with it. TAA is fucking getting worse at defending every year and Klopp copycatting what Pep has done with Stones only seem to be making things more complicated and hence worse. 3minutes in yesterday and already two major mistakes from trent. How fucking hard it is to look for more defensive player to rightback position? Midfield got this season more talent towards attacking than many years so it ain't that crucial to have wingers make the game. And then we would have more options for for tactics with either more defensive or attacking play. In addition one quality cb is really needed to play with Dijk which i still have little fate for to improve his game once playing with good player. JC, i guess i have to apply for Pool transfer chief to get things done!!!!!

And what the hell was that red card, fucking numbnuts ref?

Looking history, i don't know if Pep is qualified to whine about other teams using too much money but he has point here. Imagine Shitty using billion in under two years and shitstorm that would follow 😄 Not to mention that Chelsea too is already under investigation for financial violitions no matter if they are from Abra era.

2 hours ago, Livertool said:

Looking history, i don't know if Pep is qualified to whine about other teams using too much money but he has point here. Imagine Shitty using billion in under two years and shitstorm that would follow 😄 Not to mention that Chelsea too is already under investigation for financial violitions no matter if they are from Abra era.

Chelsea spends more (but selling a lot too) than him this year, and he looks pissed and jealous. Catalan hypocrite. 

SzoBOSSzlai is the best Liverpool player at the moment, I didn't expect that! Man of the match! Also, Kerkez was amazing, had the most tackles and Salah was invisible on his side. 

Reading Liverpool forums I'm not alone in the opinion that Salah shouldn't take the penalties anymore, he is Messi level bad recently. Did not double-check, but the commentator said before he scored, he missed 3 out of the last 10, now it is 4/11... I feel like some players from the PL winning team need to look for other teams to be motivated again, Van Dijk, TAA, and Salah are nowhere near to their best. 

The next round against Newcastle will be a real test, but if the defense will play sleep like this, Newcastle will win easily. 

1 hour ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

😀😃😄😁😆😅🤣'😂

Laugh now, cry later 😉 

Apparently Newcastle still ain't good enough to challenge top teams but sooner or later City will be on trouble this season if no major reinforcements is acquired. They got fairly easy schedule until 8.10. so maybe they manage sail without losses until then but then things get more tricky and downfall starts 🥳

Nice bench of subs, especially midfielders...

Nyttkuva2023-08-20153436.jpg.79b5145d8b4a87ec3aa9baad2a61fce6.jpg

If Pep manage to win title with those, he truly is king and i'll tattoo his face on my forehead. 

Funny thing with supercup prematch studio here. Show is ran by ex-footballers hence "experts" inform of Antti Niemi, Petri Pasanen and Mika Väyrynen and in their words City still has strongest bench out of top teams. Well, isn't that just cris1285 way of thinking, i am pretty sure he said same thing last season. Sure they still had Gundo and Mahrez back then but even with those squad wasn't so wide as general impression was/is.

1 hour ago, cris1285 said:

but selling a lot too

Worth about 320M, long way to go to billion. Same time shitty has sold players approx 200M and bought 270M but you just seem to be fine living on your own illusion.

SzoBOSSzlai is the best Liverpool player at the moment

Dunno about best but improved a lot over the matches he has played and that is relief, i was bit worried he will turn out just another high profile transfer from buli that sucks.

I'm not alone in the opinion that Salah shouldn't take the penalties anymore

I agree. Not that he has missed too many but the way he has missed. I think last season he missed two with ball flying way of the goal and yesterday it was just poor effort too. But i don't see Klopp having balls to do that.

1 hour ago, Livertool said:

Worth about 320M, long way to go to billion. Same time shitty has sold players approx 200M and bought 270M but you just seem to be fine living on your own illusion.

"Same time"... Cherry picking. I told you to visit transfermarkt and check the biggest spenders in the last decade or so. Why you wanna check the only period when City didn't spend much (but still had record signing...) compared to others, and not when they built up the project from scratch for billions? I wish it's only an illusion 😅

And I don't mean I agree with what Chelsea is doing in the last few months, but Pep bitching about it? Rich from coming from him. 

17 hours ago, cris1285 said:

Why you wanna check the only period when City didn't spend much

That is called living present day 😉 

17 hours ago, cris1285 said:

I told you to visit transfermarkt and check the biggest spenders in the last decade or so.

We already been through this. Never denied that City hasn't spend much money but so has others, like your beloved Real even more. And no point going through decade for couple of reasons. First transfer fees has gone way up and therefore noncomparable and secondly City don't have any players left after 2015/2016 transfers. But if you want to live in history, according to transfermarket top amount City has used over one season is under 350M which is far from Chelsea numbers. So yeah, it is illusion.

I get it that you don't like Pep's playbook (me neither) nor the fact he has always got to manager big clubs with big money (me neither) but you shouldn't let that cloud your judgement over achievements. Many managers had all the chips that they want use but still failed miserably. This now third club that Pep has done from ok to perfect job pretty much year after year, point average being over 2.3 per match so imo it deserves some credit.

Back to present day, nice match from Chelsea. 120M man Enzo missing penalty with very weak shot and 115M Caicedo giving penalty to West Ham 🤣

On 2/3/2023 at 11:24 PM, WuDu said:

Sure this could be the case if Greenwood paid his GF and all of a sudden she doesn't want to testify anymore. However what is the case with the "new material that came to light"? Sounds to me like MG and his GF were recording each other and maybe he has something where she threatens to end his career or so.

Anyway, seems like two idiots found it each other , but that doesn't make Greenwood a rapist. Of course, now he probably has to change clubs anyway...

NostraWuDu striking once again:

image.png.f8cab83abd044a6e98bd3a54214f6009.png

Translation: United paid out Greenwood.

#WelcomeToAlHilal

• Haha 1

Didn't Guardiola cry a few days ago about Chelsea? Now City paid 60 million for Doku. That's more than double his value per transfermarkt (28m). 😅

Although I have to say, the guy could be a world-class player. He looks fast and skilled, dribbling like crazy, but on the other hand, he showed up only against weak opponents. The next CR or the next Nani? 

• Haha 1