LOTS OF PREMIER LEAGUE

Livertool

1 hour ago, Livertool said:

For sure, some players are even ditching PL for not being happy with English weather 😄 Just saying that cultural leap is quite big from free west to very conservative.

Is it? Living separately from the plebs in a palace or in a 5 star resort with your family?

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

15 hours ago, WuDu said:

Living separately from the plebs in a palace or in a 5 star resort with your family?

Are they living like that? And if they are, enjoying it? I guess i am too pleb or down to earth to call that a dream.

Ronaldo probably is but he is story of his own.

Gold digging failed or money saves from jail?

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2023/jul/18/ryan-giggs-will-not-face-retrial-as-domestic-abuse-case-dropped

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/jul/14/footballer-benjamin-mendy-found-not-guilty-of-one-count-of-rape

https://www.icelandreview.com/news/charges-dropped-against-footballer-gylfi-thor-sigurdsson/

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-64502021

Without knowing any better at least the video of Greenwood could have fooled me that there might be something there. On the other in this time it ain't surprise that all those charges failed but should not they get some compensation then? Career down the drain but no consequence for accuser?

• Like 1

@ LTGBPQiverpool

image.thumb.png.da181ce28e80b8e193841db15a8e3aa8.png

I wanted to post exactly the same thing. Funny how all these "serial rapists" are walking free now, isn't it?

Mendy, an innocent man, signed with Lorient.

Greenwood, an innocent man, had a child with his girlfriend/"victim" and as expected, United will kick him out anyway.

Sigurdsson, now looking to join another club as well, after being suspended/branded by Everton.

Partey wasn't even suspended last season.

Happy Ben Stiller GIF by Apple TV+

Par for the course for the UK, I guess.

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

https://news.sky.com/story/jordan-hendersons-new-saudi-arabian-club-turns-rainbow-armband-photo-black-and-white-12928707

image.thumb.png.4c24b17534e54d9794e53b07d5442b48.png

jordan henderson

@Livertool, what do you and the rest of the LBTGBQ+ community think about this? I'm demanding answers!

• Haha 2

Fellow 'faqers, what do we think about our newest dancing monkey? 

Face Palm GIF by G2 Esports

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Bild

• Haha 1

A lot of (former) Pool players moving to Saudi-Arabia...

image.png.bdc09993cd7cc3185e559ad2ce16dc9a.png

Edited by WuDu
  • Haha 1

Under investigation for blatant cheating, still signing the most expensive defender of all time. #CheatyMasterclass 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Not getting players would help them how?

It's more of a testament of their brazen way of doing business. If you were being investigated for tax evasion, would you show up in front of your revenue service office in a new Ferrari, honk a few times and use a megaphone to announce your newest purchase? 

9 minutes ago, WuDu said:

If you were being investigated for tax evasion, would you show up in front of your revenue service office in a new Ferrari, honk a few times and use a megaphone to announce your newest purchase? 

So i should become hobo instead and use no money while investigated? 😄

Not that i put too much weight on these friendlies but 10 goals allowed in four matches is way too much especially when opponents coming from 2. buli and championship. Where are the defender transfers Kloppo? 😡 

Gomez should have sold ages ago for absolutely no use at all, Konate hasn't shown enough improvement to be starter, Matip and Dijk have seen their best days but nothing done with this. 

Ain't impressed with what i've seen from Szobo either, another high priced disappointment from buli? I want refund!!!!

Edited by Livertool

Romano with here we go, Edson Alvarez to West Ham for 30-35. I think there is big chance this could be next Palhinha case. Year ago its was the same talk, that he is only good at destroying, dont give anything in offence, not technical enough, not athletic enough and all that bull and only lowly Fulham pull the trigger when everyone and their mother at least in Portugal knew he is top club material. Now Fulham is expecting something about 80mln for him. Alvarez could be the same. Im dumbfounded as to how shortsighted top clubs can sometimes be. 

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Hard to figure out some of the transfers from Arse. +30M to get keeper to warm the bench 🤔 #toomuchmoney

Can't really blame Lopetequi for wanting out. If you are hired as chef but only given lighter to cook the food, job ain't that tempting.

Thing is Raya is supposedly good with his legs where Ramsdale had few misshaps this preseason. Even in Community Shield ive seen one at the end of the game. He is just calamity waiting to happen. Its like lego boy mentor replaced Bravo with Ederson. Thing is Raya might be exceptional with ball playing but i dont think he is world class shot stopper.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Marhaba!

The RSL starts tomorrow and no topic about it? I'm demanding answers! I'm ready, our dancing monkeys are ready! Yalla! Looking forward to the Faqers playing Al-Nassr on Monday at 8:00 PM! 

Also funny that Dazn bought the rights to the RSL in Germany. The same Dazn, that's pushing LTBGPQ+ stuff and women's sport all the time. It would have been funny if the Saudis just streamed anything for free on youtube, it's not like they need the money or are going to make much in TV rights anyway...

Edited by WuDu
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Livertool said:

Lesson to learn for cheap BVB management. You gotta spend money to make money... and success 😉

Tbh personally i would have invested that money for couple of quality defenders,  gotta trust Klopp knows what he is doing 🥶

Klopp lost his mind? He has great players for every position except the defense... And that much money for Caicedo? 

But hey, if Pool wanna play like a few years ago, with the motto of "the most important to score more goals", then I'm in for the goal fests! 🥳

• Like 1