LOTS OF PREMIER LEAGUE

Livertool

1 hour ago, Livertool said:

Little details yet but could be that @WuDugot one reason less to troll soon 😱 

Is Shitty still being "investigated" for paying players, coaches and agents under the table?

giphy.gif

After the top-6 clubs all wanted to leave for the Super League?

Well, well, well... is the government threatening to get involved? Is the sugar daddy system getting out of hand and I was right once again?

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

On 28/04/2024 at 13:32, Livertool said:

some managers are eager to bring some trusted players from previous club with them

And so it begins 😴 

Screenshot_20240430-0925222.thumb.png.6deca5aaade6c1d7fe232d78ce0f0ea4.png

Ok, positive that he can play many positions and stats are good in Ere

Screenshot_20240430-0922112.thumb.png.f1a868f860c0ee80e00380c5bbf64637.png

and we may have use for right back as i don't expect Trent's defending getting any better, i still consider this is gambling and possible move wouldn't have never happened without Slot taking over. We'll have to see what is the pricetag, 30M to me seems a lot.

Ain't loving name either, reminds me of DDR woman athletes 🥸

Posted (edited)

Onana has the reaction time of 2 to 3 workdays

If he was a browser he’ll be Internet Explorer

Casemiro once lined up next to Kroos and Modric winning back to back UCL. He is now getting thrashed by Palace on a Monday night. Life comes at you fast!

Casemiro is playing like my old man in the annual Dads v Lads game that my sunday league team does.

A completely cooked Casemiro and the ancient fossilised remains of Jonny Evans at CB. This might actually be the worst Man U lineup in several decades.

Casemiro always looked so fooking slow, even in Madrid it really blew my mind sometimes how he function in that team. But todays display, just wow....Only if he was badly hungover could explain this

Edited by jerry
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Posted (edited)

I dont get that Liverpool side. Last Tottenham, Villa games are showing there some fuel there. Should be enough for final with Leverkusen, beating Everton, WestHam or Manu. And its not they would have to be tired to be honest. Carabao won with reserves, EL even up to Atalanta games played with reserves. WTF happen? Could be wrong but i think there is some Liverpool amazon doc in the pipeline. Could be very interesting.

Oh and was too fast here too :classic_biggrin: Already 3:3 from 1:3 for Liverpool. There is something wrong mentally in this team.

Edited by jerry
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

So the team losing to Bergamo is drawing the team that lost to Piraeus? Sounds like par for the course, if you ask me.

Lidlpool just needs to spend more money!

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Season was over after CP loss and only 0-1 win from Atalanta so i don't put lot of weigh what has happened after that, just meaningless matches, yesterday for both.

Much more interesting what will happen before next season. New manager and how he gets things rolling with what playstyle, will Salah, Diaz, Nunez leave and if so who will replace them. What happens with CB section, current ones don't seem to be champion material if they don't improve their game... Interesting months ahead 🙂

Posted (edited)

I think this could be tricky. Salah is worse every year and 100% this is the season to get rid of him, Van Dijk very similar, Robertson playing like championship player, Tsimikas not really better. Szobo after good start had rather average second part of season.

New coach will have  a problem trying to accomodate TAA [Slot plays with full backs but they are running from corner to corner in his system, i dont see it in TAA], Nunez still is chaos incarnated, and i do love watching him but i dont see progress here. Still he is capable of scoring against anyone and not scoring the easiest of chances. He is just not reliable. Similar with Diaz, he is awesome player and can score against anyone and any goal but also can fumble the easiest shots. For title contending team he just needs to score more goals. He remind me of Rafinha both top class players, hard working but with big problems scoring.

IMO it will be very hard fight for CL place and Liverpool will be never title contender in 25. Villa will have Newcastle season and will go past the 7th place, but Chelsea, Newcastle will be pushing for CL place, and who knows what happen with ManU. Title will go between City/Arse. Very small chance Chelsea will push for it [mostly cause of no eurocups].

Edited by jerry

I can agree with some that @jerry is saying there but Robertson and Tsimikas cs clasd players, c'mon 😄 Defensive problems were mostly on right side and middle, Robbo made most goals thou played least matches since he came to team. Sure assist numbers were not the same as we have seen before but that hardly makes him cs player. 

What comes to Salah, i agree that now would be best time to sell him but ain't that big deal if he stays either. You say he is getting worse and worse but numbers are quite consistent season after season so it would be tough to replace him.

With van Dijk, Diaz and Nunez i agree the most but tough decisions again with latter two. They do pretty much all the right things with good team morale, ability to create and get into good scoring positions but they should be way more clinical with finishing. I have been waiting that something clicks the right way and balls, that have been earlier been narrow misses, start to find their way in the back of the net but who knows will it ever happen since ain't happened yet and how long can you wait. 

We will just have to see what kind of gameplan Slot has, i would prefer that he don't change too much straight away. One thing that i wouldn't mind to see is to give midfielders more responsibilty of creating play and finishing goals. With Klopp their role was more just being work horses of killing opposite attacks, covering left and right backs when they went upwards. Sure modern wingbacks need to participate on attacks but maybe Klopp took it too extreme with relying too much on them. 

Well what ever happens and Slot changes, i can pretty much quarantee to you @jerry that ManU or Chelsea won't be higher than Pool at end of next season 😂

image.png.02dd51fa4b05424c1a7805ba8fedee2d.png

Sell yourself to foreign sugar daddies, they said!

The league will be more entertaining, they said!

More money means better competition, they said!

• Confused 1

I don't what happened to you man, but you sound really stupid these days. And not just stupid, we are talking sleepy class retardness 😄

Title is decided in final round, 3 teams were after it until final meters and that is not good competition? WOW

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Livertool said:

Title is decided in final round, 3 teams were after it until final meters and that is not good competition? WOW

Sad Baby GIF

#ShittyWinsLOL

image.thumb.png.47fbdb747e6548b24a8ef4f8b75f140f.png

All while being under "investigation" of course...:classic_biggrin:

19 minutes ago, WuDu said:

All while being under "investigation" of course

Agree to the point how hard it is to bring conclusion of it. How much City has benefited with overspending is another question.

But if we look Pep's stats, amazing. There has been lot of managers trying to make it with Bayern or Barca but got nowhere near.

Credit must be given where it is due

Screenshot_20240519-2146402.png.66f7d988e2c717eb8b8ce00b8cb5b5db.png

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Livertool said:

True reason behind Klopp leaving Pool was to become pop singer? Jurgen Popp? 

His greatest hits:

Happy Hour Party GIF by Two Lane Brewing

1 hour ago, Livertool said:

But if we look Pep's stats, amazing. There has been lot of managers trying to make it with Bayern or Barca but got nowhere near.

Barca: Prime Messi, Xavi, Iniesta and prime ref vs Chelsea in 2009.

Bayern: Took over the triple winner in 2013, whose biggest rival had their best players being poached by Bayern. Herr Flick won more with Bayern than Fraudiola...

Shitty: Arab sugar daddies and 115 cases of fraud. Net spent over 800 M Euro in transfer fees alone under his watch. Excluding salaries, boni and under the table payments.

But it's OK, will be funny what happens when/if Shitty gets punished. Either way it will taint the EPL. 

Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Edited by WuDu

On 19/12/2023 at 13:15, Livertool said:

No point of whining, sheeps have been brainwashed to back up VAR so it won't change anymore, public pressure was only thing that could have changed the madness but that ship has sailed already. Maybe in 20-30 years from now when they changed game enough that none cares anymore they start to think how much they fucked up fixing something that wasn't broke.

Was i too pessimistic, sanity will win after all?

https://www.nytimes.com/athletic/5498633/2024/05/17/fans-want-clubs-to-scrap-var/ 

Bayern getting really desperate. I said couple of months ago that interesting to see who will end up loser when so many top teams were after new manager with limited options. I think we have "winner" 🤣 

10 hours ago, Livertool said:

Bayern getting really desperate. I said couple of months ago that interesting to see who will end up loser when so many top teams were after new manager with limited options. I think we have "winner" 

That's a pretty stubbid take on the situation as coaches like Potter, Poch, Tommy T, Herr Flick, Mourinho, de Zebra etc are all on the market. Ten "cm" Hag might be next. The problem with Bayern is the sheer incompetence that's being displayed and they're now running out of time and candidates.

One example, last week, Bayern's sporting director tried to persuade Tuchel to stay. However Tuchel already signed his goodbye package guaranteeing his salary for the next year, no matter what. So the SD verbally offered 3 years, yet when the paperwork arrived, it was a one year deal.

Drink Reaction GIF by Laff

I don't believe Kompany will join Bayern. 5 wins after 110 M Euro spent is a little low.

43 minutes ago, WuDu said:

The problem with Bayern is the sheer incompetence that's being displayed and they're now running out of time and candidates.

They made the bed and now must lie in it. Not that tempting job when management hasn't showed any support to their recent managers. Mourinho could take it as he has already made fortune with being sacked so why not once again, noob managers like Kompany sure are interested for top job when they haven't done anything to deserve it but if you are rising manager with better options or someone who has already had success with Bayern why go there to make damage to their career.

In addition, depending how Slot gets things going and while Pep said that it is more likely that he will leave than stay after next season, there could be more tempting jobs available soon.

Serie A has been goal for DZ so must be going there. Who ManU and Chelsea will get is wide open for me, what does AV and Newcastle do is question mark too.

1 hour ago, WuDu said:

5 wins after 110 M Euro spent is a little low.

Sure, and leadership like seen on video, i don't have clue why Bayern is even considering him. Like said desperate 🤣