LOTS OF PREMIER LEAGUE

Livertool

1 hour ago, Livertool said:

Lesson to learn for cheap BVB management. You gotta spend money to make money... and success 😉

Playing Euroleague vs Inter Turku, Legia Warsaw and Hapoel Jerusalem on Thursdays...

The Rock Reaction GIF

But congrats, Bellingham went for less than Caicedo...

Money GIF

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

4 hours ago, cris1285 said:

He has great players for every position except the defense... And that much money for Caicedo? 

I think i said after Mac Allister move that i feel for Brighton cause Pool robbed them, now it was payback time 😆 But can't complain changes of midfield this summer: Keita, Hendo, Fabinho and Ox out and MacAllister, Szobo, Caicedo in. If Caicedo comes that is, Chelsea apparently trying to steal him 😨 

4 hours ago, cris1285 said:

"the most important to score more goals", then I'm in for the goal fests! 🥳

Touche.... as long Pool scores more most of matches :D

• Like 1

image.png.f6a21c7185bd05bbcda7c9fe0d559f73.png

Happy Joe Biden GIF by The Democrats

@Livertool, explain yourself!

• Haha 4
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

مرحبا، كيف حالك

Not the best day for Liverpoor. First, getting embarassed by Caicedo, now Firmino scoring 3 goals!

LOL at Mendy! 

• Haha 1

Saudi League is broadcasted on a sports channel in Hungary! Not surprised in Orbany, but I have to say I might watch a couple of matches, at least I don't have to look for streams anymore (or watch on the small screen of betting sites). 

The rosters are getting very strong there.  

media%2FF3V61H2WUAAVJ6o.jpg

Lidlpool bros, I'm not feeling so good right now...

image.png.d076f300683ad3d3e7166c5135ae20a1.png

To be fair, Al-Nassr was down 1-0, had a yellow card and CR7 scored twice to win the game in overtime and he's not the MVP? I'm demanding answers!

I don't know whether the commentator is watching a football game or calling for jihad against the infidels...

• Haha 1

@Livertool, he could have been yours...Let's see how his role will be once Donatello comes on board, but playing the #10 for Real at 20 years old, that's not too shabby...

17 hours ago, WuDu said:

@Livertool, he could have been yours...Let's see how his role will be once Donatello comes on board, but playing the #10 for Real at 20 years old, that's not too shabby...

Bellingham's goal reminded me a bit of the Brazilian Ronaldo's first goal in Real (also in his first match as far as I remember). Real plays in a different system now with him, quite unorthodox from the club. Also, couldn't replace Benzema, Courtois, and Militao injured, this is the last season of Ancelotti - gonna be weird. 

Szoboszlai wasn't bad in his first match, had a great solo and a big chance in the first half when Jota arrived and made the shot instead of him. Klopp was certainly satisfied. (edit: with Dom and not Jota :))

Not much news about him even in Hungarian media. but Kerkez Milos also made his debut in the Premier League and Bournemouth and was the man of the match. Keep an eye on him, very good in defense and attack as well on the left side, I will surely get him in fantasy a couple of times. Played in youth Milan too, and came from Alkmaar - big talent. 

Edited by cris1285

21 hours ago, WuDu said:

he could have been yours...

Neither Pool or Jude was interested of that holy maximoney so no. Besides that goal was lucky fluke, missed kick end up as perfect shot 🧐

Chelsea end up paying higher transfer fee to Brighton than Pool accepted offer was, great business 🤣 8 year deal to Caicedo, he better stay healthy and start bringing trophies to club as Chelsea is stuck with him for long time, wanted or not.

Chelsea about to steal another DM from Pool?

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2023/aug/14/liverpool-romeo-lavia-chelsea

They have already used more than 220M for Enzo and Caicedo and still want Lavia too? 🤯 No matter who end up buying him, almost 70M is WAY too much imo. Really sick fees to get young defensive midfielders these days.

27 minutes ago, Livertool said:

They have already used more than 220M for Enzo and Caicedo and still want Lavia too? 🤯 No matter who end up buying him, almost 70M is WAY too much imo. Really sick fees to get young defensive midfielders these days.

Sorry Fake Cry GIF by Trevi Moran

Such is life for Lidlpool! You could have had Sabitzer for less than 20 M as well...

Now there are rumours that the BVB is looking at Mateta to add some depth. EPL scouts, has he shown anything since moving in from Mainz?

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, WuDu said:

You could have had Sabitzer for less than 20 M as well...

Yeah and i could play for free 🤣 

34 minutes ago, WuDu said:

has he shown anything since moving in from Mainz?

Most likely not even dick in the shower for playing so little minutes that sweat don't break through. Tbh no idea but also can't think why you would want him, even if it is just for depth.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Yeah and i could play for free 🤣 

You sound like an overweight 35 year old woman "with requirements/standards" looking to find a husband and have kids. :classic_biggrin: At a certain points you have to compromise a little...

22 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Most likely not even dick in the shower for playing so little minutes that sweat don't break through. 

Looking at his stats, he still managed to play in 49 EPL matches over the past 1,5 years? With his last goal being 12 months away? This smells like #NoRefunds

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Livertool said:

And it will not change anywhere soon not when SA insterted some bailout monopoly money into the market. Wonder how much Liverpool would spend if not for two gifts from SA. IMO there would be no Szobo since he was not heavily linked with Liverpool. It was pretty much out of the blue transfer.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

19 hours ago, jerry said:

two gifts from SA

60M gained and now in a situation where more money is needed to get DM so how much gift were they 🤔 Ok, to get any money from Hendo was lottery win but as it turned out that Pool really wants someone at bottom of midfield, letting Fabinho go was big mistake. He could have still handled the job for season or two until they found better player that actually wants to join team. I really thought that Klopp had some tactical changes in mind where clear DM ain't that important but meh, apparently they just tried to climb tree ass first 🤯 

21 hours ago, WuDu said:

At a certain points you have to compromise a little...

True but you can't lowball in that situation either. If you want man to have kids with but hook up with eunuch then mission will not be accomplished.

Football turned into stuball. You know, perfect decision every time and if you dare to protest it you'll get card. Welldone killing all the conversation of matches, showing any feelings, seeing anything exciting...next step, replacing human sheeps with actual animals for ultimal boredom 💩

1 hour ago, Livertool said:

True but you can't lowball in that situation either. If you want man to have kids with but hook up with eunuch then mission will not be accomplished.

Except that Sabitzer is far from a eunuch here. You can watch him play in the UCL this season and see for yourself, it's not like you have much to do on Tuesdays and Wednesdays anyway...

Movie gif. Mike Myers as Dr. Evil from Austin Powers spins around in a chair to face us before laughing uproariously in his usual evil style.

If you don't want to go all in for Bellingham, that's OK, but a guy like Sabitzer could have provided immediate relief at a relative low cost, giving you the time to look for other options.

14 hours ago, WuDu said:

Sabitzer could have provided immediate relief at a relative low cost

I don't see him improving our game a bit, nothing he could do that men that we already have couldn't do.

It all comes down for shitty job done for longer period, trying to patch it with Sabitzer bandage don't help at all.

Agree with Jamie here, at least when it comes to football director and transfer committee.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/mess-joke-jamie-carragher-gary-27522497